Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 8182
-
07-25-18 11:06 #1957Banned Member

Posts: 962Really?
6-8 uncle Bens? For one roll in the hay? Are you joking? Perhaps if you were taking her away for a long weekend or a 5-night cruise; but for an hour or more of her time and pleasure? Who has that amount of coin to waste? It's only poon brother; it ain't gold!
Originally Posted by Callmecrazy
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 10:58 #1956Banned Member

Posts: 962Agreed
You're spot-on with that one Ziggy!
Wake up and smelll the coffee brothers!
Originally Posted by Ziggy1966
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 10:40 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 34Hot Chicks
I have to say the most I've ever paid on SA is 150. But I currently have 4 ladies I give 100 for the visit. And I'm very particular.
You guys have to stop paying so much. The ladies will eventually get the idea.
Originally Posted by LatinaCraving
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-18 20:05 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 3906-8
Maybe she meant inches.
Originally Posted by Barolo
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-18 18:19 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 811Sugarbean18
http://www.seeking.com/messages/inbo...c-165adfa10ec3
She messaged me, I don't want a thousand, I just want 6-8. I assume she meant hundred.
-
07-22-18 10:41 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 222Updates
https://www.seeking.com/member/08478...9-f9950c20a246
Total GPS wants 500 per meet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3e1ff...0-a9a2f8c2e0dc
In Orlando irregularly, but wants 150-200 for BBFS with creampie. Haven't partaken yet, but might.
https://www.seeking.com/member/105c6...8-659f665a0754
Wants 200 per meet. Haven't partaken yet.
-
07-20-18 17:59 #1951Regular Member

Posts: 47Sa.
Well, first off, the ladies on there do not have to pay a single penny to essentially have a premium profile! In fact a lot of them are surprised to learn that men have to pay for a membership to be able to communicate.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
So the fact that they can email you but you cannot read the email is an inducement for you to pay to be a full member foe that you can see what the hell a babe is writing to you!
Even though its completely unfair that the ladies don't have to pay to be members of SA like men do, the main issue I have is that making full membership FREE to any female brings in a lot of girls that are just playing around, goofing off, scamming, or catfishing. If there was at least was some charge to women it would filter a lot of this crap out- because let me tell you, while there are no doubt many hot babes on SA, there are a shit-TON of time-wasters on there.
-
07-20-18 17:32 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 390Seeking arrangements premium?
So how are the girls able to send me messages without a premium account but I can't read or send messages back unless I upgrade??
-
07-11-18 12:01 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 811Maxine
I was in the same place she was the our day. She has put on at least 30 lbs .
Originally Posted by Hasher1972
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 12:00 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 811New Name!!
Her new name this week is-"Lovelightandsugar".
Originally Posted by Barolo
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 22:40 #1947Regular Member

Posts: 9Maxine
She still advertises on some of the other boards, I have not partaken.
Originally Posted by Barolo
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 13:03 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 229Full service
I have had a good time with her, all roads open $$.
Originally Posted by CumShooter
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 12:10 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 811Sugar Baby
This is a long time pro in Orlando. I forget her name, I saw her for the 1st 8 years ago, it was decent. About a year later I saw her again and she became very lazy. The bad reviews were popping up all over. She would do back and forth between CL & BP. This is her 3rd profile on SA in the last year. Save your money.
http://www.seekingarrangement.com/me...f-22471e150c2f
-
07-04-18 17:25 #1944Regular Member
She is a spitter, car oral exam was $80.
Originally Posted by FredaGroper
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 10:59 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 156Jill don't meet
I had a meeting set up with her Monday evening. She texted minutes beforehand saying "It's not a good time. " She's a classic "tourist. " She wants cash but can't quite get herself to do what's required. At least she had the grace to cancel. Most just vanish.
Originally Posted by ScottChase1976
[View Original Post]
I did manage to get some pix out of her that show she's more "coke bottle" than "basketball" shaped. Pity. I wanted to seed that!
Woof.












Reply With Quote




