Thread: ReJuve Spa
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 4905
-
07-09-18 18:39 #4245Senior Member

Posts: 212Lexi.
Went to see Lexi on her first day back and she is ten out of ten beautiful. Big fake tits that are done well and a nice ass. I love when she spits on cock during BBBJ because she collects all her saliva and drools over my cock. She is CFS and any position is good with her seeing her beautiful face and her big tits bouncing around and fat ass is all beautiful to the eyes. Idk but to me she is probably the most prettiest girls along with Dallas at an AMP. She is also very sweet and kind hearted so treat her well and you will be rewarded.
-
07-09-18 14:51 #4244Senior Member

Posts: 55Chevy
Just had Chevy yesterday and found out she'll only be here for another two weeks before heading back to CA. I was lucky enough to be able to walk in during the mid-afternoon, I guess it was slow but now got to figure out how to save some money to sample one more time.
Originally Posted by JimmyK
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 02:37 #4243Senior Member

Posts: 559If in comparison with heat nation. If house fee is 50 each for one hour xs 3 equals to 150 roses an hour xs 2 hours equals to 300 roses of house fee. If I got two hours of service for 75 for 3 of them that equates to a better deal than heat who said he got one hour for 150 so the math is 150 divided 3 equals to 50.75 divided by 3 equals 25. Do you get it? And my deal is even more better because its two hours and not one. And this is a parody on heats fantasy escapade. I'm not sure where the confusion is. The 75 roses is not house fee if that's where the confusion is. If you read between the lines I also said that I bought my roses at safeway because its was a rosy deal. PM me if you want more details LOL.
Originally Posted by ProfessorGun69
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 00:18 #4242Regular Member

Posts: 7She is way too far to the pics, don't waste your money. If you haven't try Cam or Dallas, you could never go wrong with them.
Originally Posted by MongerFromCA
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 23:02 #4241Administrator

Posts: 5265Why?
Why do you guys fall for that shit every time? Engaging them in anyway just encourages them.
Just ignore them
A2
-
07-08-18 22:33 #4240Senior Member

Posts: 342Legitimate question that needs clarification. HF is 50. You paid 75 roses which is 25 more than the normal house fee. How is that better? Your math or writing is not clear. Can you PLEASE clarify. TIA!
Originally Posted by BotoMoco
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 08:37 #4239Senior Member

Posts: 2364Camm
Thank you Spyda, it is interesting that he always gets the higher end of YMMV from Camm. If it's true. Guaranz Ball Ba-a-ranz I'd be thurr kwik! And if she is giving BBFS to other guys, the other guys are playing it smart by not sharing da four eleven.
Originally Posted by Spyda
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 04:16 #4238Regular Member

Posts: 9[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-08-18 03:40 #4237Senior Member

Posts: 1303I have seen Camm many, many times over the past couple of years, and Greek was definitely not on the menu (she wouldn't even allow fingering). Same with CIT and BBFS. Now, I could be on the lower end of YMMV here, but based on my conversations with Camm (we've looked through this forum together multiple times), I would have to agree with you here.
Originally Posted by Spyda
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 02:05 #4236Senior Member

Posts: 622I have never had the opportunity to see camm myself, but conflicting reports say that camm is adamant that she does not provide BBFS. It's tough for me to judge, but it is interesting that the same (and only one) person is reporting BBFS from her. Maybe a YMMV thing? Something tells me not.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 00:29 #4235Senior Member

Posts: 2364Camm
Nice report on Camm. Wow! You sure get the higher end of YMMV with Camm. BBFS? CIT? Wow! Thank you. Your report makes me want to see her right now.
Originally Posted by HeatNation
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 15:08 #4234Senior Member

Posts: 212Camm
Went to rejuve and made appointment with camm. Her service is top notch and she is YMMV. Treat her nice and remember money talks. Same service as always but I asked for Greek after pounding her in doggy and she said no so I respected that. She said her ass was sore so maybe she just got done doing anal with the lucky guy before me. But she accommodated me and say text her early next time and let her know before I come so she can prepare. Finished early bc her pussy is so tight and wet and came in doggy BBFS. She asked for shower or if want to go again and of course I chose the latter. She showered tho and said she be back but only blowjob for second pop. She deepthroated me and then I throat fucked her making her gag and spit all over my cock which was so sexy and sloppy. I cit and forced her down as I came she swallowed some and spit the rest out on my cock and sucked me dry. We showered together and I left a happy man.
-
07-07-18 02:20 #4233Regular Member

Posts: 285Dallas
Dallas cowgirl. Yes! That's my favorite position with her. Such a hottie and she sucking one old fat ugly man like me. Money is the best motivator for any girl. I like pounding her in doggy. Yeehaw! After I cum she sucked my dick BBBJ again. Holy shit. What a porn star. Dallas showered after with me too.
Originally Posted by HotPocket
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 05:28 #4232Senior Member

Posts: 25Any reports on GQ?
I'm surprised that no one here is talk about GQ. I seen this post for awhile but I guess no one had her. Care to tell?
-
07-05-18 23:25 #4231Senior Member

Posts: 1897Damn. All I can say is wowwwwww. Chevy is definitely on my to do must see list. YMMV as always but if I can get half of what you experienced I'm good!
Originally Posted by OchaSpike
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






