Escort Review: Space Cadets
+
Submit Review
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2509
-
07-10-18 08:32 #919Senior Member

Posts: 684Jackrabbit
Ericson has been straight up with me!! Jackrabbit is a great little pill. I actually can break it in fourths. Never seen a jell pack?
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 00:48 #918Senior Member

Posts: 245Eric = Master Monger - Combination of Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Mace Windu!
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 23:57 #917Banned Member

Posts: 644You guy got to stop
With all the high praises I'm. Getting. Starting to feel like my eulogy, I'm not dead yet. Came close the last night though. Did what they called a double header in baseball. Finished a half hour special with Marina last night, took a jell pack for extra stamina. Walked out of there still with a semi chub. Went shopping at Walmart around 2 am and wanted another piece of tail to put me to bed. Didn't want to drive far, wanted something quick and fast. Texted that tiny Misty girl, who's always a bargain. I guess if she's charging by her weight, then yeah she's on the cheap. 80 . Picked her up and was a little pissed that she made me wait a little. Said that she was stepping in the shower and when I picked her up she wasn't showered. WTF? Didn't matter by then, I didn't want to lose my edge and I took another jell pack. Something or other was going to get the bottom knocked out. Misty's tiny little body and extremely tight pussy was going to get knocked the F out. I think her vigina made a whistling noise when she walked afterwards. Once we finished, she decided that she wanted to shower now? Like really Now? She had that end of the day smell in her hair and I just dealt with it. But Whatever. Those jell pack along with JackRabbit are the devil. They make me junk hard as hickory. I think my heart is going to stop on top of one of these girls I just know it. Only then you can eulogize me.
-
07-09-18 19:37 #916Banned Member

Posts: 644Funny
This guy is being funny, I think he's being miss understood. He's cool in my book. I've PMed him a few times and was willing to share a UTR with him. But the situation with this UTR is so instable I didn't want to risk his safety. I was also given some sad news today about the said provider. So if it's true and anyone who has seen this little gem would know her saga like me. Guess she's going away for a spell for like 2. 5 years.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 18:07 #915Senior Member

Posts: 206E. F. Hutton
Never personally met Erik, but lots of common interest. Thinking over a year ago, met up w a girl who broke down at date time. Erik fixed up her car "a flat" as I recall. She's back in buisness. Hats off to the guy, most guys wouldn't of bothered. He has forwarded digits. Never one of these "got something to trade". Just respect for SM. Let's all try and exercise some of that. I have driven over an hour each way following up on an Erik recommendation. Yea, if Erik speaks I shut up and listen.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 17:46 #914Senior Member

Posts: 353Ericson.
He is the master.
Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 17:44 #913Senior Member

Posts: 141Ditto
Erickson has done me right, also.
Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 07:17 #912Senior Member

Posts: 90Ericson
Ditto on that. He has hooked me up several times. I trust his judgement.
Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 00:53 #911Senior Member

Posts: 117Ericson
I don't know Ericson but he has hooked me up with digits. Guy is OK in my book.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 22:24 #910Senior Member

Posts: 390#roastme
Hey ericson, can you review my posts and roast me too?
-
07-08-18 12:50 #909Banned Member

Posts: 644As you can see with what you just said. Most of those girls that you just said are gone, thanks for the news flash. That's old news, really old news. Which means a life time in this hobby. Since you just started to get hang of the search option. Like you, I also saw the good and bad reviews on Marina way back. Hell, I was very active in the hobby back when Mariina / Porsha had ads on BP. I saw her reviews back then and there was a few bad ones that back then. I was slightly interested in seeing her over two years ago. But there was way to many girls on BP with good reviews to bother with Marina at that time. I pretty much wouldn't think of seeing her at all because of the past reviews. But here we are over two years later with this old I mean, old intel on this girl. A SM told me to ignore the past, she cleaned herself and really is a good girl. It's 2018 a brand new year and a new landscape in our hobby. No more BP, no more pill mills and now the girls are strung out on meth, along with heroin. So myself and a couple other people said they had a good experience with this provider recently. No smelly vag or strung along because of over booking. I'm telling perhaps instead of opening your mouth about a 2 year old story and ignoring the recent reviews. Perhaps Maybe you should have scheduled an appointment and see for yourself whether not the recent good reviews is correct. I'm only saying this because for one, two guys gave her a horrible review. Which I'm still waiting on details. You decided, hey I'll pile on here and tell my old story. Then My buddy doing the "hokey pokey" with his left foot in and right foot out story didn't contribute at all. A cop comes driving up the parking lot and our friend here gets nervous? Do you see the pattern here. I see a angry mob running with pitchforks attacking. Oh I drove down here from Jacksonville, she didn't keep her appointment boo hoo. I smelled something funky two years ago yuck! . I saw a cop in parking lot watch out. Can we do a search for the past members who complained about her two to three years ago and retell there story all over again like it was yesterday? Do mean to burst your bubble about Summer. But I'm sure you did a good search on her before you asked for her number right? Gives us up to date info. Anything older than a year is a lifetime.
Originally Posted by OldGamer
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 11:15 #908Senior Member

Posts: 226It's just about experience and pussy.
The whole site is just that. Sharing info, experiences and knowledge so the community can grow and move forward. We've all had our favs. We've all had different experiences with a shared provider. So naturally we want to set records straight when one of our backups, atf's or utr's get a bad rap. Sometimes it's just as A2 describes, sometimes is the girls playing favs, sometimes it's just a shit day and nothing goes right. Whatever the reason is though, it's just a report of an experience WE had at that time. Take it for what it's worth because we are all different in wants and expectations.
Before I came back here I was all fucking over the place. One thing I noticed was girls will create accounts that talk well about their friends and trash others to drive down the competition. It was in almost every single city I visited. So I get it, there's some b. S. That floats around. But those can be spotted when you take time to look.
Right now I'm still going through the lists I had finding out that most either cleaned up, moved away or passed. The 3 Ashley's, 4 summers, patience, ducky, Jen (blonde SW not the brunette), Hayden, Jordan, stormy, Mary, 2 Sunny's. So I come here for intel like many of you on either old or new talent. I take what I see and do a little digging making my decision based off of past experience or the reporters history. So I get it. I'm back to being the noob of the area. It's cool, but what I posted was still my experience.
-
07-08-18 09:39 #907Administrator

Posts: 5265Listen up dumbass
Educate yourself
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowdsourcing
If a chick is good then her reviews will be overwhelmingly positive (given how fucking low the bar to being good is in sex prison) if one guy lies about a chick people discount it. If some asshole is trying to use bad reviews to leverage free time then he will consistently be the only guy giving bad reviews to well reviewed chicks and guys will think, "I bet that fucker is trying to use the threat of bad reviews to get free pussy."
Not everybody is as stupid as you are. Especially when you are stupid enough to call me out because I would't let you break the rules and white knight some chick on a review thread.
A2
PS to whoever the guy was that posted the review that got this assholes panties in a bunch, I'm not saying you're lying, I'm not taking any position on that because I don't even know who you are nor what you said. I was using the free pussy thing as an example.
-
07-08-18 08:09 #906Senior Member

Posts: 226If you notice more about my reviews.
I also posted in 3 other states. I moved around a lot and travelled for my job. I loved the banter in otown rat trap. It was fun for a bit on nights when I was in the middle of Hicksville USA. So there were days I posted on Atlanta and Orlando rat trap at the same. I also started posting some reviews a few days or weeks behind on purpose when I almost ran into a colleague that was into the hobby. Porscha wasn't an ommition on purpose, she like a few others, weren't memorable enough at the time to post about. But I wasn't the only one back then that had problems with her was I? In fact there wasn't a whole lot posted about her back then but negative. Those posts were from active and respected mongers back then as well. So take it for whatever you like. But this is the end of what I have to say about porscha, marina, bellah or whatever she calls herself in the next couple weeks. As for going back to otown? You can keep the change. Got something set up with summer later.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 07:37 #905Senior Member

Posts: 894Hey E,
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
Ok. My reviews simply reflect what I've gotten out of the Brevard County as well as other County providers lately which is negative service. If Marina had showed up at the time that we agreed on instead of providing nothing but silence, then the reviews would be of a more positive note. All that is required on their part is to say "Hey, I can't make it at 7, can we meet at 8?" But she didn't bother to do that. Instead, after wasting my time, she contacted me a couple of hours later to ask "Hey, are we still getting together?" By then, I've moved on. We live in a world where constant contact is pretty much assured. While traveling, in all types of conditions, in all kinds of places, I can be contacted by phone, text, and email and all on a small, hand held device that fits neatly in my pocket. And I don't think it's too much to expect from someone in a younger generation than mine, who grew up with cell phones, to stay in touch. Second, so far as her photos are concerned, you're right, I've never seen Marina. However, when I posted about her last week, someone that has seen her, PMd me or posted that her photos are a couple of years old. I would have loved to see her. I put forth the effort and did my best to meet with her only to have her not hold up her end of the bargain. And what she received was not a negative review. Actually, like you, I am a straight shooter. I don't see my reports as complaining, I am simply reporting my experiences. With regards to Marina, I did not have an experience with her due to her lack of punctuality and that is what was reported.
Hopefully, that clarifies.
Shaggy.











Reply With Quote




