Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,406 to 30,420 of 59484
-
07-08-18 20:15 #29079Senior Member

Posts: 82Asian Apartment
So I tried the Asian Apartment in norcross and they were nice to me. I was there for hhr and everything is covered and I was able to do almost anything I pleased. However, they are older than what I expected. I was wondering if the other asian apartment location has younger women?
-
07-08-18 16:58 #29078Senior Member

Posts: 76Yui (You-E) is not Japanese.
Her name would be Yui (pronounced like You-E). This review is spot on with my experience. When I set the appointment, the owner described her as Japanese, but I later found out that she just came from Guam and was there for the last 10 years. She told me she was born in China and also spent a few years in Japan before Guam. I only went for the 30 minutes and there was some slight teasing. She kept telling me the 60 and 90 are more enjoyable. I think there will be more with my next visit.
Originally Posted by UnknownX
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 14:47 #29077Banned Member

Posts: 2410#2
It is next to Wendy's, although I'm unaware that it's now Rose's Massage.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyAtlanta
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 10:28 #29076Senior Member

Posts: 275Isn't #2 now Rose's Massage right next to Wendy's?
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 00:33 #29075Banned Member

Posts: 2410Should be
It has recent reviews posted on RM.
Originally Posted by Dragonking84
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 22:35 #29074Regular Member

Posts: 4Is gold spa still open?
I just moved back to town and was wondering if gold spa is still open.
-
07-06-18 23:37 #29073Banned Member

Posts: 13634Oriental on Hwy 29 is in Lilburn and you will not find any ethnic Japanese ladies there.
Originally Posted by ST0808
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 23:10 #29072Senior Member

Posts: 352I think he was in Lilburn.
Originally Posted by ST0808
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 21:42 #29071Senior Member

Posts: 412Woodstock or Acworth
Was this place in Woodstock or Acworth. I love Japanese girls, pm me please.
Originally Posted by UnknownX
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 10:53 #29070

Posts: 68230 = 50.
Oh, her. That's zzz.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 23:34 #29069Senior Member

Posts: 72Oriental (HWY 29)
Sometime last week walked in at oriental hoping to get Samantha. Turns out she was out for the day. . There was a mid 20's japanese (says she's from Guam) girl sitting in the lobby. I opted for an hour. The massage was decent enough. No draping, slight tease. In the end no fun, apparently I caught her on her first day. Feel like more can be had. Nice personality & fairly good looking. Will try her again to see if there is more on the menu.
-
07-05-18 19:54 #29068Banned Member

Posts: 2410Spring Spa
On Manchester off C. B. Road has always had Latina independent contractors.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1982
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 16:46 #29067Senior Member

Posts: 234Did you stay? Maybe where your "Got Milk?" shirt next time.
Originally Posted by RomJester
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 14:52 #29066Banned Member

Posts: 13634Think you're a bit confused. Natural is a CAMP.
Originally Posted by KDiezel
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 10:09 #29065Senior Member

Posts: 674Not sure bro! Haven't seen that one. Who is the freshy clean gal?
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





