Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19208

    A Little recon

    Just a couple of things I want to see if anyone has any info on.

    I have heard that Cindy from King Spa in Oak Park is now at Green Spa. Can anybody confirm?

    Also has anybody been to Gunnison Spa? I have tried to go a few times since it supposedly reopened but the doors have been locked each time.

  2. #19207

    SL Nails?

    Anyone still go to sl nails? Used to be able to get a lot there and had one of the hottest chicks I've seen in the city. Still a cool place?

  3. #19206

    RR Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by VRooomBada  [View Original Post]
    You want to share a link?
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/127995

    The photos are obviously not real. Just not sure if she is.

  4. #19205

    Man wax

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I do it myself above and below. Girls love a guy that shaves below. As far as hair waxing, I'm still deciding if I want to go that route.
    Its true, the ones that do bare back love smooth balls they suck them in and pop them out of their mouth like tootsie pops!! Waxing is the way to go, shaving gets dangerous to your boys

  5. #19204
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSorryDave  [View Original Post]
    New post on RR for an Asian college student located downtown for the sunmer, with a lot of pics watermarked extrapetite.com. Anyone tried seeing her yet? I'm very interested but with no history she sounds TGTBT.
    I reached out to her as well and asked for a real picture. She freaked out over text and sent a bunch of pictures of the same person but in different outfits in the same room. Called her out on the watermark and she went silent. Too risky IMO.

  6. #19203
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSorryDave  [View Original Post]
    New post on RR for an Asian college student located downtown for the sunmer, with a lot of pics watermarked extrapetite.com. Anyone tried seeing her yet? I'm very interested but with no history she sounds TGTBT.
    I reached out as well and asked for a real picture. She freaked out texting back a bunch of pictures of the same background / room to prove that it was her. I called her out on the extrapetite.com watermark and didn't hear anything else from her. Too risky in my opinion.

  7. #19202

    Heads up. Texas Stings

    https://www.kcentv.com/mobile/articl.../500-535546971

    Just a heads up on how far LEO will go. Not sure this is a Policy violation or not since there are no arrests and this is from Texas.

  8. #19201

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by ImSorryDave  [View Original Post]
    New post on RR for an Asian college student located downtown for the sunmer, with a lot of pics watermarked extrapetite.com. Anyone tried seeing her yet? I'm very interested but with no history she sounds TGTBT.
    You want to share a link?

  9. #19200

    Blooming Lotus

    Drove past it today on Archer in Garfield Ridge. I think they used to advertise on CL. I don't see any reports on this place. Anyone been there? Looks like parking is a nightmare.

  10. #19199

    Either way

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefelici  [View Original Post]
    Checking her out today. I'm sure it's legit but I want the service. Thanks for the heads up!
    Been checking out porn hub videos on the subject and want to check it out. If anyone has any info in shaving and he services let me know. PM ok.

  11. #19198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3479

    Hair Trim / Removal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for a trim.
    I do it myself above and below. Girls love a guy that shaves below. As far as hair waxing, I'm still deciding if I want to go that route.

  12. #19197

    Asian student Ashley

    New post on RR for an Asian college student located downtown for the sunmer, with a lot of pics watermarked extrapetite.com. Anyone tried seeing her yet? I'm very interested but with no history she sounds TGTBT.

  13. #19196

    H K Therapy on Milwaukee

    This place is now closed. But I forgotten to get Anne number before. I was wondering if any of you have her number or know where she went to. She gave a decent massage.

  14. #19195
    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/b...633162538.html

    I will let you know how it goes. She's older but maybe has the experience. Cheap rates as well. I don't expect an ending but worth a visit.
    Checking her out today. I'm sure it's legit but I want the service. Thanks for the heads up!

  15. #19194

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by a few days ago for a little rub and tug. I've been here a few times and had a pleasent experience. This time was not one of those. I walked in and Cindy came to the front. I asked whose working and she said all are busy except her. She smiled and said ill take you back. Partially knowing from past experience I only went a half hour. Her massage skills are terrible. She then turns around and goes in the room right behind the front desk and says follow me. It so happens to be the room they all sleep and change in. The foot of the massage table was pushed against the wall so she couldn't even walk around the bottom. I thought I should just leave and come back but she was excited to give a massage. As before no massage skills, although she was playful with the HE. Next time I'll have to wait or come back for who I want but felt bad for her.
    I was there in a very similar situation, but I was lucky to get to their regular room. While in the room I asked her "to try hard to perform a good massage". She probably understood that she should push hard on my body and she did applying all her body weight. I like hard deep massage, so after all it felt surprisingly good. In general, she is a nice girl, I like her personality, and I've always left happy. I hope her massage shills will improve in time, otherwise she is cool.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape