Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 13921
-
07-10-18 19:21 #2866Regular Member

Posts: 19Didn't go to her condo, thank God. She tried and said it was a sex palace. Luckily this newbie didn't go there. She tried real hard. She send video of an old video of herself on pornhub. Too bad she got all that bad work done. And the drugs.
Originally Posted by KSpacey
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 18:47 #2865Regular Member

Posts: 19She was definitely high and she came to my place on the strip. Think she's super desperate these days.
Originally Posted by KSpacey
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 17:52 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 68First LV trip
Hey guys, I've been reading through the forums, and Have found a few candidates to check out, but I'm interested in providers that offer Greek. Anyone have someone they would recommend? Thanks!
-
07-10-18 17:45 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 128Videos
Still would love to see more pics and videos of her!!
Originally Posted by Lowo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 16:23 #2862Senior Member

Posts: 352Wow
Joesun is spot on. She is dangerous. This was at least 2 years ago but I went over to her place, she took my money and threatened to call 911 and make up a story if I didn't buy her hundreds of dollars of lingerie online while I was there. I bailed and wasn't going to risk any more time with her. My opinion is stay away. Consider yourselves warned.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 14:45 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 2989Doubt it
She's a scammer I been to see her she was high as fuck claims I was trying to steal from her!! Not just me other mongers got ripped off! She still in that stupid condo? On Flamingo?
Originally Posted by Lowo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 13:01 #2860Regular Member

Posts: 19She asked for $1000 for hour with no limits. Got down to $$.
Originally Posted by Jkcho
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 10:14 #2859Senior Member

Posts: 166Damage
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Lowo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 22:24 #2858Regular Member

Posts: 19If you want crazy.
You can check this one out.
https://switter.at/@katkora
She replies quick to text. Everything is on the table and she said she like to party. She asks for a lot initially but will negotiate.
When I saw her. She does have a crazy body but way too much work done on the face. I didn't stay long. Just BBBJ to start and then CFS doggie and out. Served a need but looking for better.
Any suggestions?
-
07-09-18 19:41 #2857Senior Member

Posts: 823Porn Star Stripper
Those pics are pornstar BiBi Jones or Britney Beth. I dought she's showing up at your door. I would move on.
Originally Posted by ShockMaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 19:27 #2856Senior Member

Posts: 193Anyone
https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1098871
Has anyone ever met Scarlet? Kinda have agency vibes from ad, but wanted to check. Only agencies take credit cards in Vegas right?
Also if anyone knows a reliable blonde provider in Vegas, let me know and I'll return the favor for Louisville and Atlanta.
-
07-09-18 13:59 #2855Senior Member

Posts: 72Sadly, some did.
Yeah, once they sucker someone they think they can scam it like that again. It looks like AS is going the same route as BP, all these $200 Outcall listings. That just screams Agency.
Originally Posted by Vikin
[View Original Post]
Glad you shut her down!
-
07-09-18 12:05 #2854Senior Member

Posts: 241Mgm
Was curious to know / find out if any providers had incalls at the mgm? Can't find any online. Thanks for the tips.
-
07-09-18 11:17 #2853Senior Member

Posts: 566Thanks for the confirmation
I was scanning the 300+ ladies available in Vegas. What a joke!
Originally Posted by Vikin
[View Original Post]
You would have better luck with the casino ladies. And price too!
-
07-09-18 07:38 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 47Kylie
So I called the girl listed as Kylie on adultssearch, blonde asian. Quoted 200 over the phone showed up not the same girl but cute a little thicker, definitely an independent. Tried to tell me that she works for an agency and that she charges 3 g's. For an hour LOL WTF. Tells me I won't find any girl's for less than that. I was just sitting there in amazement from all the Bullshit coming out of her mouth wondering how many poor fuckers fall for that shit. Is this a regular thing out here?











Reply With Quote






