Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 432 of 807 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 482 532 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 12095
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5630

    Abby

    Was out this AM and reconnected with Abby of Nat & 19th ish kinda beat up definitely a hard life on the streets has sure aged her. Anyways hit a nice spot and had a great BBBJ.

  2. #5629

    10 pm

    Spent a little time on the South Loops. At 9 59 the Earth trembled, gaping schisms in the Earth appeared and SW's appeared in teeming throngs. Ok, ok a bit of an exaggeration, but as I've noted before right around 10 PM there were 10+ SW's on the low numbers of Greenfield. Denna was out and I would have scooped in a minute but she wouldn't budge off the corner of 6th St by the gas station nor move more than a foot and half from her BF / Pimp / Manager. Not sure what the deal was with that but no way was I trying a scoop on that corner with her guy right there.

    There were 2 very interesting looking blondes about a block apart around 14th and 15th. I circled for another look, turned onto 15th towards Orchard and boom, it was like being in a figure 8 demo derby at Slinger Speedway, and that's no exaggeration. Mongers were flowing in from both directions, turning into alleys, pulling out of alleys. There were at least 8 cars circling 14th and 15th and 15th place. I may be getting to old for this game, I'm to paranoid and my reflexes are to slow to do some of the things I saw other guys doing like just stopping mid block backing up traffic behind them and trying to make eye contact to entice them. Both were gone, scooped I presume, within 5 minutes.

    There was a petite WSW in a short tight dress that looked kind of interesting hanging with a very tall AA SW on 12th, but between them they had 3 backpacks of stuff sitting on the sidewalk with them. I hate when's SW has all her earthly possessions with her, it makes the scoop and drop off so much more time consuming.

    By 10 30 the only ones remaining were Breezie (who was no beauty queen to start with and now looks absolutely horrifying) and the infamous Jo Joe around 7th plus the backpack duo.

    I hung around for a little while hoping for a reappearance from one of the interesting looking blondes but eventually headed for home empty handed.

    HS.

  3. #5628

    Denna

    Quote Originally Posted by AltereEgo  [View Original Post]
    Met up with our favorite brewer fan today. Very nice girl. Thankfully her weight loss hasn't affected the shape of her breasts. They still look nice. An extra 20 pounds on that girl and shed be outstanding. Enjoyable afternoon with the young lady. Will repeat.
    We had kinda sorta plans for this morning but she overslept. 90% sure those are implants but she was smart and got them just big enough to compliment her frame. I agree another 20 lbs and she'd be amazing. She used to dance at Heartbreakers.

  4. #5627

    Denna

    Met up with our favorite brewer fan today. Very nice girl. Thankfully her weight loss hasn't affected the shape of her breasts. They still look nice. An extra 20 pounds on that girl and shed be outstanding. Enjoyable afternoon with the young lady. Will repeat.

  5. #5626

    Morgan

    Got a text this morning from Morgan asking what I was doing. Ironically, the correct answer turned out to be "letting you go down on me for the next half hour". She got new digits about 10 days ago, PM me if you need them.

  6. #5625

    Uncle LEO

    South Loops. I've seen more LEO in the last 30 minutes than I have in the last 30 days. Time to put it in the driveway for the night.

  7. #5624

    Good day to hunt

    G and and looked good at 6 -7 today. At least 8 SW on G, some looked better than others. On and I saw 4 that I'm sure were working, looking good. I had a nice time with a short HSW, named "Maria" (I think that's what she said?) She changed her name at the end to "Mary" when I askedif she had a phone. (no phone, of course!

    I did see two pigs on wheels, peddling down G just before I left.

    Stay safe, have fun!

  8. #5623

    Another success

    South loop around 3 p. No LEO, several SW on greenfield. I met Philly on 14 and G. You will all like to meet her. Stick to the simple rules and you will leave happy.

    I broke a rule today and went to a spot she picked. Ohhh my goodness I have a new fav spot. It's not far from the loop and very legit. The girls know the area very well, use your common sense and it will all work out.

  9. #5622

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    25 years or so here. Came in right at the tail end of the 'taking pride in our appearance" era. And yeah, it was 20 then too.
    I'm a year or so shy of 20 years in and in my past experience 20 was top dollar for SW back then. There were many girls who excepted 15 or some even 10. But DAMN I would give BJ's myself only if I could of experienced what you old timers experienced before the crack uncleanliness stinky slop days we see today! Lucky SOB's! On another note I got to visit Jamie that's been talked about recently on here. She is pleasant, good looking, nice rack, and gives a pretty good BBBJCIM. Worth repeating.

  10. #5621

    Tail end

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Funny reading in your post that you we're paying $20 fifteen years ago. I was paying that 40 years ago before crack cocaine hit the streets. Most of the walking girls were good looking and dressed in miniskirts and short dresses and wearing high heels. Nothing like these days.
    25 years or so here. Came in right at the tail end of the 'taking pride in our appearance" era. And yeah, it was 20 then too.

  11. #5620
    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    This is why I so rarely discuss specifics rates any more. I consider SW pricing anywhere from 20-30. Could I talk a 30 SW down to 20 ? Probably and I have at times but they've always done so begrudgingly and attitude and performance usually suffers. I was paying 20 fifteen years ago. Plus many are using both boy and girl these days and they can get boy for 20 and girl for 10, so 30 makes them quite happy. I'll go the extra 10 for good performance instead of a rush job at 20 because they're already trying to get back on the street and turn another trick before they can score both. Sorry if my extra 10 is ruining it for you.
    Funny reading in your post that you we're paying $20 fifteen years ago. I was paying that 40 years ago before crack cocaine hit the streets. Most of the walking girls were good looking and dressed in miniskirts and short dresses and wearing high heels. Nothing like these days.

  12. #5619
    Quote Originally Posted by CumHere  [View Original Post]
    Valid point! Would you rather pay a little more and get an energetic BJ or save the 5 or 10 and get a rushed, lackluster one?? Plus that little extra might be the difference in the SW you prefer getting into your car or watching her climb into another monger's car. Just saying.
    Great point also. I don't understand why some guys argue over $5 and $10 if the service is good and she's clean and decent looking. That probably is hard to find on the streets these days though. LOL!

  13. #5618

    What have you really saved??

    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    This is why I so rarely discuss specifics rates any more. I consider SW pricing anywhere from 20-30. Could I talk a 30 SW down to 20 ? Probably and I have at times but they've always done so begrudgingly and attitude and performance usually suffers. I was paying 20 fifteen years ago. Plus many are using both boy and girl these days and they can get boy for 20 and girl for 10, so 30 makes them quite happy. I'll go the extra 10 for good performance instead of a rush job at 20 because they're already trying to get back on the street and turn another trick before they can score both. Sorry if my extra 10 is ruining it for you.
    Valid point! Would you rather pay a little more and get an energetic BJ or save the 5 or 10 and get a rushed, lackluster one?? Plus that little extra might be the difference in the SW you prefer getting into your car or watching her climb into another monger's car. Just saying.

  14. #5617

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    I am confused when you say both are pretty close to SW pricing. If you are paying more them 20 for head you are ruining it for every one else. These girls are addicts and only need 20 to get there next fix. And tipping them. No more than 5 bucks if you even time them. Keep the price down. Don't fall for there line of bs.
    This is why I so rarely discuss specifics rates any more. I consider SW pricing anywhere from 20-30. Could I talk a 30 SW down to 20 ? Probably and I have at times but they've always done so begrudgingly and attitude and performance usually suffers. I was paying 20 fifteen years ago. Plus many are using both boy and girl these days and they can get boy for 20 and girl for 10, so 30 makes them quite happy. I'll go the extra 10 for good performance instead of a rush job at 20 because they're already trying to get back on the street and turn another trick before they can score both. Sorry if my extra 10 is ruining it for you.

  15. #5616

    Ok then

    I am confused when you say both are pretty close to SW pricing. If you are paying more them 20 for head you are ruining it for every one else. These girls are addicts and only need 20 to get there next fix. And tipping them. No more than 5 bucks if you even time them. Keep the price down. Don't fall for there line of bs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    Good to be back. After getting a few numbers from a trusted Senior I called Morgan, Denna and Amber the other week. Morgan was the only one that got back to me. Picked her up and off to my house. Keeping firmly in mind what has been said about her body I opted for the BBBJ only. This one is no quitter, she licked, sucked and stroked me for almost 30 minutes with no complaints. BBBJCIMWS.

    No sooner did I drop her and pull onto Greenfield and I saw Denna, identifiable by her long blonde hair and trademark baseball cap. On a whim I scooped her as well and ran back to my house. I expected it would take a long time to pop the second time but playing with her perky tits and big nipples combined with good technique had me popping in 10 minutes.

    Both were pretty close to standard SW pricing although I tipped them nicely for going to my house instead of doing it in the car.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape