Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #733
    Has anyone seen this one? I talked to her and she seems legit but might be TGTBT. What do you guys think? Might have to take one for the team.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-0680/1/983463

  2. #732

    Not her.

    Go figure! Thick curvy Latina with a nice booty "visiting from Miami". Had the itch. Got it scratched. Not worth the price of admission. 100 hh. CBJ, mish, rushed. Definitely a TGTBT. But the search for curves is never ending! You never know when you might find that one. Plus I'm not afraid to walk either! Be safe why'all!

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-0680/1/983397

  3. #731

    Aminah Nicole?

    Seen her on LER and she looks just my style, thick and Latina! Any reports gents? Thanks.

  4. #730

    Sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    What sites are these? Who's Cassie?
    LER = Live Escorts Reviews.

    STG = Skip the Games.

  5. #729

    Lily Flowers

    Great girl. She seemed more by the book at first, but got so into it all that disappeared and we had a hot time.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/184352445459

  6. #728

    How about a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    Checking LER and STG I saw Cassie's ad, one of the picture shows she just enjoyed some IV on her left arm.

    I'm glad I've never seen her, guys be careful out there.
    What sites are these? Who's Cassie?

  7. #727

    You've been warned

    Checking LER and STG I saw Cassie's ad, one of the picture shows she just enjoyed some IV on her left arm.

    I'm glad I've never seen her, guys be careful out there.

  8. #726

    XNoa

    I sent her a message when I saw her ad pop up again but she replied that she wasn't available till next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/563195083927

    Seems like xNoa is back, anyone see her yet?

  9. #725
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I've been texting with her and she seems ok. Doesn't list a name so can't really do a search on here.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-7963/1/973213
    I've seen Malorie several times. She is great.

  10. #724

    XNoa back?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/563195083927

    Seems like xNoa is back, anyone see her yet?

  11. #723
    Anyone seen this one? I've been texting with her and she seems ok. Doesn't list a name so can't really do a search on here.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-7963/1/973213

  12. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    This ad has been posting before all of the website closure. And like what the other guy said, asking for 5. Butttt you have no reviews or information to back up. Yes I'll pass as well!
    And you have to provide a pic of yourself, no thank you!

  13. #721

    Zoe

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLinton  [View Original Post]
    Def legit. Pics are deceiving. Not a small girl. Unless she's lost a lot of weight. But she's using those awkward angles for the photos.
    Is a tiny little thing. Fun and very vocal when you are playing with the kitty. A bit pricey though.

  14. #720

    Noa

    Well. No current ads that I see. Pics don't come up in TinEye. Anyone have anything to share about Noa?

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-3312/1/863551

  15. #719

    Kink

    PM me, I have some insight here.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRyder27  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know any girls who are into weird shit like throat fucking or fisting? Just a thought. Would love to have a dream about that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape