Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 10288
-
07-06-18 11:49 #208Senior Member

Posts: 150Renee is still around.
I have digits for Renee, will trade seniors for 411 on farmers market girl or UTR local favorites.
Originally Posted by Bill810
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 20:55 #207Senior Member

Posts: 233Dreaming of.
I saw an ad today. 411.
Originally Posted by NoBuddy5051
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 14:22 #206Senior Member

Posts: 373Arianna
Anyone know if Arianna is still around?
-
07-05-18 10:54 #205Senior Member

Posts: 193Davison
Used to be a couple gals out of Davison. Renee was one in charter oaks, the other was near farmers market. Have seen Renee in past. Just wondering if anyone knows if either are around and how to get a hold of them.
-
07-01-18 16:48 #204Hijacked account

Posts: 108Rose the old one went be and no this faith is a new name made up. New sexy lady to do the job same good A++ work I've seen her a lot https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/fli...3-3417/4/91142.
Originally Posted by Plank
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 15:38 #203Senior Member

Posts: 75Trade UTR in north Oakland and Flint area.
I have a UTR thin 20's blonde great oral. Let me know by pm if anyone has something similar to trade. She does incall out of a discrete private home.
-
06-30-18 14:09 #202Senior Member

Posts: 59Old Faith
Faith was around 20 years and very cute. MWJRP used to reference her a lot. My time with her was great. I asked Bree another thin SW about her and she told me Faith had met someone and was thinking about marriage. And she is out of the game, too bad, but good for her. Hope it works out.
Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 22:12 #201Hijacked account

Posts: 108Cute bule eyes girl date was A++.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/428119708120
I seen her around for yr's the tattoo little baby I had to DATY that little fine thing for 15 mins of the 30 mins I was there yo. Best time.
-
06-29-18 21:01 #200Senior Member

Posts: 275Faith
Same phone # as the old Faith.
Originally Posted by ABean696
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 08:03 #199Senior Member

Posts: 148Lola
When I contacted her she said she no longer has incall, bummer.
Originally Posted by BrainPorn
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 07:38 #198Senior Member

Posts: 36The one pic with her on the bed looks a bit like the Faith I'm thinking of. Can't tell for sure because the phone blocks her face too much. She was a good time but that was a couple of years ago.
Originally Posted by SpudsterToo
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 09:34 #197Senior Member

Posts: 77Lola
I met with Lola in Flushing a few weeks ago at her in all. She's definitely all girlfriend experience. Great BBBJ, and several positions available. I finished bbby. She's very sweet and has a great personality. I would repeat!
-
06-27-18 09:33 #196Senior Member

Posts: 90This Faith
She has posted somewhat recently (like within the last month or so) and seems goodtimeinmi has seen her, so assuming she still is around but don't know if it's the one you're referring to. Haven't seen her post since around goodtimes post, nor have I seen in over a year but remember she offered at one time.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 06:34 #195Senior Member

Posts: 36Faith
The same Faith that danced at Odessy? She still around?
Originally Posted by SpudsterToo
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 13:27 #194Senior Member

Posts: 193Emptied it, sorry about that.
Originally Posted by TommyShep
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






