Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 30759
-
07-07-18 22:29 #20304Senior Member

Posts: 559Thai / glow
Boys this place is a bunch of bullshit. I went in and upsell all the way and fake pics its on the 39th floor of that famous center. Save your money and this place should be on the shit list. Lucky vanilla was downstairs and I ended up there.
-
07-07-18 22:04 #20303Senior Member

Posts: 623Thai nuru?
Is business that bad that they now are advertising nuru LOL? Tempted by the pics, but many reports of upselling makes me think its just an ad with a bait and switch for a everyday rub and tug.
Here's part of the ad if anyone wants to toftt.
THAI Something for every taste to spoil YOU Text.
Our lineup changes often so save our number. 808-xxx-xxxx.
Text text us for more information when you want it. Parking and shower is included.
Check out Amazing GLOW 25 yr old. How can you pass this one up? $60 hr massage $80 hr NURU B2 B. Take a look at the picture don't miss it.
FRANCE- $60 hr massage or $80 hr Nuru B2 B. I love doing Nuru join me!
Hope hope when you need to pamper yourself with a long massage call Hope. Happy to do 60 min 90 min or 2 hours. $50 hr-$75/90 min $100 2 hrs. Only $10 an hour more if you want deep tissue. Body scrub +$20. Please let us know the service you want when you book.
4 hand always available no blocked or private text.
Please text for an appointment calls may not be answered. Mention the name of the person that you want an appointment with.
808-xxx-xxxx text only save this #.
830 am to 10 pm or later.
-
07-07-18 12:14 #20302Senior Member

Posts: 531Kristee
Sorry fellas it was ME who originally posted about Kristee and after reading so many negative things about her recently decided to give her a call. Apparently I was only one of two who she ever did FS and Greek with and the other guy hasn't seen her in over a year. She claims she was So desperate for cash she was willing to do whatever it took to pay for her real estate course she has been taking. So basically I have been busted LOL. Wanted to apologize for sending you all on a wild goose chase while wasting your money. My bad fellas, please accept my humble apologies. My bad.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 01:21 #20301Senior Member

Posts: 623Been longtime since I been to that place, sally is a cool MILF, hit it off back then and boom-boom after a brief rub LOL. Only issue I had was she made those in pain facial expressions and in no way am I even big so that turned it off somewhat, just a wham-bam moment.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 20:55 #20300Senior Member

Posts: 592Names reversed, my braddah
It's Sally with the nice ass; she's actually Thai from Florida (not Chinese, as others have noted). The other older lady is the owner.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
CD35.
-
07-06-18 14:41 #20299Banned Member

Posts: 442There are two there. Linda with the nice ass, and Sally who is an older provider, maybe 40 yo. Room is surprisingly large with bath and shower.
Originally Posted by Loveasianhi
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 13:49 #20298Senior Member

Posts: 233I tried making appointment via call and text but no response so I gave up trying. Maybe I should try again.
Originally Posted by MisoHoney808
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 12:53 #20297Banned Member

Posts: 435Aiea Massages
Tried walking into 4 Seasons in aiea around lunchtime the other day. Girl that greeted me said no girl is available for an hour so I bailed. Called pin Thai aiea and asked for someone who could give a good deep tissue. Got paired with Dana (Dina?) a chubby thai girl, not much of a looker but with a huge rack. Great deep tissue massage and Thai stretching from her and strictly legit. As other mongers mentioned before no showers there and if you do get any play you have to be extra quiet because the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling.
-
07-06-18 12:45 #20296Banned Member

Posts: 435I tried her too a few weeks ago but forgot to report. Asked for the House Fee upfront. Got a massage and a CBJ first time with her. Never discussed fees, no rush. Cute Chinese girl, would guess late 20's to early 30's but it's hard to tell because it's pretty dark in there. Her English is good so no problem communicating. Always nice to have options outside of CC so I would repeat with her.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 21:06 #20295Senior Member

Posts: 62Anyone try this place?
https://honolulu.adlist24.com/massage/a267430
Looked up the number, there was an ad for Century Center. Maybe they've mocved to Aiea. Anyone TOFTT with Yumi?
-
07-05-18 20:35 #20294Senior Member

Posts: 333Misa sounds interesting. How does her face compare to Cherry face (9 in my book)? Is she in her 20's or 30's? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 19:17 #20293Senior Member

Posts: 781Executive Center Coco
Don't know what you call "early morning" but I was there at about noon and appeared to be first of the day. Coco is a good looking lady. Just wish she wasn't so turned off by this OFF (Old, Fat Fart - I'm going to start inventing acronyms like Doc Magic). Could have been a really good time. Still haven't found anyone to compare to CC Mia. I keep going back for her enthusiasm and attitude. I'll take your recommendations and try to give both of them a try in the next month or so.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
Be sure to let us all know how things go with Rose when you get back there!!
-
07-05-18 19:09 #20292Senior Member

Posts: 384Linda or Lily at Puck's Alley.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet...-6772-11928569
Very discreet place. Small cute Chinese girl. Works in dark place by herself. Good massage with HJ. If you visit couple times FS may be available. Nice clean milky skin, nice perky little tits. ASS to die for. Almost rock hard. 2nd floor.
Flesh.
-
07-05-18 19:02 #20291Senior Member

Posts: 849Yea too bad FCH. I really had a better session for sure. And yes, Coco is same girl. She is a looker, face and body wise. I went early morning. Not sure if that makes a difference. I guess YMMV. When I got there, I kinda hit it off with both girls, somewhat playful. Too bad man.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
If you like really good service with no rush, couple of my favs are Cherry at Happniess, and Misa (Amanda) at CC. https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand...-3762-11921505.
Rus.
-
07-05-18 17:59 #20290Senior Member

Posts: 144Is this the same woman that did massage at a high-rise on Isenberg, down the street from the old Bowl-a-Drome? This was maybe 7-8 years ago. I had a massage from a lady with a Russian accent in that building. Massage was okay, used a wooden thing to go hard on knots but that fucker Hurt and wasn't soothing at all! Used a Lot of oil for the he. Had a "yoga" body but kind of leathery skin.
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






