Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 673 of 686 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #208

    Renee is still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill810  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a couple gals out of Davison. Renee was one in charter oaks, the other was near farmers market. Have seen Renee in past. Just wondering if anyone knows if either are around and how to get a hold of them.
    I have digits for Renee, will trade seniors for 411 on farmers market girl or UTR local favorites.

  2. #207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233

    Dreaming of.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoBuddy5051  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Arianna is still around?
    I saw an ad today. 411.

  3. #206

    Arianna

    Anyone know if Arianna is still around?

  4. #205

    Davison

    Used to be a couple gals out of Davison. Renee was one in charter oaks, the other was near farmers market. Have seen Renee in past. Just wondering if anyone knows if either are around and how to get a hold of them.

  5. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Plank  [View Original Post]
    Faith was around 20 years and very cute. MWJRP used to reference her a lot. My time with her was great. I asked Bree another thin SW about her and she told me Faith had met someone and was thinking about marriage. And she is out of the game, too bad, but good for her. Hope it works out.
    Rose the old one went be and no this faith is a new name made up. New sexy lady to do the job same good A++ work I've seen her a lot https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/fli...3-3417/4/91142.

  6. #203

    Trade UTR in north Oakland and Flint area.

    I have a UTR thin 20's blonde great oral. Let me know by pm if anyone has something similar to trade. She does incall out of a discrete private home.

  7. #202

    Old Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    Same phone # as the old Faith.
    Faith was around 20 years and very cute. MWJRP used to reference her a lot. My time with her was great. I asked Bree another thin SW about her and she told me Faith had met someone and was thinking about marriage. And she is out of the game, too bad, but good for her. Hope it works out.

  8. #201

    Cute bule eyes girl date was A++.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/428119708120

    I seen her around for yr's the tattoo little baby I had to DATY that little fine thing for 15 mins of the 30 mins I was there yo. Best time.

  9. #200

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by ABean696  [View Original Post]
    The one pic with her on the bed looks a bit like the Faith I'm thinking of. Can't tell for sure because the phone blocks her face too much. She was a good time but that was a couple of years ago.
    Same phone # as the old Faith.

  10. #199

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainPorn  [View Original Post]
    I met with Lola in Flushing a few weeks ago at her in all. She's definitely all girlfriend experience. Great BBBJ, and several positions available. I finished bbby. She's very sweet and has a great personality. I would repeat!
    When I contacted her she said she no longer has incall, bummer.

  11. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by SpudsterToo  [View Original Post]
    She has posted somewhat recently (like within the last month or so) and seems goodtimeinmi has seen her, so assuming she still is around but don't know if it's the one you're referring to. Haven't seen her post since around goodtimes post, nor have I seen in over a year but remember she offered at one time.
    The one pic with her on the bed looks a bit like the Faith I'm thinking of. Can't tell for sure because the phone blocks her face too much. She was a good time but that was a couple of years ago.

  12. #197

    Lola

    I met with Lola in Flushing a few weeks ago at her in all. She's definitely all girlfriend experience. Great BBBJ, and several positions available. I finished bbby. She's very sweet and has a great personality. I would repeat!

  13. #196

    This Faith

    She has posted somewhat recently (like within the last month or so) and seems goodtimeinmi has seen her, so assuming she still is around but don't know if it's the one you're referring to. Haven't seen her post since around goodtimes post, nor have I seen in over a year but remember she offered at one time.

  14. #195

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by SpudsterToo  [View Original Post]
    Well, creates fake account with fake reviews, then barks back when someone points it out and gets her new fake account banned. She just doesn't ever show the least amount of respect or class. Biggest thing I remember is her outing a customer's real name on the board. That sticks the most in my head. Just steer clear I'm.

    As far as bb, I'm pretty sure faith offers, other than that, not sure for the non utr ones I know.
    The same Faith that danced at Odessy? She still around?

  15. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyShep  [View Original Post]
    You have too many messages to receive PM's.
    Emptied it, sorry about that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape