Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 1198 1698 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20304

    Thai / glow

    Boys this place is a bunch of bullshit. I went in and upsell all the way and fake pics its on the 39th floor of that famous center. Save your money and this place should be on the shit list. Lucky vanilla was downstairs and I ended up there.

  2. #20303

    Thai nuru?

    Is business that bad that they now are advertising nuru LOL? Tempted by the pics, but many reports of upselling makes me think its just an ad with a bait and switch for a everyday rub and tug.

    Here's part of the ad if anyone wants to toftt.

    THAI Something for every taste to spoil YOU Text.

    Our lineup changes often so save our number. 808-xxx-xxxx.

    Text text us for more information when you want it. Parking and shower is included.

    Check out Amazing GLOW 25 yr old. How can you pass this one up? $60 hr massage $80 hr NURU B2 B. Take a look at the picture don't miss it.

    FRANCE- $60 hr massage or $80 hr Nuru B2 B. I love doing Nuru join me!

    Hope hope when you need to pamper yourself with a long massage call Hope. Happy to do 60 min 90 min or 2 hours. $50 hr-$75/90 min $100 2 hrs. Only $10 an hour more if you want deep tissue. Body scrub +$20. Please let us know the service you want when you book.

    4 hand always available no blocked or private text.

    Please text for an appointment calls may not be answered. Mention the name of the person that you want an appointment with.

    808-xxx-xxxx text only save this #.

    830 am to 10 pm or later.

  3. #20302

    Kristee

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    So it seems the "Erotic Estonian" has swiftly become the "Frigid Estonian". Maybe the boyfriend had something to do with it, LOL.
    Sorry fellas it was ME who originally posted about Kristee and after reading so many negative things about her recently decided to give her a call. Apparently I was only one of two who she ever did FS and Greek with and the other guy hasn't seen her in over a year. She claims she was So desperate for cash she was willing to do whatever it took to pay for her real estate course she has been taking. So basically I have been busted LOL. Wanted to apologize for sending you all on a wild goose chase while wasting your money. My bad fellas, please accept my humble apologies. My bad.

  4. #20301
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet...-6772-11928569
    Good massage with HJ. If you visit couple times FS may be available. Nice clean milky skin, nice perky little tits. ASS to die for.

    Flesh.
    Been longtime since I been to that place, sally is a cool MILF, hit it off back then and boom-boom after a brief rub LOL. Only issue I had was she made those in pain facial expressions and in no way am I even big so that turned it off somewhat, just a wham-bam moment.

  5. #20300

    Names reversed, my braddah

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    There are two there. Linda with the nice ass, and Sally who is an older provider, maybe 40 yo. Room is surprisingly large with bath and shower.
    It's Sally with the nice ass; she's actually Thai from Florida (not Chinese, as others have noted). The other older lady is the owner.

    CD35.

  6. #20299
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveasianhi  [View Original Post]
    I tried making appointment via call and text but no response so I gave up trying. Maybe I should try again.
    There are two there. Linda with the nice ass, and Sally who is an older provider, maybe 40 yo. Room is surprisingly large with bath and shower.

  7. #20298
    Quote Originally Posted by MisoHoney808  [View Original Post]
    I tried her too a few weeks ago but forgot to report. Asked for the House Fee upfront. Got a massage and a CBJ first time with her. Never discussed fees, no rush. Cute Chinese girl, would guess late 20's to early 30's but it's hard to tell because it's pretty dark in there. Her English is good so no problem communicating. Always nice to have options outside of CC so I would repeat with her.
    I tried making appointment via call and text but no response so I gave up trying. Maybe I should try again.

  8. #20297

    Aiea Massages

    Tried walking into 4 Seasons in aiea around lunchtime the other day. Girl that greeted me said no girl is available for an hour so I bailed. Called pin Thai aiea and asked for someone who could give a good deep tissue. Got paired with Dana (Dina?) a chubby thai girl, not much of a looker but with a huge rack. Great deep tissue massage and Thai stretching from her and strictly legit. As other mongers mentioned before no showers there and if you do get any play you have to be extra quiet because the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling.

  9. #20296
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet...-6772-11928569

    Very discreet place. Small cute Chinese girl. Works in dark place by herself. Good massage with HJ. If you visit couple times FS may be available. Nice clean milky skin, nice perky little tits. ASS to die for. Almost rock hard. 2nd floor.

    Flesh.
    I tried her too a few weeks ago but forgot to report. Asked for the House Fee upfront. Got a massage and a CBJ first time with her. Never discussed fees, no rush. Cute Chinese girl, would guess late 20's to early 30's but it's hard to tell because it's pretty dark in there. Her English is good so no problem communicating. Always nice to have options outside of CC so I would repeat with her.

  10. #20295

    Anyone try this place?

    https://honolulu.adlist24.com/massage/a267430

    Looked up the number, there was an ad for Century Center. Maybe they've mocved to Aiea. Anyone TOFTT with Yumi?

  11. #20294
    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    Yea too bad FCH. I really had a better session for sure. And yes, Coco is same girl. She is a looker, face and body wise. I went early morning. Not sure if that makes a difference. I guess YMMV. When I got there, I kinda hit it off with both girls, somewhat playful. Too bad man.

    If you like really good service with no rush, couple of my favs are Cherry at Happniess, and Misa (Amanda) at CC. https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand...-3762-11921505.

    Rus.
    Misa sounds interesting. How does her face compare to Cherry face (9 in my book)? Is she in her 20's or 30's? Thanks.

  12. #20293

    Executive Center Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    Yea too bad FCH. I really had a better session for sure. And yes, Coco is same girl. She is a looker, face and body wise. I went early morning. Not sure if that makes a difference. I guess YMMV. When I got there, I kinda hit it off with both girls, somewhat playful. Too bad man.

    If you like really good service with no rush, couple of my favs are Cherry at Happniess, and Misa (Amanda) at CC. https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand...-3762-11921505.

    Rus.
    Don't know what you call "early morning" but I was there at about noon and appeared to be first of the day. Coco is a good looking lady. Just wish she wasn't so turned off by this OFF (Old, Fat Fart - I'm going to start inventing acronyms like Doc Magic). Could have been a really good time. Still haven't found anyone to compare to CC Mia. I keep going back for her enthusiasm and attitude. I'll take your recommendations and try to give both of them a try in the next month or so.

    Be sure to let us all know how things go with Rose when you get back there!!

  13. #20292

    Linda or Lily at Puck's Alley.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet...-6772-11928569

    Very discreet place. Small cute Chinese girl. Works in dark place by herself. Good massage with HJ. If you visit couple times FS may be available. Nice clean milky skin, nice perky little tits. ASS to die for. Almost rock hard. 2nd floor.

    Flesh.

  14. #20291
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    I answered the other ad that is currently running for the Executive Center: https://cityxguide.com/escorts/asian...ously-12052442 with a different phone number 808-XXX-3234.

    After an extensive validation process involving identification of my parking place and pictures of the lobby of the building, I was invited up and welcomed by an attractive petite lady who said that her name was Coco (just like Monger Rus's description). Fair skin, with dark hair below the shoulder. It also proved later on that she had a red Chinese symbol tattoo between her shoulder blades (same girl Rus? This Coco (if not the same one) appears to be 30-something, maybe 5 feet tall and maybe 100 pounds. She is slim and well built but not athletic with an attractive face, good teeth, a bit more of a rounded ass than some other Asians that I've seen. A very attractive and curvy figure on a small frame. She also has a roommate who wasn't dressed for work at the time (jeans and tee shirt) with shorter light brown / blondish hair in a loose bun and cleaning the apartment, Afterwards, the roommate introduced herself. I had trouble understanding but it could have been Rose.

    Coco showed me to the room. As Rus described, also. Big bed across the hall from the bathroom. Solo shower, no offer to join me and then back to the room. Coco's question - "you want massagee?" She struggled to understand "little bit" but finally got the idea. "Massagee" turned out to be a waste of time. No training, just press hard here and there with hands, elbows and knees. Three minutes was more than enough of that. She asked for $. 4 tip up front but agreed to wait until "later" once I managed to get the idea across.

    When Coco undressed, things got more interesting. She really does have an attractive small body. Very well proportioned and in good shape for her age. Don't get the impression that this is an 18 year old schoolgirl, her breasts have enough perky left to be attractive but their sag shows her age. She has medium sized nipples that appear to be responsive to stimulation. I say appear, because she was VERY defensive with me. She has a full but very light Bush. Untrimmed but just not much hair there.

    While I found Coco to be a very attractive woman, I found the service to be as bad as the worst Chinese connection sessions I've ever encountered at CC. While touching her breasts was allowed, any attempt to kiss or lick or suck her nipples was blocked with one or both hands. BBBJ was limited to kiss and lick. DATY was barely allowed and seemingly not enjoyed. FIV was not allowed. After 30 seconds for foreplay (such as it was) she's reaching for the condom. Despite my efforts to slow things down and play for a bit she's obviously ready to get to work and get rid of me. And "no" she's not super horny just wants to get this job over with. OK. Let's do this. On with the condom and start in missionary, move to cowgirl, then spoons when she gets tired. More missionary, doggy and flat doggy. She never got involved or seemed at all interested in anything we did. Not dead fish but more "hurry up. Are you done yet?" She even complained about me being "big" (fat, yes, but never "big" She refused further BJ at this point and just wanted to finish me with HJ. Not at all what I had in mind but by this point I'd had enough too. Jackhammer HJ, way too fast, but I can't get through to her with the idea of slow tease being better than hammer away.

    A quick shower after, and I'm gone. Total of 40 minutes from entry to exit including 2 showers. Not what I expected.

    I'm pretty sure from Rus's description that we both saw the same woman. I'm glad he had a better time than I did because I was sorely disappointed. I got the bad end of YMMV. His experience sounds much better. I'd still like to return to try the roommate, though. Coco said that she'd been in Hawaii for 5 days and would be here for a total of a month. If you want to give it a try, don't wait too long!!
    Yea too bad FCH. I really had a better session for sure. And yes, Coco is same girl. She is a looker, face and body wise. I went early morning. Not sure if that makes a difference. I guess YMMV. When I got there, I kinda hit it off with both girls, somewhat playful. Too bad man.

    If you like really good service with no rush, couple of my favs are Cherry at Happniess, and Misa (Amanda) at CC. https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand...-3762-11921505.

    Rus.

  15. #20290
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    Much to be said here about this girl. Haven't seen her for years but just goes to show you how people can change. In her 'defense', I suspect her lifestyle of choice today has been impacted by situational changes around her. A girl's got to do, what a girl's got to do. And I state that with all the sincerity I can muster. I know providers read this board. So I want to make clear that my comments that are posted now, are no way intended to be a judgement on her.

    When I last saw Anna many years ago (Kristee) she was the closest thing I have ever come to being with a Eastern European girl. Back then she was serious about her 'cosmology' job. It was only because we got along so well and were enjoying an extended chit chat, that we seemed to click. On our first session together, after a few minutes the convo turned to a variety of things and the more I let her talk (which she loved to do), the more personal stories she shared.

    It wasn't long before I realized that this girl was game and the basic massage from a gorgeous young tanned blonde with the shapely hot bod, turned into a less than full service session. But the session was exciting enough to bring me back. I saw her again, maybe a few times. But never FS. That was ok. She's been around for many years.

    I can't believe what I'm reading today about her return to the dark side. Even a few years older, I'm sure she is an attractive woman still. Now I'm game and will have to reach out. If my funds and schedule allow. Interesting to note, she had a young child back then, years ago. If she's had another, it would explain the need for cash. But if there is a boyfriend around that comes home after the 'mongers' leave, I'm not so sure I want to visit her. Hate to have any coitus interuptus due to a man coming home unexpectedly. I've seen too many movies.

    Of course that could just be a story to get guys out in a timely manner. Or to limit customers on the main love tunnel. Greek, readily available? Wow?

    Then again, I guess I might have to get in line behind everyone else. We'll see. Judging by the number of posts here, she's prolly going to be busy next few weeks.
    Is this the same woman that did massage at a high-rise on Isenberg, down the street from the old Bowl-a-Drome? This was maybe 7-8 years ago. I had a massage from a lady with a Russian accent in that building. Massage was okay, used a wooden thing to go hard on knots but that fucker Hurt and wasn't soothing at all! Used a Lot of oil for the he. Had a "yoga" body but kind of leathery skin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape