Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 10956
-
07-10-18 16:11 #156Senior Member

Posts: 153Just use MCE link. Its been posted here already.
Originally Posted by Rlicata166
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 15:45 #155Regular Member

Posts: 7Mca and charlotte
Ok saw Charlotte from MCe. She has been with the agency a long time I just never saw her before for some reason. She is a very fun experience. Chirp chat and I go clean up. She undresses. Ok her body is a big time wow. Gorgeous really nice c's. Just perfect thin great behind. This is going to be fun. Lfk with some dfking. You can tell Shea not totally into that but it was just enough for me. I work on her chest wla hile and I'm readt to. Go. I love standing Mish. And with her it's even better. Gazing at that beuatiful body is awesome. I go for a long while and switch to standing dog. Such a pretty behind and slender back also enjoyable. I go back to standing Mish. Each time I am about ready I switch because I know I only have 1 in me. She then moves to BBBJ and then 69. And I end up going back to standing dog and back to standing Mish. We are going about 40 minutes and I'll finally let go at that point. She has one of the best bodies at the agency and is pleasant. Enjoyed my time with her. Pretty girl.
-
07-10-18 13:54 #154Regular Member

Posts: 14Both
Both girls are in early twenties with smoking bodies. Alexa is a beautiful european girl similar to porsha, think victoria secret model, both GFE. Alena is lovely, she is currently my favorite, pse, think pornstar stacy silverstone in looks and performance. Haven't seen her in a month because my schedule has not lined up with hers, she only works a few days a week, if that. Alena, you should to be at ohare next week Monday.
Originally Posted by NickPP
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 13:48 #153Regular Member

Posts: 14Lin
All the stats listed at modelsclubelite about Lin are correct; she's got to be 19-21 yrs old, Asian, 5. 1 ft, A-cup, and a tiny waist that just accentuates her perfect ass. I really like her body type. When you first walk into a session you have one of two thoughts, maybe this was a mistake or I want to fuck her. My first impression of Lin, I want to fuck her. We got thru the formalities and I freshened up. After that we never stopped kissing in between all the action; she is a really good kisser, she follows your lead, lfk mostly and some dfk initiated by me (dfk not my thing) I prefer everything soft and slow. I then worked my way down to daty; she is more responsive here than most, sexy soft moans throughout and shivered as I worked on her g-spot with some fiv. That was followed by a BBBJ where she made eye contact throughout. I was enjoying her skills so much that she had me looking up at the ceiling at times and when I looked down there was her eye contact all the while switching between hands, mouth, tongue slapping, lots of popping sounds, and spitting. If you're into a sloppy BBBJ then this is it. I think cim was on the menu but I didn't ask; I want to fuck her. I asked for the cover and she got on top for some cg. We worked up a good rythm and switched between who was doing the work. This girl is pretty; the facial expressions as she moaned, my hands on her tiny waist, and the sight of her body as she rode me was too much and I filled the first bag there. After cleaning up I came back to some playful p2 p while we kissed, laughed and just enjoyed eachother. I was at full attention quickly and she continued with a repeat of the earlier BBBJ. I asked for another cover and got on my knees on the bed as I put it on; she picked up on what I wanted before I could request it and was on all fours before I had it on, what a sight, her ass up and her face flat on the bed. I took her from behind for a while, changing speeds, pounding as hard and fast as I could at times and her thrusting her self back when I slowed down (the only other girl I've seen that's this flexible is Summer in same agency, she's a gymnast, similar body types with perfect tits). I filled the second bag here only 5 minutes before my time was up. Took a quick shower and left completely drained.
I have a very short repeat list and Lin is now on it. Not to say all the other girls I've met are not worth visiting; everything is just a matter of preference and the only way to figure yours out is to try them all.
-
07-10-18 13:01 #152Banned Member

Posts: 3I saw her Sunday it's the same Kylie.
Originally Posted by Propagation
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 11:17 #151Regular Member

Posts: 14Kylie.
Kylie has some distinctive tattoos, angel of death covering most of her back for example. Can anyone who's seen her recently confirm? Kylie left cec back in Dec. Or Jan and I'm not sure she's back. To be sure, mce is reusing names of models that left and that is fucking with my head because I really liked the cec Lin. I just saw the new Lin and she is definitely a keeper, I'll post a review of her next.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 10:36 #150Senior Member

Posts: 180[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-10-18 10:16 #149Regular Member

Posts: 12Alena or Alexa from MCE
Any one see Alena or Alexa From MCE. PM me.
Thank you.
-
07-10-18 01:15 #148Regular Member

Posts: 14Background
I've been in the hobby for one year and have seen MCE, XO, and indipendent providers. I too have tried to gain membership at Angellis many times since I started hobby and lately at EEC (based on reviews posted here) but their screening is tough. I've also tried sugar babies but all that back and forth is too much work. Looking for independents is the same; I don't do that anymore. Things would be easier for hobbyists and safer for everyone if agencies gave references.
-
07-09-18 20:19 #147Senior Member

Posts: 253Sophia EEC
Anyone seen Sophia from EEC?
Looks very attractive but wanted to see if anyone has met her yet.
-
07-09-18 14:59 #146Regular Member

Posts: 8Link?
Do you have a link for Lin?
Originally Posted by BrightHorizon
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 13:07 #145Senior Member

Posts: 180Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
I found them on tweet with the name you provided. It's funny and pretty ironic they have a link to the US Constitution on their tweet profile. They list who's available on July 7 but no photos of the girls, just a phone number to call or text. They seem to promote Milena a bunch, she used to be with CEC / MCE and almost anywhere. I texted them for photos and pricing but no great expectations.
-
07-09-18 12:53 #144Senior Member

Posts: 135Kylie. MCE
I have seen Kylie several times over the past 18 months (most recently just a few weeks ago) and I am 100% sure it it the same Kylie that has been with CEC / MCE all along. No question about it. Also, I have never detected any milage on her. She has a very pretty face, a gorgeous body, engages you immediately upon entering the room, loves to DFK and is open to just about anything you can think of. I especially like exploring both inputs down below digitally while receiving a mind blowing BBBJCIMNQNS. She is a very intelligent coed that can also maintain a great conversation in between rounds. I have another "ATF" at MCE (Agnes), but Kylie should be on everyones "to do" list, at least once.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 11:55 #143Senior Member

Posts: 180This is one MCE girl I believe every one who has seen her can agree is the best of the batch. Unless you don't like smaller pierced titties or a fair share of tattoos, she does everything right. I have seen Autumn 4 times and always left with a big fat smile on my face. She follows instructions to the letter and whether you want a super RIM job or ball-sucking CIM, she loves to swallow, this petite nymph is supah! Also, never had her refuse a deep tongue DFK and probably a YMMV thing. I would see her more often if they didn't keep raising her price to well over the 4 mark.
Originally Posted by Random4
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 11:10 #142Regular Member

Posts: 4Nicole at MCE
Met with Nicole and as always setup with MCE is smooth and prompt. Met at O'Hare location. Nice hotel. Lots of people in lobby & very easy to blend in. Got to room and she opened the door and wow. Smokin hot college girl! I was a little surprised and nervous. She greeted me with a light kiss and hug then right to business. Need to see I'd for verification, set donation over there and go to the shower. Very straight forward which was ok, but really not what I was expecting so I was off a little but rode with it. Set down donation, rinsed off, and came out wearing a towel. She was laying in the bed in a sexy set of panties and bra. Awesome site. Told me to get comfortable. Climbed on the bed kissing her back gently. She rolled over and shoved my cock in her mouth for a quick BBBJ. Nice skills. She quickly laid back down and I went to town on her. Nice tits, nice clean pussy. Ate for quite a while. She loves to moan and play with her tits when getting serviced. Very nice site. She eventually moaned a distinctive orgasm. Fake, maybe but who cares! She then got back on me for another BBBJ. I eventually blew in her mouth. She went to spit and came back and we began talking about life, generation gaps, etc. Nice to talk with and very smart. Before we knew it timer went off and I quickly got dressed. Other things are on the menu just didn't get to try them this time. Said our goodbyes, asked about returning and she confidently said I think you should come back. I got the feeling that we really didn't click but either way I had a great time. I may repeat in the future just to see if we click better next time. May have been first meeting jitters for both of us. Or I may repeat just because she's smokin hot!










Reply With Quote





