rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 635 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 503 553 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 9525
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #2745
    Quote Originally Posted by MBadBack  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I am very interested in a report from someone. She looks hot AF. I got to know, are her nipple pierced (I think I can see a barbell in pushing through her top in one of her recent pics).

    Any 411 would be great.
    Met up with her, terrible service at a high rate. I won't be repeating. Her body is tight, but what's the point when can't even barely touch her without her complaining about it.

  2. #2744
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander314  [View Original Post]
    I have meet up with her a few times, done a couple doubles if you have seen one of the girls in her network and liked them odds are you will enjoy your time with her.
    Okay, I am very interested in a report from someone. She looks hot AF. I got to know, are her nipple pierced (I think I can see a barbell in pushing through her top in one of her recent pics).

    Any 411 would be great.

  3. #2743
    Saw her a year ago and awesome tight petite body. Service was okay but not let me touch her tits. For the amount paid not worth. You can better at cheaper rate.

  4. #2742
    Quote Originally Posted by KayBez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?
    I have meet up with her a few times, done a couple doubles if you have seen one of the girls in her network and liked them odds are you will enjoy your time with her.

  5. #2741

    Pixiebaby

    Anyone seen her?

  6. #2740

    Levels

    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    None if the people in my network deleted their profiles but am back to level 1.

    Idk what happen.
    The people in your network may have lost their levels due to someone deleting their network, thus they dropped from 5 to 4, etc. And in turn dropped your level.

    And someone else may have elevated their levels, thus their network score is higher than yours now. I think they reserve certain % for each level. Someone posted a graph which showed that only the top 0. 5% of male users are Level 5.

    Or maybe someone like LACG edited your level manually because you pissed him off?

  7. #2739

    Charlie

    Just remember whenever you answer that question about loaning "charlie" money you always say "no"!

  8. #2738

    Wierd

    None if the people in my network deleted their profiles but am back to level 1.

    Idk what happen.

  9. #2737
    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    I was a level 1 with all 1's in every category but then I was down to level zero.

    Am still in all level 1 clubs.

    Anybody seen this happen before.
    What are these "clubs"? I'm currently level 1, but just recently got there since I just started mongering heavily there the past month.

  10. #2736
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander314  [View Original Post]
    If a girl with a higher network deletes her profile it can take yours down especially if you are on the edge.
    Also, it might be just a few level 0's who deleted their profiles and some other people got rated very safe recently. They surpassed you and you got dropped own to level 0 as a result.

    From what we figured out, HX "grades" people based on a curve, with X% being level 0 and why% level 1, etc. So your levels are always relative to your rating scores compared to everyone else's.

    Also we noticed that HX recalculates everyone's level every day around 1 PM Pacific Time.

  11. #2735
    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    I was a level 1 with all 1's in every category but then I was down to level zero.

    Am still in all level 1 clubs.

    Anybody seen this happen before.
    Yes, It has happened to me. The owner of a club cares more when you request to join to qualify. Once you're a member it doesn't matter to them. It's not automated.

  12. #2734
    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    I was a level 1 with all 1's in every category but then I was down to level zero.

    Am still in all level 1 clubs.

    Anybody seen this happen before.
    If a girl with a higher network deletes her profile it can take yours down especially if you are on the edge.

  13. #2733

    Has this happen to any of you?

    I was a level 1 with all 1's in every category but then I was down to level zero.

    Am still in all level 1 clubs.

    Anybody seen this happen before.

  14. #2732

    Fetisha?

    Anyone know what happened to Fetisha? Would always see her when I was in town and now I haven't seen her post in months!

  15. #2731

    Offer

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Jenny818 is lovely and a perfect MILF. Tried to look up SassySin and no luck. Would love a little help in finding her.
    Is Sassy BB friendly?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape