Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19199

    Where to search?

    I have been interested in finding a good spot nearby but I am not sure where to look. I have heard of sites like RM to find a good spot but I checked it out and is locked behind a premium. Is it worth to try it out or are there better ways to search?

  2. #19198
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    FS on the floor next to the massage table a few times. On the table a few times. One time she had stomach distress and was farting her ass off. I powered through, but it was not so much fun. It was a few years ago, long before I met Mei.
    Is she still game been looking for a firm provider near my area for awhile pm details if possible thanks.

  3. #19197

    I miss Winnie

    I really miss her, I know she was older and not much to look at but her massage was the best and the he was guaranteed. I really liked the fact she worked out of her home, I miss heading into her basement room knowing I was going to come out a full hour later completely satisfied. She was a sweet woman to talk with also, she's been retired about a year and a half now as far as I can tell. If anyone knows of a similar provider with a similar set up please PM me if you want to share. Have a great day all!

  4. #19196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Impact

    Yes. There's been an impact on our store.

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Where are the parlors advertising now? It seems all the focus has been on BP closing and rightfully so, but the other casualty has been Craigslist removing massage ads, many of them from legit parlors and independents. Anyone know where to find them now?

  5. #19195

    Not the same place

    Quote Originally Posted by Miamiat  [View Original Post]
    RM shows the address and phone number. It's around 1600 S. Michigan Ave. Lisa is the hottie, and on certain days, Christina is my choice.
    S&L is on 14th and mich next to the brewery (very good by the way, not open on Monday) the place 16th is new.

  6. #19194

    S&l

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking and googling but cannot find. SL?
    RM shows the address and phone number. It's around 1600 S. Michigan Ave. Lisa is the hottie, and on certain days, Christina is my choice.

  7. #19193

    Late night

    Hey guys I was looking for recommendations for any know place open later, or even recommended girls that you know work late. Thanks guys.

  8. #19192

    ADs

    Where are the parlors advertising now? It seems all the focus has been on BP closing and rightfully so, but the other casualty has been Craigslist removing massage ads, many of them from legit parlors and independents. Anyone know where to find them now?

  9. #19191

    T Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Saith  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town for a night or 2 and not to familiar with Chicago. I know I'm near the museum in the loop, or at least walking distance from it. Any suggestions for this area would be greatly appreciated. I have a thing for Latinas and Asians if it helps.

    Thanks in advance.
    I haven't been there in a long time, but T Pro was always a good place.

  10. #19190

    Suggestions please.

    I'm in town for a night or 2 and not to familiar with Chicago. I know I'm near the museum in the loop, or at least walking distance from it. Any suggestions for this area would be greatly appreciated. I have a thing for Latinas and Asians if it helps.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #19189

    Suggestions?

    In from out of town for a day or 2 and not to familiar with the Chicago area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am downtown near the millennium park area. Have a thing for Latina and Asians.

    Thanks in advance!

  12. #19188

    SL Nails

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still go to sl nails? Used to be able to get a lot there and had one of the hottest chicks I've seen in the city. Still a cool place?
    I'm looking and googling but cannot find. SL?

  13. #19187
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried these latina chicas? Thinking of switching it up from AMPs. Might toftt.

    https://backpage.com.chicago.listcra...post/26580011/
    Avoid it unless you're into old ones. HE is not on menu. Could be, because that was my first time there.

  14. #19186

    SL Nails

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still go to sl nails? Used to be able to get a lot there and had one of the hottest chicks I've seen in the city. Still a cool place?
    The only thing I don't like about the place is the $50 fee. They have a wide variety of girls with a couple of part-timers working one or two days a week.

  15. #19185
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMe2  [View Original Post]
    Its true, the ones that do bare back love smooth balls they suck them in and pop them out of their mouth like tootsie pops!! Waxing is the way to go, shaving gets dangerous to your boys
    Any recommendations on a good place to get waxed with a happy finish? Might as well kill two birds with one stone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape