Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Space Cadets

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 168 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #904

    Information Verification follow Up regarding Miss Marina

    Having made the attempt to get the TRUE FACTS out, I ran afoul of this esteemed site's rules, sorry about that Admin, BUT.

    Ran all those negative reviews posted on here by the Lady herself, for comment, correction, explanation, excuses, etc. And all I can say is it's all total BS, not taking the time to go through them one by one, but just that one about "POPO rushing in as my first foot left the car"? That never happened, period, should be ashamed of yourself for making that whole story up.

    This site is all about sharing information, good and bad, so the membership can make judgements and decisions about seeing any particular provider, but when stuff is fabricated and simply made up, sort of defeats the purpose, not to mention tags the poster as a Fraud, so real simple: Don't see her, OK.

    Leaves an excellent, enthusiastic, easy to contact and schedule with, reasonably priced, and, well, fun to be with, Provider for the rest of us to see.

    Never, ever had any problems with this Provider going back, Geeze, 4-5 years?

    Oh, BTW, pictures are recent and accurate on STG. Just saying.

  2. #903

    Old Gamer

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGamer  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few comments against and a couple for this one including two well respected SM's on this board. And hate to be a fence line observer on this one, but here's my experience.

    I'll start with this was about 2 years ago. She went by porscha at the time. Had an in call off port mal in PB. She was running solo at the time so I figured what the hell. Gave her a call a few hours in advance to see what time would work. Easy contact and told me to call 15 min before. Well she stepped out and was running 30 late. Called 45 min later got the, I haven't gotten home yet. About an hour later I got a text asking if I was still interested. I hadn't made other plans so I said sure. Got to the address and had to wait longer. She wasn't even home yet. Finally as I was leaving she got dropped off.

    Quick hi and into the house we go. After getting to the room she made a few lame excuses and started to strip while going towards the bathroom. Quick piss and rinse later she started to get to business, and that's when I noticed the smell. You know the I've just been railed for 2 hours smell but I still want money. I dropped 20 on my way out. A few texts of more lame excuses and a half assed apology later I just stopped responding. For what it's worth she may have changed, or this one may be a YMMV provider. I won't repeat personally, but letting others decide.
    Before you fellas read what I'm about say I want you to stop for a minute and click on OldGamer's profile and take a good look at his posts. Hell go back two years ago which is the majority of all his post. Funny thing if you notice two years ago, OldGameBoy here spent most of his time in the Orlando section in the RattTrap. Where are his Spacecoast reviews? I don't see any reviews what's so ever, all his energy was in the ratttrap bantering with Chris5 and Swagg. I don't think you ever saw this girl did you? Two years ago you really got our back didn't you? I mean it's a story you would want to share with the rest of the class right. A girl who smells, I'd want to know this. But I don't see a report on her from you 2 years ago. Did I miss it some how? All I see is your tired old banter or roasting two people on the Orlando board. How would you have time to see anyone at all? So take your tired old game out of the Spacecoast and go back to Orlando with the other Ratts. By the way I'll give you the quarters for the toll both, so there's no delay in your trip. Don't let the toll arms hit you the pancake ass of yours on the way out. BTW FYI. If I reviewed any girl and she smelled I'll tell you. I don't hold back.

  3. #902

    Orlando's troll.

    Quote Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 4 years ago and she had to be 60 than.
    I read every one of your post, looks like 2/3's of the time I see your asking for digits. Are LaxLife43 and you Facebook friends. Between the two of you I can see a mountain of phone # to share with one another. Contribute something useful on the board for a change and stop wasting bandwidth.

  4. #901

    Some truth

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    I set up something with her a couple of weeks ago only for her to go dead silent once I arrived in Melbourne after driving from Titusville after driving from Jacksonville. When I posted my report I was informed that the photos she's using are a couple of years old.

    Shaggy.
    I'm going to come off like a White Knight I guess. But if you read my reports you know I'm a straight shooter. But I don't understand the piling on Marina bandwagon. I've seen this girl three times so far in the past month. Nothing but positive things to say about her service. She's not my ATF, but I have a few UTRs in my rotation that gets my full attention. Plus a former SM that contacted me through texts saying positive things about her. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have saw her at all. With that being said I'm like who are you guys seeing on that STG site, that's a better option than Marina? Is it Jewels? How about Cara? Maybe it's the new SW turned STG sensation Beth the redhead with the Sexy cellulite on the back of her legs. Is it Tori out of Titusville getting everyone's attention? Wait it's Ruby right? The girl with the flower tattoo on her tits. Hold on, it's that make my Kitty purr woman right? She's the one with the back problems that constantly complain about every position and you got to walk passed her 85 year old mother to the bedroom. Perhaps the pink strap-on woman is a better option. I seriously made a list of the girls on STG in the past 5 days. I'm interested only in seeing Rose, I've seen Renee in Titusville a few times she's fun I could see her again. Paige is decent but not enough for me to see often. Diamond if I'm in the mood to just get my rocks off But I have better options. Other than that I can't think of anyone else worth seeing on STG I'm welcoming anyone talking a lot negativity on this board to tell me who is actually worth seeing on STG. We got a guy from Jacksonville who has a ton of Negative comments in just about every one of his post. More complaints than useful intel from what I can see. Plus your comment about her pictures being out of date? You never even saw her, how can you comment on that? Those are her pictures all day long. If not, take my reputation away on this board. If you got no other useful info to give on this board except make up crap. Take your ass back to Jacksonville. As far as I know Marina is not in a house, but in a notel full of dealers, addicts, known providers and society's rejects. So of course your going to have LEO in that parking lot from time to time. That one post told me nothing about her. I can't figure out the first two post. I want details in what happened, step up to the plate and give me your intel of why I should avoid her services or simply say" I didn't see her guys, she stoood me up ". Other than that, I will still see her in between my ATFs and my UTR girls. Hell I gave you guys lillsexyme the other day. I don't think anyone called her. Must be that velvet rope at the thick Brizilain's trailer door that no one wanted to lose their spot in that long line.

  5. #900

    Bring something of value to the table

    Hey Lax,

    You first posted 18 months ago and all nine of your posts have been requesting information. Folks would be much more inclined to help you if occasionally you offered intel back to the group.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaxLife43  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have digits or info on saylor off of university? Would appreciate someone sharing to my PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaxLife43  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info or digits on saylor as mentioned in previous post. I work off of university Blvd and would love to see her. It'd be much appreciated if anyone could pm me her digits.
    While I always think posts like this are a waste of time, I wanted to tell you that I appreciate you doing it on the correct thread.

    A2

  6. #899

    Motel Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Just be aware that this is still part of the peak season here. Room rates are thru the roof. And many may not even have vacancies.
    I would also recommend Americas Best Value inn on US1 & 528. Reasonable rates (usually), easy to get to, clean and private enough. 2nd floor pool side rooms are best bet.

  7. #898

    Club 3 x

    I went 3 times on Wednesday evenings, when they had a "Greedy Girl" night. All I can say is DAMN! But I do not see that advertised any more. I never went on Fridays, but I imagine that would be the night to try.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeisureTime  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the best place to post, but anyone with positive experiences with Club3 x? Maybe I've hit the wrong day / times but the half dozen times I stopped in, they were either closing shop due to no-shows or only 2-3 people there.

  8. #897

    3 x

    Not sure if this is the best place to post, but anyone with positive experiences with Club3 x? Maybe I've hit the wrong day / times but the half dozen times I stopped in, they were either closing shop due to no-shows or only 2-3 people there.

  9. #896

    Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckRogers  [View Original Post]
    From personal experience I can only recommend Days Inn in Cocoa Beach. Get a second floor room with a nice view on their south building, comfortable and private enough for anything.
    Just be aware that this is still part of the peak season here. Room rates are thru the roof. And many may not even have vacancies.

  10. #895
    Quote Originally Posted by H20Monger  [View Original Post]
    A provider is considering coming to brevard to check it out, maybe make regular visits. Can anbody recommend a moderate cost hotel on or near the beach that she could stay a day or two? That's safe for low volume, a few visitors? Cocoa Beach perhaps?

    PM answers please
    From personal experience I can only recommend Days Inn in Cocoa Beach. Get a second floor room with a nice view on their south building, comfortable and private enough for anything.

  11. #894

    Hotel recommendation

    A provider is considering coming to brevard to check it out, maybe make regular visits. Can anbody recommend a moderate cost hotel on or near the beach that she could stay a day or two? That's safe for low volume, a few visitors? Cocoa Beach perhaps?

    PM answers please

  12. #893

    Short stay?

    Is there nothing at all like Orlando's Geneva in Brevard?

  13. #892
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that funny!? He looks so funny when he runs, so does Tom Cruise, Seagall is so full of shit. Remember when he first broke out he used to intimate or imply he was like a secret agent / killer / bodyguard highly trained in lethal Martial arts and was a black ops dude. All bullshit that came out later on.

    He was being shook down for money.

    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2002/07/1...ww.google.com/
    Possibly sounds larger than life, but sometimes people pick the wrong person to shake down, yes he came in and yes there was a fight, and yes the phone flew into the alcove, which was picked up by me, since I was the one being strong armed and yes I absolutely took it. Don't fuck with a bull you may get the horns not the shit. I want to add the saddest part of this was he content on the phone, it paints a very bad picture of a young girl who has lived a short life, but has a long story. And not one that started at home, it started with a plant from a poppy field. I saw the messages of a parent pleading to a child to stop the candy and come home, and a parent who had been defeated by the candy over a battle with her child. It was scary sad. I also saw someone who should care about her enabling the drug use and persuading her to "walk" for the business. An small risk for him to make a quick buck off an addiction with a tremendous payoff. I have seen a lot of shitty situations I was born in Armenia and lived there 24 years. The contents of that phone even rattled me.

    However out of pure human decency, I hard reset / bricked the phone and contacted her and told her where she could find it hidden, she admitted she was fucked up and thanked me. Don't use drugs.

  14. #891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    If he runs like Steven Seagall, that be worth $50 to see. I snicker everytime I see Seagall run in one of his movies.
    Isn't that funny!? He looks so funny when he runs, so does Tom Cruise, Seagall is so full of shit. Remember when he first broke out he used to intimate or imply he was like a secret agent / killer / bodyguard highly trained in lethal Martial arts and was a black ops dude. All bullshit that came out later on.

    He was being shook down for money.

    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2002/07/1...ww.google.com/

  15. #890
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    A regular fucking Stevan Seagall, bests up you pimp supposedly but than steals the phone, who is the scumbag here?
    If he runs like Steven Seagall, that be worth $50 to see. I snicker everytime I see Seagall run in one of his movies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape