Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 13944
-
07-10-18 17:52 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 68First LV trip
Hey guys, I've been reading through the forums, and Have found a few candidates to check out, but I'm interested in providers that offer Greek. Anyone have someone they would recommend? Thanks!
-
07-10-18 17:45 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 128Videos
Still would love to see more pics and videos of her!!
Originally Posted by Lowo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 16:23 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 352Wow
Joesun is spot on. She is dangerous. This was at least 2 years ago but I went over to her place, she took my money and threatened to call 911 and make up a story if I didn't buy her hundreds of dollars of lingerie online while I was there. I bailed and wasn't going to risk any more time with her. My opinion is stay away. Consider yourselves warned.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 14:45 #2871Senior Member

Posts: 2989Doubt it
She's a scammer I been to see her she was high as fuck claims I was trying to steal from her!! Not just me other mongers got ripped off! She still in that stupid condo? On Flamingo?
Originally Posted by Lowo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 13:01 #2870Regular Member

Posts: 19She asked for $1000 for hour with no limits. Got down to $$.
Originally Posted by Jkcho
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 10:14 #2869Senior Member

Posts: 166Damage
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Lowo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 22:24 #2868Regular Member

Posts: 19If you want crazy.
You can check this one out.
https://switter.at/@katkora
She replies quick to text. Everything is on the table and she said she like to party. She asks for a lot initially but will negotiate.
When I saw her. She does have a crazy body but way too much work done on the face. I didn't stay long. Just BBBJ to start and then CFS doggie and out. Served a need but looking for better.
Any suggestions?
-
07-09-18 19:41 #2867Senior Member

Posts: 823Porn Star Stripper
Those pics are pornstar BiBi Jones or Britney Beth. I dought she's showing up at your door. I would move on.
Originally Posted by ShockMaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 19:27 #2866Senior Member

Posts: 193Anyone
https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1098871
Has anyone ever met Scarlet? Kinda have agency vibes from ad, but wanted to check. Only agencies take credit cards in Vegas right?
Also if anyone knows a reliable blonde provider in Vegas, let me know and I'll return the favor for Louisville and Atlanta.
-
07-09-18 13:59 #2865Senior Member

Posts: 72Sadly, some did.
Yeah, once they sucker someone they think they can scam it like that again. It looks like AS is going the same route as BP, all these $200 Outcall listings. That just screams Agency.
Originally Posted by Vikin
[View Original Post]
Glad you shut her down!
-
07-09-18 12:05 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 241Mgm
Was curious to know / find out if any providers had incalls at the mgm? Can't find any online. Thanks for the tips.
-
07-09-18 11:17 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 566Thanks for the confirmation
I was scanning the 300+ ladies available in Vegas. What a joke!
Originally Posted by Vikin
[View Original Post]
You would have better luck with the casino ladies. And price too!
-
07-09-18 07:38 #2862Senior Member

Posts: 47Kylie
So I called the girl listed as Kylie on adultssearch, blonde asian. Quoted 200 over the phone showed up not the same girl but cute a little thicker, definitely an independent. Tried to tell me that she works for an agency and that she charges 3 g's. For an hour LOL WTF. Tells me I won't find any girl's for less than that. I was just sitting there in amazement from all the Bullshit coming out of her mouth wondering how many poor fuckers fall for that shit. Is this a regular thing out here?
-
07-09-18 00:51 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 105Barbie
Her service is alright. Nothing special. But she is definitely the girl in the pics.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 16:55 #2860Senior Member

Posts: 239Thanks.
I actually like to take cover in every situation and just want the job to get done with no complications or attitude I take it you have seen Ashton. Does she have a good attitude?
Originally Posted by OkaJohn
[View Original Post]
I forgot to include the link for VegasCupCake / Ally.
https://switter.at/@LasVegascupcake











Reply With Quote




