Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 672 of 686 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by LordHelmet  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her many times over the last two years.

    Phone is dead but she does use a texting app.

    Cons:

    A) Room is ALWAYS nasty.
    Some of the earlier reports say that she did car dates or used a friends room. Does she have a regular incall location now? Is it in a safe part of town?

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by HLatinLover  [View Original Post]
    I might go to see Renee.

    How is the service? Any details you would like to share?

    Thanks.
    I've seen her a few times, was my go to for a bit $ for FS and would do. 75 for BBBJ but she got a little weird. Would agree to something then complain about it after. Also kinda dead fish and won't cg only Mish or doggy. For me the draw is her amazing eyes. Deep blue starting at me with her mouth wrapped around the little guy. I keep the number in case I feel like it, but I find myself not drawn to contact her. Also has baby damage and average tits.

  3. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBuddy5051  [View Original Post]
    That is her. Has anyone seen her recently? I lost track of her at the beginning of the year because I got into a new relationship. Now that is over I would be interested in seeing her again.

    Thanks,

    Buddy.
    Have seen her many times over the last two years.

    Phone is dead but she does use a texting app.

    Cons:

    A) Room is ALWAYS nasty.

    B) Incredibly unreliable. Have done the drive and gotten stood up more times than I care to admit.

    C) Does not like to trim her cooch. Always a furry nightmare, (will not be a con to some).

    D) Hates rubbers and always tries to go bare-back, (again, will not be a con to some of you dirty dogs).

    Pros:

    A) Cute and tiny.

    B) Looks quite young but age was verified.

    C) Will take direction well.

    50% of the time, you will regret seeing her and the other 50% is you leaving quite happy.

    L. H.

  4. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill810  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a couple gals out of Davison. Renee was one in charter oaks, the other was near farmers market. Have seen Renee in past. Just wondering if anyone knows if either are around and how to get a hold of them.
    I might go to see Renee.

    How is the service? Any details you would like to share?

    Thanks.

  5. #219

    Ariana

    That is her. Has anyone seen her recently? I lost track of her at the beginning of the year because I got into a new relationship. Now that is over I would be interested in seeing her again.

    Thanks,

    Buddy.

  6. #218

    Check out

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    Ya, wrong Ariana. Still looking for the old one.
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/arian...r-more-1562075
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e71865c3ecd39207fbb326112e167ac3-m.jpg‎  

  7. #217

    Arianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    She has been using that handle for years. Used to work out of G. Are & Battle Creek.
    The handle you put up is definitely not the Ariana from flint that people are looking for.

  8. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    Ya, wrong Ariana. Still looking for the old one.
    She has been using that handle for years. Used to work out of G. Are & Battle Creek.

  9. #215

    Ariana

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFun  [View Original Post]
    That is def. Not the right Arianna. At least not the one I know, she's short, very petite, almost flat chested, absolutely crazy, and yet very fun to visit.
    Ya, wrong Ariana. Still looking for the old one.

  10. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]

    https://twitter.com/dreamofarianna
    That is def. Not the right Arianna. At least not the one I know, she's short, very petite, almost flat chested, absolutely crazy, and yet very fun to visit.

  11. #213
    [QUOTE=BillCo;3854303]Link?

    https://twitter.com/dreamofarianna

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    Try twitter, she's mostly on there now.
    Link?

    Got a link to that twitter?

  13. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    Try twitter, she's mostly on there now.
    Can you PM me her twitter? Haven't been able to reach her for a while now.

  14. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz41  [View Original Post]
    I saw an ad today. 411.
    Try twitter, she's mostly on there now.

  15. #209

    Looks nice


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape