Thread: Space Cadets
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2509
-
07-08-18 00:18 #904Senior Member

Posts: 182Information Verification follow Up regarding Miss Marina
Having made the attempt to get the TRUE FACTS out, I ran afoul of this esteemed site's rules, sorry about that Admin, BUT.
Ran all those negative reviews posted on here by the Lady herself, for comment, correction, explanation, excuses, etc. And all I can say is it's all total BS, not taking the time to go through them one by one, but just that one about "POPO rushing in as my first foot left the car"? That never happened, period, should be ashamed of yourself for making that whole story up.
This site is all about sharing information, good and bad, so the membership can make judgements and decisions about seeing any particular provider, but when stuff is fabricated and simply made up, sort of defeats the purpose, not to mention tags the poster as a Fraud, so real simple: Don't see her, OK.
Leaves an excellent, enthusiastic, easy to contact and schedule with, reasonably priced, and, well, fun to be with, Provider for the rest of us to see.
Never, ever had any problems with this Provider going back, Geeze, 4-5 years?
Oh, BTW, pictures are recent and accurate on STG. Just saying.
-
07-07-18 22:29 #903Banned Member

Posts: 644Old Gamer
Before you fellas read what I'm about say I want you to stop for a minute and click on OldGamer's profile and take a good look at his posts. Hell go back two years ago which is the majority of all his post. Funny thing if you notice two years ago, OldGameBoy here spent most of his time in the Orlando section in the RattTrap. Where are his Spacecoast reviews? I don't see any reviews what's so ever, all his energy was in the ratttrap bantering with Chris5 and Swagg. I don't think you ever saw this girl did you? Two years ago you really got our back didn't you? I mean it's a story you would want to share with the rest of the class right. A girl who smells, I'd want to know this. But I don't see a report on her from you 2 years ago. Did I miss it some how? All I see is your tired old banter or roasting two people on the Orlando board. How would you have time to see anyone at all? So take your tired old game out of the Spacecoast and go back to Orlando with the other Ratts. By the way I'll give you the quarters for the toll both, so there's no delay in your trip. Don't let the toll arms hit you the pancake ass of yours on the way out. BTW FYI. If I reviewed any girl and she smelled I'll tell you. I don't hold back.
Originally Posted by OldGamer
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 18:38 #902Banned Member

Posts: 644Orlando's troll.
I read every one of your post, looks like 2/3's of the time I see your asking for digits. Are LaxLife43 and you Facebook friends. Between the two of you I can see a mountain of phone # to share with one another. Contribute something useful on the board for a change and stop wasting bandwidth.
Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 17:46 #901Banned Member

Posts: 644Some truth
I'm going to come off like a White Knight I guess. But if you read my reports you know I'm a straight shooter. But I don't understand the piling on Marina bandwagon. I've seen this girl three times so far in the past month. Nothing but positive things to say about her service. She's not my ATF, but I have a few UTRs in my rotation that gets my full attention. Plus a former SM that contacted me through texts saying positive things about her. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have saw her at all. With that being said I'm like who are you guys seeing on that STG site, that's a better option than Marina? Is it Jewels? How about Cara? Maybe it's the new SW turned STG sensation Beth the redhead with the Sexy cellulite on the back of her legs. Is it Tori out of Titusville getting everyone's attention? Wait it's Ruby right? The girl with the flower tattoo on her tits. Hold on, it's that make my Kitty purr woman right? She's the one with the back problems that constantly complain about every position and you got to walk passed her 85 year old mother to the bedroom. Perhaps the pink strap-on woman is a better option. I seriously made a list of the girls on STG in the past 5 days. I'm interested only in seeing Rose, I've seen Renee in Titusville a few times she's fun I could see her again. Paige is decent but not enough for me to see often. Diamond if I'm in the mood to just get my rocks off But I have better options. Other than that I can't think of anyone else worth seeing on STG I'm welcoming anyone talking a lot negativity on this board to tell me who is actually worth seeing on STG. We got a guy from Jacksonville who has a ton of Negative comments in just about every one of his post. More complaints than useful intel from what I can see. Plus your comment about her pictures being out of date? You never even saw her, how can you comment on that? Those are her pictures all day long. If not, take my reputation away on this board. If you got no other useful info to give on this board except make up crap. Take your ass back to Jacksonville. As far as I know Marina is not in a house, but in a notel full of dealers, addicts, known providers and society's rejects. So of course your going to have LEO in that parking lot from time to time. That one post told me nothing about her. I can't figure out the first two post. I want details in what happened, step up to the plate and give me your intel of why I should avoid her services or simply say" I didn't see her guys, she stoood me up ". Other than that, I will still see her in between my ATFs and my UTR girls. Hell I gave you guys lillsexyme the other day. I don't think anyone called her. Must be that velvet rope at the thick Brizilain's trailer door that no one wanted to lose their spot in that long line.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 07:45 #900Senior Member

Posts: 375Bring something of value to the table
Hey Lax,
You first posted 18 months ago and all nine of your posts have been requesting information. Folks would be much more inclined to help you if occasionally you offered intel back to the group.
Originally Posted by LaxLife43
[View Original Post]
While I always think posts like this are a waste of time, I wanted to tell you that I appreciate you doing it on the correct thread.
Originally Posted by LaxLife43
[View Original Post]
A2
-
03-13-18 19:27 #899Senior Member

Posts: 212Motel Choices
I would also recommend Americas Best Value inn on US1 & 528. Reasonable rates (usually), easy to get to, clean and private enough. 2nd floor pool side rooms are best bet.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 13:03 #898Senior Member

Posts: 189Club 3 x
I went 3 times on Wednesday evenings, when they had a "Greedy Girl" night. All I can say is DAMN! But I do not see that advertised any more. I never went on Fridays, but I imagine that would be the night to try.
Originally Posted by LeisureTime
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 11:09 #897Senior Member

Posts: 273 x
Not sure if this is the best place to post, but anyone with positive experiences with Club3 x? Maybe I've hit the wrong day / times but the half dozen times I stopped in, they were either closing shop due to no-shows or only 2-3 people there.
-
03-12-18 20:06 #896Senior Member

Posts: 478Hotel
Just be aware that this is still part of the peak season here. Room rates are thru the roof. And many may not even have vacancies.
Originally Posted by BuckRogers
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-18 07:14 #895Regular Member

Posts: 7From personal experience I can only recommend Days Inn in Cocoa Beach. Get a second floor room with a nice view on their south building, comfortable and private enough for anything.
Originally Posted by H20Monger
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 21:16 #894Senior Member

Posts: 300Hotel recommendation
A provider is considering coming to brevard to check it out, maybe make regular visits. Can anbody recommend a moderate cost hotel on or near the beach that she could stay a day or two? That's safe for low volume, a few visitors? Cocoa Beach perhaps?
PM answers please
-
02-25-18 21:44 #893Senior Member

Posts: 300Short stay?
Is there nothing at all like Orlando's Geneva in Brevard?
-
02-01-18 13:40 #892Senior Member

Posts: 51Possibly sounds larger than life, but sometimes people pick the wrong person to shake down, yes he came in and yes there was a fight, and yes the phone flew into the alcove, which was picked up by me, since I was the one being strong armed and yes I absolutely took it. Don't fuck with a bull you may get the horns not the shit. I want to add the saddest part of this was he content on the phone, it paints a very bad picture of a young girl who has lived a short life, but has a long story. And not one that started at home, it started with a plant from a poppy field. I saw the messages of a parent pleading to a child to stop the candy and come home, and a parent who had been defeated by the candy over a battle with her child. It was scary sad. I also saw someone who should care about her enabling the drug use and persuading her to "walk" for the business. An small risk for him to make a quick buck off an addiction with a tremendous payoff. I have seen a lot of shitty situations I was born in Armenia and lived there 24 years. The contents of that phone even rattled me.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
However out of pure human decency, I hard reset / bricked the phone and contacted her and told her where she could find it hidden, she admitted she was fucked up and thanked me. Don't use drugs.
-
01-31-18 12:15 #891Senior Member

Posts: 920Isn't that funny!? He looks so funny when he runs, so does Tom Cruise, Seagall is so full of shit. Remember when he first broke out he used to intimate or imply he was like a secret agent / killer / bodyguard highly trained in lethal Martial arts and was a black ops dude. All bullshit that came out later on.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
He was being shook down for money.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2002/07/1...ww.google.com/
-
01-30-18 23:44 #890Banned Member

Posts: 644If he runs like Steven Seagall, that be worth $50 to see. I snicker everytime I see Seagall run in one of his movies.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






