Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,166 to 30,180 of 30798
-
07-08-18 10:41 #633Senior Member

Posts: 141Sites.
LER = Live Escorts Reviews.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
STG = Skip the Games.
-
07-08-18 08:15 #632Senior Member

Posts: 1710Lily Flowers
Great girl. She seemed more by the book at first, but got so into it all that disappeared and we had a hot time.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/184352445459
-
07-08-18 08:12 #631Senior Member

Posts: 1710How about a link?
What sites are these? Who's Cassie?
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 17:00 #630Senior Member

Posts: 175You've been warned
Checking LER and STG I saw Cassie's ad, one of the picture shows she just enjoyed some IV on her left arm.
I'm glad I've never seen her, guys be careful out there.
-
07-07-18 10:43 #629Senior Member

Posts: 40XNoa
I sent her a message when I saw her ad pop up again but she replied that she wasn't available till next week.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 07:30 #628Senior Member

Posts: 278I've seen Malorie several times. She is great.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 05:21 #627Senior Member

Posts: 827XNoa back?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/563195083927
Seems like xNoa is back, anyone see her yet?
-
07-07-18 04:44 #626Senior Member

Posts: 214Anyone seen this one? I've been texting with her and she seems ok. Doesn't list a name so can't really do a search on here.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-7963/1/973213
-
07-07-18 01:31 #625Senior Member

Posts: 462And you have to provide a pic of yourself, no thank you!
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 00:17 #624Senior Member

Posts: 276Zoe
Is a tiny little thing. Fun and very vocal when you are playing with the kitty. A bit pricey though.
Originally Posted by FrankLinton
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 22:29 #623Banned Member

Posts: 231Noa
Well. No current ads that I see. Pics don't come up in TinEye. Anyone have anything to share about Noa?
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-3312/1/863551
-
07-06-18 18:22 #622Senior Member

Posts: 179Kink
PM me, I have some insight here.
Originally Posted by JRyder27
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 14:25 #621Senior Member

Posts: 76Legit
Def legit. Pics are deceiving. Not a small girl. Unless she's lost a lot of weight. But she's using those awkward angles for the photos.
Originally Posted by IestisTheBest
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 13:04 #620Senior Member

Posts: 278I saw Dawn yesterday and had a great time. She is exactly like the pics and a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Socaman70
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 10:09 #619Regular Member

Posts: 24Please confirm Dawn.
Is this same Dawn?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr.../26651406/Dawn








Reply With Quote






