Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 10954
-
07-08-18 21:31 #139Senior Member

Posts: 153Lin
Saw Lin again. I had to find out if it was just my imagination the last time I saw her. I have to say it wasn't my imagination, she was definitely glowing. She doesn't need much makeup. I asked her if she reads these reviews and she said she read mine. She made it clear she doesn't do anal. Hehe, I must have misunderstood the first time. Anyway, if she reads this. A guy can hope right? .
Quick shower. LFK, DFK, DATY, FIV, FIA, BBBJ, MISH. I didn't get a release cause time just seems to run out. I let her know we need more time when I can swing it. She's a keeper, Ill see her every chance I get.
-
07-08-18 19:30 #138Senior Member

Posts: 180My own take on Megan
Megan is hot looking, decent face, tall, well put together but I find her to have an attitude, maybe if you're not one of her regulars. I saw her a week ago, second time this year, and she was really just phoning it in like the last time I saw her. She told me she has a good gig outside "the profession" and is really only doing this for kicks. Overall, an overpriced prima donna.
Originally Posted by AlphaBravo98
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 19:05 #137Senior Member

Posts: 180Is Angeli's officially gone?
I text them and no reply. Their website is the same generic template they had up since SESTA went into effect. Does anyone know how to reach them, or are they kaput?
-
07-08-18 19:01 #136Senior Member

Posts: 180I don't know what's going on, but I saw Kylie earlier this week for only the second time in over a year. She was wild as advertised, but with lots of mileage on her.
Originally Posted by Miramir
[View Original Post]
But what's really weird is that it's not the same Kylie I saw last May 2017 when the same MCE agency was called "CEC". This "Kylie" is very Caucasian looking and not the Persian / Filipino or whatever saw last year. I saved lots of the photos from their old website (see these) and someone tell me this is the same "Kylie" working now. Maybe it's just me.
-
07-08-18 18:12 #135Banned Member

Posts: 32Autumn at MCE.
I've seen Autumn several times, and they've all been very enjoyable. She's thin, tan, athletic, but has a hell of a nice body with great curves up top and down below. Her pics online give you a very good idea of what she looks like in her birthday suit, which is to say a jaw dropping college coed. She can be a little reserved at the start, but warms up pretty quickly. Great BBBJ, and moves around to do it from different angles and positions. LFK, and sometimes DFK. That's one thing with her, in my experience depending on the day she might be real into DFK, or not really and want to keep it at LFK. That might just be with me though, but potential YMMV.
Saddled her up beside me for a HJ while I played with her picturesque tits, and then did Russian in a few positions which she was happy to oblige, looking very sexy. And to my suprise when I first saw Autumn a while back, she's a rock star at rimming. She's GFE which would normally mean there's little chance of that, but she rims and does it well. I enjoyed that for a while, and then we grabbed the cover. Autumn is tight, as in really tight. She always asks me to go slow and easy to start out with, and it's necessary. Very vocal with lots expressions. Took it easy for a while in mish, and as she got comfortable picked it up. Rotated through CG, then standing doggie for quite a while, then standing mish to finish things out. Was able to go faster and deeper in standing doggie and mish, and she clamped down on me hard. Very much GFE. Finished on her stomach this time, but have done CIMNQNS and on tits in the past. She's enjoyable to talk to afterwards, able to go back and forth to carry on the conversation. I've seen her a handful of times this year already and will likely end up seeing her several more times before the year closes out.
-
07-07-18 23:31 #134Regular Member

Posts: 12As far as I know, she has now been in business for over 2 years. I met her only once in January of last year and she was then at least 6 months in business. Has good attitude and experience but also good mileage.
Originally Posted by SNeed12
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 13:31 #133Senior Member

Posts: 70Kylie at MCE has been with the agency for a year+, so I don't think so. And she's Filipino.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 13:29 #132Senior Member

Posts: 70She was with the agency back when it was CEC, and they used to list ethnicity. I asked her about it. She's half Danish, half Mexican.
Originally Posted by PhiSlammaJamma
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 09:12 #131Banned Member

Posts: 4Charlotte at MCE
Saw Charlotte the other day. She's slim, early 20's, girl-next-door cute. C-D cup looked nice on her figure. No DFK. Short BBJ followed by CBJ in a couple of positions. She rode on top, well, and seemed into it, actually. Looks Eastern European in the site photos, but she says she's a Latina. Pricing (at $370/ hr, enough for 1 shot for me) is a bit on the high side, BUT, haven't been able to find lotsa ladies that are a 7-10 in looks and early 20's in age, so there's that. Might repeat; only beef is with the price so if I can do better, won't repeat.
-
07-06-18 23:48 #130Senior Member

Posts: 124I m not sure.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 20:52 #129Banned Member

Posts: 32I can vouch for Kylie
This isn't a review per se. I just want to echo some of the recent reports on Kylie. It's been several months since I saw her, but I've seen her a few times and the reports are spot on. Young, slim, and enthusiastic as hell. Does the naughty college girl PSE thing very well including great rimming with her devilish tongue. Really enjoys greek, and allows COF. She also lets out these unique little moans and yips and is really responsive. And when we talked in between the activities, it's clear she's very intelligent and motivated for her future career. I've always got more of a fuck buddy vibe off her than GFE, so if you're looking a lot of GFE connection she might not be the best choice. But that's about the only negative thing I can say. I tend to prioritize the GFE side of things, so I only see Kylie once every several months. But when that's what I'm looking for, IMHO she's worth the relatively high admission.
I managed to swing a double with Kylie and Hailey right before Hailey retired, and it's one of the more memorable experiences I've had in the hobby. Oh Hailey. I doubt she'll ever return, but one can hold out hope.
-
07-06-18 19:42 #128Banned Member

Posts: 43Rebecca at MCE
Saw Rebecca the other day. Very cute girl. Pretty face, very skinny for those that like that (I do! In great shape.
She's also very friendly and very talkative which is awesome. Came into room, jumped into the shower. Came out and started playing some music on my phone which she really liked.
She's a great kisser, LFK which quickly turned into DFK. She pushed me onto the bed and lay on top and continued to make out. She initiated BBBJ which was awesome. She's really good at this and seemed to really enjoy it. Great actress or she likes it, idc which it is.
After that rubber went on and MISH, followed by CG, RCG, then finished on her chest. All the time while looking into her eyes, she has beautiful eyes.
Afterwards she jumped in the shower with me to rinse off which is always fun.
Overall definitely recommend and will probably repeat.
-
07-06-18 19:04 #127Senior Member

Posts: 319Kylie. Same one?
Is this the same Kylie that used to be at EEC? Slightly middle eastern look? It doesn't seem so from her pics but it's hard to tell.
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 17:03 #126Senior Member

Posts: 124Kylie at MCE
Just had a wonderful session with Kylie. As usual the set=up and arrangements went smooth as silk. When I got to her room I was thrilled to see a 5'5" spinner greet me at the door. Her body was unreal. She is tiny, tight and has the cutest larger B titties that are only topped by her wonderful tight little ass. She is an beauty to behold, but what really makes her a great one is that she truly enjoys her work. Whether she's going down on you or she's getting DATY, this girl truly enjoys herself. A great time was had by both of us. She was up for DATY, BBBJCIM with DT, She did all of the positions with relish, from missionary to doggie. She definitely is on my repeat list.
-
07-05-18 16:29 #125Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]









Reply With Quote






