Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 209
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I knew her sexy ass was going to pop up somewhere. Looks like she ditched the massage places and went straight to the source. I know she has her demons, but man I can't pass up that ass.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/198319361568
    Nice work. Now we just got to find my girl Khloe. She was my fave at Capri. Though she was in college, so that life might be behind her (and cool if it is, she was a sweet good hearted girl)

  2. #613
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I knew her sexy ass was going to pop up somewhere. Looks like she ditched the massage places and went straight to the source. I know she has her demons, but man I can't pass up that ass.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/198319361568
    She has great booty but bat shit crazy. Decided to, partake and she started mumbling crazy shit before we, even started. Not the same, as,she used to be. I may try again and the future but for now until she gets 2,or 3 good reviews on here I will pass.

  3. #612

    Paris

    Paris is out of the cage and is open for business now.

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I knew her sexy ass was going to pop up somewhere. Looks like she ditched the massage places and went straight to the source. I know she has her demons, but man I can't pass up that ass.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/198319361568

  4. #611

    Paris

    Damn. I knew her sexy ass was going to pop up somewhere. Looks like she ditched the massage places and went straight to the source. I know she has her demons, but man I can't pass up that ass.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/198319361568

  5. #610

    Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Bonnie in recent history. I spoke with her a couple weeks ago and she was in a bad place due to some family crisis and although she was eager for the cash I didn't know how great an experience it would be considering what all was going on with her.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/578326117401
    I saw one report on her on another site, was pretty short but said she was a good time. I'm always skeptical of reviews on that sight, but I've been wanting to get with her since I have an older female fetish. I might be pulling the trigger on her soon. I'll let you know if I do.

  6. #609

    Emily Parker.

    Anybody seen a Emily Parker? Independent escort / masseuse operating out of Charlotte and Charleston. Looks very sexy and upscale from her website and I'm thinking of booking a FBSM with her soon. I'm new to reading the forum, but tried searching and the only mention I could find of her was from a few years back. If you gents have seen her would love to know your thoughts on the session via PM or reply here. Her site is meetemilyparker.com.

  7. #608

    Recommendations

    I will be in Charlotte July 24. Looking for recommendations for outcall. Thanks!

  8. #607

    Bonnie

    Has anyone seen Bonnie in recent history. I spoke with her a couple weeks ago and she was in a bad place due to some family crisis and although she was eager for the cash I didn't know how great an experience it would be considering what all was going on with her.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/578326117401

  9. #606
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvzazz  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/861403752070 Saw this one last night. BBBJ was great she's a small BBw but not sloppy. 80 qv will def repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/253265635956 Saw this one few days ago. Just ok time. Would repeat if can't get jntouch with anyone else. Pics are accurate. $ qv.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/710231004229 Saw her last week. Private residence in concord with big dog but dog is friendly. Also has a sister there that plays also. 80 qv. Would repea just bc I felt comfortable in her house which I don't normally do.
    I'm going to check out this weekend. I'll report after. Talked to her one night but the timing just didn't work out. I'm free all weekend though so hopefully we can get something going.

  10. #605

    Anna Arnault

    Another provider off of P411. https://preferred411.com/P137185. Based out of Atlanta. Petite spinner with skills. Looks remind me of actress Abigail Spencer, with a touch of Alexis Arquette. Better looking with a cock in her mouth. GFE, DATY, BBBJ, CFS, 69, Multipop. She managed to get me off twice, which isn't that easy these days. $3. 5 Will see her again.

  11. #604

    Long time lurker first post

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/861403752070 Saw this one last night. BBBJ was great she's a small BBw but not sloppy. 80 qv will def repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/253265635956 Saw this one few days ago. Just ok time. Would repeat if can't get jntouch with anyone else. Pics are accurate. $ qv.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/710231004229 Saw her last week. Private residence in concord with big dog but dog is friendly. Also has a sister there that plays also. 80 qv. Would repea just bc I felt comfortable in her house which I don't normally do.

  12. #603

    Angel

    Been chatting with Angel. Have seen her in the past. I've always had a good time. Her rates are reasonable. She is older that she claims but her body with those fake tits is awesome and the face shows some age. PM me more more info. Her # is attached to the pics I posted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails angel1.jpg‎   angel2.jpg‎  

  13. #602

    The Picture

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    FYI stating facts doesn't mean you're not being argumentative. If you don't like what some guy posts add him to your ignore list.

    A2

  14. #601

    Wrong Amber Rose

    You will find her on another high end website.


  15. #600

    Amber rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BadTtBone  [View Original Post]
    Research the name and you should be able to find her. Sometimes we all have to look it in front of our nose.
    Links are pre SESTA & FOSTA. You just can't see her pic at the moment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape