Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,776 to 20,790 of 39998
-
07-09-18 15:46 #19223Regular Member

Posts: 12I miss Winnie
I really miss her, I know she was older and not much to look at but her massage was the best and the he was guaranteed. I really liked the fact she worked out of her home, I miss heading into her basement room knowing I was going to come out a full hour later completely satisfied. She was a sweet woman to talk with also, she's been retired about a year and a half now as far as I can tell. If anyone knows of a similar provider with a similar set up please PM me if you want to share. Have a great day all!
-
07-09-18 15:01 #19222Senior Member

Posts: 1255Impact
Yes. There's been an impact on our store.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 11:42 #19221Senior Member

Posts: 808Not the same place
S&L is on 14th and mich next to the brewery (very good by the way, not open on Monday) the place 16th is new.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 11:15 #19220Senior Member

Posts: 97S&l
RM shows the address and phone number. It's around 1600 S. Michigan Ave. Lisa is the hottie, and on certain days, Christina is my choice.
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 23:27 #19219Senior Member

Posts: 65Late night
Hey guys I was looking for recommendations for any know place open later, or even recommended girls that you know work late. Thanks guys.
-
07-08-18 23:24 #19218Senior Member

Posts: 936ADs
Where are the parlors advertising now? It seems all the focus has been on BP closing and rightfully so, but the other casualty has been Craigslist removing massage ads, many of them from legit parlors and independents. Anyone know where to find them now?
-
07-08-18 21:35 #19217Regular Member

Posts: 10T Pro
I haven't been there in a long time, but T Pro was always a good place.
Originally Posted by Saith
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 18:29 #19216Regular Member

Posts: 12Suggestions please.
I'm in town for a night or 2 and not to familiar with Chicago. I know I'm near the museum in the loop, or at least walking distance from it. Any suggestions for this area would be greatly appreciated. I have a thing for Latinas and Asians if it helps.
Thanks in advance.
-
07-08-18 18:13 #19215Regular Member

Posts: 12Suggestions?
In from out of town for a day or 2 and not to familiar with the Chicago area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am downtown near the millennium park area. Have a thing for Latina and Asians.
Thanks in advance!
-
07-08-18 16:22 #19214Senior Member

Posts: 118SL Nails
I'm looking and googling but cannot find. SL?
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 13:55 #19213Regular Member

Posts: 14Avoid it unless you're into old ones. HE is not on menu. Could be, because that was my first time there.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 09:38 #19212Senior Member

Posts: 987SL Nails
The only thing I don't like about the place is the $50 fee. They have a wide variety of girls with a couple of part-timers working one or two days a week.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 00:06 #19211Banned Member

Posts: 98Any recommendations on a good place to get waxed with a happy finish? Might as well kill two birds with one stone.
Originally Posted by DoMe2
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 23:45 #19210Senior Member

Posts: 153Looks closed and nobody answering phone. I went when it seemed to be open a few weeks back, but the girls were taken up by appointments. At least that's what the front desk lady told me. That was a bad week for me to try to be flexible in my schedule to keep trying unfortunately.
Originally Posted by E2304
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 21:40 #19209Senior Member

Posts: 275No guns
Reported on forum to not have been reopened, ever.
Originally Posted by Starks
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




