Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 23648
-
07-09-18 12:41 #15188Senior Member

Posts: 3334Sure thing. You couldn't argue with a description like prolific poster, though, could you?
Originally Posted by JZLizard
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 12:24 #15187Senior Member

Posts: 447Mp
You could guess "military police" or more likely "massage parlor".
Originally Posted by GoneForDays
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 10:14 #15186Senior Member

Posts: 362Whats Your Price changes
I just noticed that the Whats Your Price site has eliminated the "Sugar Daddy / Sugar Baby" option under the "what you're looking for" relationship types that both men and women pick when we're setting up our profiles on the site.
So, our esteemed govt / moral police via FOSTA / SESTA made a fairly useless site now almost totally useless. WYP works where they guy needs to pay each time he wants to message with someone, however, now it doesn't make sense to pay to message before you can even know what kind of relationship the woman is open to.
Bummer, because I did manage to get laid on WYP recently. She turned out to be heavier than her pics, and well on her way to being an alcoholic at 24 so I won't see her again, but it was a trip to the FC.
WYP and SA are owned by the same guy. If his lawyers are advising him to remove references to "sugar" on WYP, this may not bode well for SA. Hopefully they'll move the whole thing overseas pretty soon.
-
07-08-18 23:19 #15185Senior Member

Posts: 136Right on bro. I'm really glad you found your prize.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
Where I live, I'm practically surrounded by young Asians (the only flavor that really does the trick for me and junior), however on SA I found them to be completely unapproachable. Part of it might be that I'm only after 9's and 10's. Another reason could be that I don't look good on resume, so to speak. However, once I get to the first meet, I'm very good at subtly directing the conversation and putting the girl at ease. One of my 'tricks" is to talk to them just as if I was their BF. For example, I talk about the goofy / funny situations or predicaments that we all get into every day, and I express how I felt helpless or confused. This helps them to think of you as just another one of her social friends, rather than as a weirdo, or a stalker, or a stuck-up customer, which in turn would make them feel like a ho.
Another "trick" is not stay silent for too long. I'm not a talkative person, so I have to force myself.
Also I never ask her if she's comfortable with talking it to the next level. I take the "one thing led to another" approach, and judge where her mind is at as I progress, and she'll give you clear signals if you pay attention, as to whether she's ready or not. In other words, I never give the impression that the only reason I'm there is to take her to the FC. In fact I mention that I'm not interested in sex, per se, and that I get plenty from other girls.
As you might have guessed, I don't enjoy pros at all. Instead, I relish the pleasure and challenge of turning "good" girls to the dark side, LOL.
Of course it very much depends on the girl's attitude and disposition too. I've come across many whom I couldn't even get to crack a smile no matter what I tried, but those are fairly rare. Anyway, for someone like me, who's very choosy, yesterday's session was hands down legendary.
-
07-08-18 21:10 #15184Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Once again, I would appreciate not being associated with any special titles with regard to this thread, or to have it implied that I'm other than than a poster on equal footing as everyone else-- good intentions or not, I just don't want the title. Thanks JL
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 18:09 #15183Senior Member

Posts: 3334Not to be an echo chamber for the dean of this thread, JZLizard, but his opinion is that giving sugar is a way to avoid more complex entanglements w / a SB. It also makes it clear that you are in control. I recently went to the FC w / a young Asian, she told me in advance that whatever I wanted to give was fine, I put 140 in an envelope I left her in her apartment. She was '*completely satisfied' by our encounter.
Originally Posted by CoolPix
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 13:24 #15182Senior Member

Posts: 154Personally, I think it was a proper thing to do, especially if she was as hot as you describe and you had a great time that you would like to repeat. But that's just one monger's opinion. There are others who will tell you to walk away a happy man. But I also suppose it depends on the overall attitude of the chik who's allowing you to have your way with her.
Originally Posted by Assaholic
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 20:53 #15181Senior Member

Posts: 49OK I got it
OK duh, massage parlor.
Originally Posted by GoneForDays
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 18:42 #15180Senior Member

Posts: 49Sorry, what is MP?
She's a part-time MP girl.
-
07-07-18 17:30 #15179Senior Member

Posts: 136Today's Field Report
- Me: Your typical quinquagenarian, still in shape, still with a few 'tricks' up my sleeve, not the best looking guy, and apparently not good enough to get an audience with my target depographic on Tinder, et. Al.
- Her: 20 or 21/ year old Asian student transplant, not smart as fuck, but normal intelligence, not cuckoo, slim, incredible eyes, non-pro, non-UTR, girl next door type, face / body / attitude: 9/10/10.
- Damage: Three bills. She wanted no $ - I insisted. If you guys think that was a mistake on my part, please tell me. I'm not sure myself if I handled it properly.
- Rewards: BBFSCIP (extremely rare for me to indulge in, but in this case, I felt comfortable with it), DFK, my favorite position (elephant?) And I'm guessing she enjoyed the experience also, because she kept pulling me closer during, and wanted more after junior was done for the day.
- Mistakes Made: Broke my own no-BB rule. Didn't get her number (hopefully next time). Left the panties on and did the pull to the side routine. Afterwards her panties were wet and she didn't seem amused.
- Banging a chick ten times hotter than anything Trump could possibly pull off: Priceless.
Sorry, this one's a gem. She's a part-time MP girl and doesn't offer FS. Can't share, so please don't ask. FYI, I struck out big time on SA. Hundreds of messages and nothing. So I've concentrated my efforts into other channels. It's definitely a lot of work, and it gives a new meaning to the expression labor of love.
-
07-06-18 11:38 #15178Senior Member

Posts: 154Tftoftt
Appreciate the report. I was intrigued but I'll move on!
Originally Posted by CantWinLosin
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 23:18 #15177Senior Member

Posts: 204Thanks!
Can't appreciate that enough! Thank you and I will avoid. Had my share of those!
Originally Posted by CantWinLosin
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 21:54 #15176Senior Member

Posts: 606I've seen her
Attractive, tall, slim. Large bolt-ons that are hard as rocks. Flakey, rushed, always has a story. Lives in a motel but makes you go elsewhere because her "cousin" is in the room with her.
Originally Posted by BStreet
[View Original Post]
Avoid, avoid, avoid.
-
07-05-18 18:15 #15175Senior Member

Posts: 2243LOL! Show off! Hahaha. Well done, one upped me.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 17:53 #15174Senior Member

Posts: 3414You mean like the above?
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




