Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiSlammaJamma  [View Original Post]
    Looks Eastern European in the site photos, but she says she's a Latina.
    She was with the agency back when it was CEC, and they used to list ethnicity. I asked her about it. She's half Danish, half Mexican.

  2. #131

    Charlotte at MCE

    Saw Charlotte the other day. She's slim, early 20's, girl-next-door cute. C-D cup looked nice on her figure. No DFK. Short BBJ followed by CBJ in a couple of positions. She rode on top, well, and seemed into it, actually. Looks Eastern European in the site photos, but she says she's a Latina. Pricing (at $370/ hr, enough for 1 shot for me) is a bit on the high side, BUT, haven't been able to find lotsa ladies that are a 7-10 in looks and early 20's in age, so there's that. Might repeat; only beef is with the price so if I can do better, won't repeat.

  3. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Kylie that used to be at EEC? Slightly middle eastern look? It doesn't seem so from her pics but it's hard to tell.
    I m not sure.

  4. #129

    I can vouch for Kylie

    This isn't a review per se. I just want to echo some of the recent reports on Kylie. It's been several months since I saw her, but I've seen her a few times and the reports are spot on. Young, slim, and enthusiastic as hell. Does the naughty college girl PSE thing very well including great rimming with her devilish tongue. Really enjoys greek, and allows COF. She also lets out these unique little moans and yips and is really responsive. And when we talked in between the activities, it's clear she's very intelligent and motivated for her future career. I've always got more of a fuck buddy vibe off her than GFE, so if you're looking a lot of GFE connection she might not be the best choice. But that's about the only negative thing I can say. I tend to prioritize the GFE side of things, so I only see Kylie once every several months. But when that's what I'm looking for, IMHO she's worth the relatively high admission.

    I managed to swing a double with Kylie and Hailey right before Hailey retired, and it's one of the more memorable experiences I've had in the hobby. Oh Hailey. I doubt she'll ever return, but one can hold out hope.

  5. #128

    Rebecca at MCE

    Saw Rebecca the other day. Very cute girl. Pretty face, very skinny for those that like that (I do! In great shape.

    She's also very friendly and very talkative which is awesome. Came into room, jumped into the shower. Came out and started playing some music on my phone which she really liked.

    She's a great kisser, LFK which quickly turned into DFK. She pushed me onto the bed and lay on top and continued to make out. She initiated BBBJ which was awesome. She's really good at this and seemed to really enjoy it. Great actress or she likes it, idc which it is.

    After that rubber went on and MISH, followed by CG, RCG, then finished on her chest. All the time while looking into her eyes, she has beautiful eyes.

    Afterwards she jumped in the shower with me to rinse off which is always fun.

    Overall definitely recommend and will probably repeat.

  6. #127

    Kylie. Same one?

    Is this the same Kylie that used to be at EEC? Slightly middle eastern look? It doesn't seem so from her pics but it's hard to tell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Just had a wonderful session with Kylie. As usual the set=up and arrangements went smooth as silk. When I got to her room I was thrilled to see a 5'5" spinner greet me at the door. Her body was unreal. She is tiny, tight and has the cutest larger B titties that are only topped by her wonderful tight little ass. She is an beauty to behold, but what really makes her a great one is that she truly enjoys her work. Whether she's going down on you or she's getting DATY, this girl truly enjoys herself. A great time was had by both of us. She was up for DATY, BBBJCIM with DT, She did all of the positions with relish, from missionary to doggie. She definitely is on my repeat list.

  7. #126

    Kylie at MCE

    Just had a wonderful session with Kylie. As usual the set=up and arrangements went smooth as silk. When I got to her room I was thrilled to see a 5'5" spinner greet me at the door. Her body was unreal. She is tiny, tight and has the cutest larger B titties that are only topped by her wonderful tight little ass. She is an beauty to behold, but what really makes her a great one is that she truly enjoys her work. Whether she's going down on you or she's getting DATY, this girl truly enjoys herself. A great time was had by both of us. She was up for DATY, BBBJCIM with DT, She did all of the positions with relish, from missionary to doggie. She definitely is on my repeat list.

  8. #125
    [Deleted by Admin]

  9. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Brz18  [View Original Post]
    Kylie from Mce met her in DT nice location better one than usual place lots of traffic lobby which is better.

    Agency is easy to work with got her on short notice anxious meeting with all the hype.

    Cute girl with lotsa energy she matched all the expectations couldn't do everything on the menu ran out of time definitely go see.
    Definitely going to see her tomorrow based on the reviews.

  10. #123

    Eec.

    I have tried to register at EEC a couple of times and don't hear back from them. I tried again yesterday hoping to get a answer and schedule. Has anyone else had trouble registering.

  11. #122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    How do you know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Lots of agency reports by new members with single digit post counts. Hmmmmmm. Not the brightest bulbs in the box who run these agencies.
    Perhaps the screening process hasn't become lax. If the agency is still going through their normal screening, why do you care?

    The agencies aren't reviewing this site for posts prior to approving / declining potential clients. Just be glad the newbies are active and sharing info.

  12. #121

    EEC Telegram Number / I'd

    I have been a member of EEC since 2014, but have not been able to contact them since the meltdown. What is their current number or Telegram I'd? You can PM me, if needed.

    TYIA.

  13. #120

    Francesca at ECEChicago.

    I text Chris at ECE every so often, and Chris is always super helpful, but I find that my schedule changes so frequently that I end up cancelling most of the time. Last week, though, I reached out, and everyone was available, and I was totally free. Who to choose? Well, having recently seen a bunch of girls from Angelli and MCE, I opted for a somewhat older woman, Francesca. So glad I did. She's in her mid-30's with a rocking' body. Lean, fit, nice proportions, and a cute face. I got to the room, and with little fanfare, we started making out, right to DFK, and I started to grab her ass and rub her from behind. She got hot right away, so while still fully dressed, I laid her down and gave an intense DATY and DATO session, and she seemed to enjoy it tremendously.

    I quickly lost my clothes and she got on top of me, rubbing my dick all over her ass and clit, which got me harder than a rock. We made out some more, I went down on her again, and then she took me in her mouth, with gusto. We made out yet again, and I begged for the condom. She got on top, and I could feel myself hitting the back of her vagina, and she rode me faster and faster. I could hold it no longer, and exploded in the condom. We both cleaned up and chatted for a while. Had I not been exhausted, I'm sure seconds were available, but we had a lovely talk (she's smart and experienced and comfortable with herself, which is so refreshing). I will be repeating without question.

  14. #119

    Megan at MCE

    First the agency, once verified booking is fairly easy and straightforward. Telegram is fairly fast and convenient and got replies pretty fast. I got a weekly schedule about availability both downtown and airport area.

    Booked Megan, got location immediately and room number once I reached hotel.Coming to the girl, Megan, beautiful. Tall. Doll like hair which I would play with whole day long. Welcomed me with a long passionate DFK and I mean really long. Cleaned up and then we hopped onto the bed with LFK and DFK going on. She has those perky tits which I liked playing with. She then started sucking my dick and she can DT pretty good. I returned the favour with DATY which I guessed she liked and had an O too. Did a bit of mish, then doggy and CG. She makes noises while doing stuff and the right noises which keeeps a man going. Cuddled a bit after session, a bit of chat too!! Didn't try A (not my thing).

    Overall a great girl, who puts in everything she got and I really appreciate the keen-ness with which she did stuff.

  15. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Lots of agency reports by new members with single digit post counts. Hmmmmmm. Not the brightest bulbs in the box who run these agencies.
    This coming from a guy who got hussled on SA? I'm just hear to share my experiences. Rather repeat with girls I know then have some random thought making a scene that I stole from her in a parking lot. Everybody starts somewhere. I'm glad I never had that type of drama with a provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape