Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 700 of 731 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #471

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on kelly in sturbridge, looks good in her pics but says she lives in a hotel and her phone voicemail is in spanish so it sounds like something is going on.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-7c3fe964fdb6
    Tried to set something up with her for about a week a month or so ago. Back and forth with no concrete info. Finally decided it was all a game and gave up. Hope you have better luck!

  2. #470

    Porn Star Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    I think we got off topic because there was a porn star on SA. I completely agree with you on the crazy numbers just because they did porn.
    FYI Massbarbie finally gave me a quote of 1 k. Said she has other adult friends she could bring. I told her I could afford 3-5 dates to her 1 for that amount.

  3. #469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    SA vs P.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Kind of off topic of seekingarrangements but on the discussion of porn stars, I don't know why think just because they did porn they should get thousands of dollars, any woman can do porn, they legit take anyone, any age, shape, size it all depends if you want to be on the internet forever or not as in being seen, also back in the craigslist days I met 3 porn stars all for 100 bucks and my ex gf I dated back in 07 was a porn star dated her for a year. Porn stars are regular people like anyone else only difference is there not camera shy, so its laughable when they want 1000 because they did " porn ".
    I think we got off topic because there was a porn star on SA. I completely agree with you on the crazy numbers just because they did porn.

  4. #468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Porn stars

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I stand by what I have read on this site over the past 2+ years. You are the first person who has ever said they had great sex w / a porn star. I have had great sex at great prices w / women who look better than many porn stars. That's what we ought to be helping people get to.
    You said "You are the first person who has ever said they had great sex w / a porn star. " For 1, I actually never said that. And 2, if I did, I would doubt that I was actually the first.

    I am sure you have had great sex at great prices with woman who look better than many porn stars. I'll bet most of us have.

    Personally, I'm not a big fan of seeing pornstars and have only seen one lady over 400 (Meg of NH). My comment was about the generalization.

    You stand by "what you have read on this site". Nuff said.

  5. #467
    Any info on this one? She's been flaky.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-2ff80140851d

  6. #466

    Same problem here

    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBen77  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Admin for being back.

    Can anyone confirm that college_girllll is the same as russianbaby777? I found a social media page through her pic and the was a pic that I think I saw on russianbaby777 SA page a while a go. If the same person I want the avoid. Thanks.
    I had the exact same experience. She claims she moved back to Russia. Load of BS.

  7. #465
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on kelly in sturbridge, looks good in her pics but says she lives in a hotel and her phone voicemail is in spanish so it sounds like something is going on.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-7c3fe964fdb6
    I saw her, its a waste of money. Her pictures are old, she's much larger now.

    Her kid was about to come back to the room, and there is some shady dude hanging around.

    I was out of their in 20 minutes and would never repeat.

    Mitch.

  8. #464

    Any info on kelly

    Anyone have info on kelly in sturbridge, looks good in her pics but says she lives in a hotel and her phone voicemail is in spanish so it sounds like something is going on.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-7c3fe964fdb6

  9. #463

    Sorry here it is. Seeing her this w / e. Info?


  10. #462

    Hats off!

    🙇8205;9792;65039; 🙇 🙇8205;9792;65039;.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I've been with quite a few porn stars, all bareback fucks of course. Many American as well as foreign porn ladies. I never paid more than 400, in some cases a lot less. The only ones you ever heard of, probably, though, were Chennin Blanc and Kelly Leigh and Harmony Heart. Both Chennin and Kelly were superior lays. Both stellar sessions with all the bells and whistles. Harmony was fabulous eye candy with those big naturals but she wouldn't kiss and she wouldn't take cum in pussy, she made me pull out. And oh yes, I did inseminate Gina Rollins three holes many times but that was before she did porn. Oh, and I did cum pump Sammy Banks but she was not GFE. So there are a lot of good performers among the porn stars and there are some that are mediocre in my experience. But I do not think I ever met a porn star that I had to kick out of bed LOL! My best sessions were with Russian porn lady Nastaya though, and now retired 3 hole Austrian porn cumslut Shasha Chanel. But if you find yourself in Vegas, run, don't walk to Briana Wildman. Pricey at 400, but surely the WILDEST and most fun PSE session I ever had with a porn star ever! Maybe it's because I really hit it off with her or something. And maybe because all the rest were quite submissive, but Brianna really takes control! At least at first. But then when she gets into the groove she relinquishes the reigns and then you become the boss, LOL! Incredibly satisfying fucking! And we didn't even do Greek. And she's vintage. But in terms of looks and stellar performance, Briana was off the charts. I do not have any pictures of Gina Rollins, but I do of all the rest. I can't post them publicly because these ladies have contracts and they would beat me with a 6 foot dildo if I publically posted their naked pics! If you are a contributing senior who is headed out West, though I can send pics, but PLEASE gents it takes time and considerable effort to send these links out and I tend to get inundated with requests. So please request pics ONLY if you are actually heading to the west coast imminently and have a real need to see them, and are really intending to go and fuck these ladies soon!

  11. #461
    Repaste the URL it looks incomplete. Or provide her username age location etc. Happy to help if I can!

  12. #460
    Wish I could help you but because you have zero info, I can't help you. I tried the link but didn't get to her profile for some reason. More than likely I have blocked her or she has blocked me. Of course, if a had her profile name, picture, or some other info, I would be happy to try and assist you.


  13. #459
    Profile is down.

  14. #458

  15. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by Glennie  [View Original Post]
    ...don't put all your eggs (money) in one basket (on one porn star).
    Or, another way of putting it: Don't put all your sperm in one pussy! (Couldn't resist that one, LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape