Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #620

    Had good time with this one today in kannapolis

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...5356/3/1310706 I was in the mood for some bb fun and we had talked for a few days and she said she was ok with it. BBBJ is great almost didn't last had to stop her twice. BBFS was awesome also. I don't do that much but for some reason I wanted to give her my man batter LOL.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/609257542882 I'm going to be checking this one out tomo I have a job to do in Greenville and her qv rate isn't bad at all so I will see her before work tomo and report back here. Love the tattoos and I have read a few good reviews on her so I will take the plunge.

  2. #619

    Sexy Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I met her a few years ago and had a good time. She has a nice body with a pair of bolt ons if memory serves but she does show her age in her face. Her BBBJ was great and is good at riding. The donation was reasonable too.
    I saw her last fall to me she more like early 60's she provides decent service but for a $50 I won't repeat.

  3. #618

    Paris

    I've been seeing Paris for 4 years. Always friendly and chatty. Various levels of GFE including DFK from time to time.

    Other than her being flakey about how often she would work at Capri, I didn't perceive any "demons". Interested to hear more about this and any recent poor experiences or how she was "taking crazy". I'd like to call her up but a few comments her make me hesitant. Feel free to PM if you don't want to discuss on the open board.

    Also- Khloe was a favorite of mine but she got pregnant again. I know she already had a daughter and live in boyfriend. Combine that with her being in school and IDK if she'll ever be back.

  4. #617

    Angie or Josie at Capri

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruco  [View Original Post]
    Nice work. Now we just got to find my girl Khloe. She was my fave at Capri. Though she was in college, so that life might be behind her (and cool if it is, she was a sweet good hearted girl)
    About 3 years ago I saw a blonde MILF with big cans at Capri named Angie several times who was hot as hell. She started working at an American place in Columbia after that, but now I can't find her. Anyone know where she is now? Also a slim brunette named Josie. I'd love to find either of them if anyone knows their new place (s) or if they left the biz.

  5. #616

    Sexy Bonnie

    I met her a few years ago and had a good time. She has a nice body with a pair of bolt ons if memory serves but she does show her age in her face. Her BBBJ was great and is good at riding. The donation was reasonable too.

    Quote Originally Posted by TarHeel85  [View Original Post]
    I saw one report on her on another site, was pretty short but said she was a good time. I'm always skeptical of reviews on that sight, but I've been wanting to get with her since I have an older female fetish. I might be pulling the trigger on her soon. I'll let you know if I do.

  6. #615

    Where is Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruco  [View Original Post]
    Nice work. Now we just got to find my girl Khloe. She was my fave at Capri. Though she was in college, so that life might be behind her (and cool if it is, she was a sweet good hearted girl)
    I have see Paris one time and felt her attitude was not great though service was ok.

    When I saw her, I also happened to see Jordan (beautiful stacked white). She was busy but I saw the reviews that she has worst attitude and you won't enjoy the session. But I can't get her of mind the the busty beaty.

    Is she still working, wondering if any one had good service.

  7. #614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 209
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I knew her sexy ass was going to pop up somewhere. Looks like she ditched the massage places and went straight to the source. I know she has her demons, but man I can't pass up that ass.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/198319361568
    Nice work. Now we just got to find my girl Khloe. She was my fave at Capri. Though she was in college, so that life might be behind her (and cool if it is, she was a sweet good hearted girl)

  8. #613
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I knew her sexy ass was going to pop up somewhere. Looks like she ditched the massage places and went straight to the source. I know she has her demons, but man I can't pass up that ass.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/198319361568
    She has great booty but bat shit crazy. Decided to, partake and she started mumbling crazy shit before we, even started. Not the same, as,she used to be. I may try again and the future but for now until she gets 2,or 3 good reviews on here I will pass.

  9. #612

    Paris

    Paris is out of the cage and is open for business now.

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I knew her sexy ass was going to pop up somewhere. Looks like she ditched the massage places and went straight to the source. I know she has her demons, but man I can't pass up that ass.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/198319361568

  10. #611

    Paris

    Damn. I knew her sexy ass was going to pop up somewhere. Looks like she ditched the massage places and went straight to the source. I know she has her demons, but man I can't pass up that ass.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/198319361568

  11. #610

    Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Bonnie in recent history. I spoke with her a couple weeks ago and she was in a bad place due to some family crisis and although she was eager for the cash I didn't know how great an experience it would be considering what all was going on with her.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/578326117401
    I saw one report on her on another site, was pretty short but said she was a good time. I'm always skeptical of reviews on that sight, but I've been wanting to get with her since I have an older female fetish. I might be pulling the trigger on her soon. I'll let you know if I do.

  12. #609

    Emily Parker.

    Anybody seen a Emily Parker? Independent escort / masseuse operating out of Charlotte and Charleston. Looks very sexy and upscale from her website and I'm thinking of booking a FBSM with her soon. I'm new to reading the forum, but tried searching and the only mention I could find of her was from a few years back. If you gents have seen her would love to know your thoughts on the session via PM or reply here. Her site is meetemilyparker.com.

  13. #608

    Recommendations

    I will be in Charlotte July 24. Looking for recommendations for outcall. Thanks!

  14. #607

    Bonnie

    Has anyone seen Bonnie in recent history. I spoke with her a couple weeks ago and she was in a bad place due to some family crisis and although she was eager for the cash I didn't know how great an experience it would be considering what all was going on with her.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/578326117401

  15. #606
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvzazz  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/861403752070 Saw this one last night. BBBJ was great she's a small BBw but not sloppy. 80 qv will def repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/253265635956 Saw this one few days ago. Just ok time. Would repeat if can't get jntouch with anyone else. Pics are accurate. $ qv.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/710231004229 Saw her last week. Private residence in concord with big dog but dog is friendly. Also has a sister there that plays also. 80 qv. Would repea just bc I felt comfortable in her house which I don't normally do.
    I'm going to check out this weekend. I'll report after. Talked to her one night but the timing just didn't work out. I'm free all weekend though so hopefully we can get something going.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape