Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,256 to 30,270 of 30798
-
06-24-18 08:12 #543Senior Member

Posts: 330Kelly
Try Kelly Dior. She's on Eros. I always had a good time with her.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 21:24 #542Banned Member

Posts: 231Dream
Anybody have current info for her. Her # is disconnected.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-6140/1/914110
-
06-23-18 19:19 #541Banned Member

Posts: 231Got to be one out there.
I need some chocolate! PM me guys.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 13:01 #540Senior Member

Posts: 300In my dream It means that the add is a scam and that the room number that you are given is not occupied by a dream provider and that you are disturbing a non dreamer.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 09:42 #539Senior Member

Posts: 1710No cim, my rates were low because of certain circumstances. Otherwise, typical rates. Hitting it from the back is really nice.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 05:33 #538Senior Member

Posts: 121Dawn
I have the same questions as Trip.
I tried contacting Dawn yesterday but never got a response so I'll keep trying.
https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr.../26578397/dawn
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 20:51 #537Senior Member

Posts: 658I think
Honestly call them from a burner so anyone you call being a bait and switch or anyone else won't blow up your phone and if it's LEO it's not in your name, and when your calling them to get them out of the room before knocking you can still leave before you go in the room. But that's what I think he means.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 14:56 #536Banned Member

Posts: 231E.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
What does this mean?
-
06-22-18 11:11 #535Banned Member

Posts: 231PM with feedback
Good or bad. Let's hear it.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 18:38 #534Senior Member

Posts: 300Fake Pics.
http://skipthegames.com//img/001/201...MDA3NjE2Ng.jpg
If you decide to go dreaming. Call them on your phone, and ask them to open the door. Do not knock on door.
-
06-21-18 18:14 #533Senior Member

Posts: 666Dawn
Rates? Services? CIM?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
06-21-18 11:26 #532Senior Member

Posts: 1710Since BP is gone
Since BP is gone, posting here I guess.
Anyone know what happened to the amazing Serenity? She went dark when BP went down. Always an awesome time: https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-6268/1/597424.
Also, I'd avoid this one. At least I know the girl on the right is crazy: https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr...post/26603087/.
Anyone know if this one is legit? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/91959...-days-11985104.
Report: Had an incredible time with Dawn. Legit and loves it: https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr.../26578397/dawn.
-
06-21-18 11:10 #531Senior Member

Posts: 743Bks
https://www.bestknownsecrets.net
Originally Posted by Mag8600
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 10:39 #530Senior Member

Posts: 82Bks url
What's the BKS URL? When I search, I get a Chicago agency. And I can't search for 'bks' on here, because it's only 3 letters. Thanks.
-
06-20-18 21:36 #529Regular Member

Posts: 7How to contact them?
Originally Posted by PubGfe
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




