Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 30759
-
07-05-18 17:04 #20289Senior Member

Posts: 5117Well That Walk On The Wild Side Ended Quickly
Originally Posted by ForFunYay808
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HotPocket
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JoeBlows
[View Original Post]
So it seems the "Erotic Estonian" has swiftly become the "Frigid Estonian". Maybe the boyfriend had something to do with it, LOL.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 16:10 #20288Senior Member

Posts: 781CoCo. Executive Center
I answered the other ad that is currently running for the Executive Center: https://cityxguide.com/escorts/asian...ously-12052442 with a different phone number 808-XXX-3234.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
After an extensive validation process involving identification of my parking place and pictures of the lobby of the building, I was invited up and welcomed by an attractive petite lady who said that her name was Coco (just like Monger Rus's description). Fair skin, with dark hair below the shoulder. It also proved later on that she had a red Chinese symbol tattoo between her shoulder blades (same girl Rus? This Coco (if not the same one) appears to be 30-something, maybe 5 feet tall and maybe 100 pounds. She is slim and well built but not athletic with an attractive face, good teeth, a bit more of a rounded ass than some other Asians that I've seen. A very attractive and curvy figure on a small frame. She also has a roommate who wasn't dressed for work at the time (jeans and tee shirt) with shorter light brown / blondish hair in a loose bun and cleaning the apartment, Afterwards, the roommate introduced herself. I had trouble understanding but it could have been Rose.
Coco showed me to the room. As Rus described, also. Big bed across the hall from the bathroom. Solo shower, no offer to join me and then back to the room. Coco's question - "you want massagee?" She struggled to understand "little bit" but finally got the idea. "Massagee" turned out to be a waste of time. No training, just press hard here and there with hands, elbows and knees. Three minutes was more than enough of that. She asked for $. 4 tip up front but agreed to wait until "later" once I managed to get the idea across.
When Coco undressed, things got more interesting. She really does have an attractive small body. Very well proportioned and in good shape for her age. Don't get the impression that this is an 18 year old schoolgirl, her breasts have enough perky left to be attractive but their sag shows her age. She has medium sized nipples that appear to be responsive to stimulation. I say appear, because she was VERY defensive with me. She has a full but very light Bush. Untrimmed but just not much hair there.
While I found Coco to be a very attractive woman, I found the service to be as bad as the worst Chinese connection sessions I've ever encountered at CC. While touching her breasts was allowed, any attempt to kiss or lick or suck her nipples was blocked with one or both hands. BBBJ was limited to kiss and lick. DATY was barely allowed and seemingly not enjoyed. FIV was not allowed. After 30 seconds for foreplay (such as it was) she's reaching for the condom. Despite my efforts to slow things down and play for a bit she's obviously ready to get to work and get rid of me. And "no" she's not super horny just wants to get this job over with. OK. Let's do this. On with the condom and start in missionary, move to cowgirl, then spoons when she gets tired. More missionary, doggy and flat doggy. She never got involved or seemed at all interested in anything we did. Not dead fish but more "hurry up. Are you done yet?" She even complained about me being "big" (fat, yes, but never "big" She refused further BJ at this point and just wanted to finish me with HJ. Not at all what I had in mind but by this point I'd had enough too. Jackhammer HJ, way too fast, but I can't get through to her with the idea of slow tease being better than hammer away.
A quick shower after, and I'm gone. Total of 40 minutes from entry to exit including 2 showers. Not what I expected.
I'm pretty sure from Rus's description that we both saw the same woman. I'm glad he had a better time than I did because I was sorely disappointed. I got the bad end of YMMV. His experience sounds much better. I'd still like to return to try the roommate, though. Coco said that she'd been in Hawaii for 5 days and would be here for a total of a month. If you want to give it a try, don't wait too long!!
-
07-05-18 15:45 #20287Senior Member

Posts: 180How was her service?
I don't know but I think I've seen her at the front desk there. She has a really, really huge head and face, goofy smirk. I can't say I would donate any hard earned kala for that. She wears the denim short shorts but its a thai place, so maybe smuggling walnuts? That place on king street 2nd floor is crawling with them, if that's what your shooting for. Peace.
Originally Posted by EwaBeach
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 15:03 #20286Banned Member

Posts: 442I think we been duped. Was excited to try her. Called and I got the same "therapeutic massage only" text twice. Was quoted 150 +tip for 60 minutes. Outcall only for now. That post sure increased business for a girl no one has discussed for years. I passed. Lots of younger, better and cheaper girls out there. We can get an hour of fun at Rejuve for the price she demanding for just a massage.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 14:58 #20285Banned Member

Posts: 435Executive Center. Easier access
Another thing to note: before you needed an FOB key to access the elevators or you needed to tell security the unit number and name of who you visiting. Now though, they took the FOB key away so you can come and go freely. Not sure if this is temporary or permanent.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 13:22 #20284Senior Member

Posts: 207Is it just my imagination or what? Since backpage was shut down and bedpage is now up, it seems almost all the ads on bedpage are for Thai MPs. Where were they before?
-
07-05-18 09:33 #20283Senior Member

Posts: 73Is Shasha still working there? Shasha is tall, has big feet and has a low / deep voice.
Originally Posted by HeineHeine
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 07:59 #20282Senior Member

Posts: 286Mahalo Heini. Good info, think I'll try some cornbread, haha.
Originally Posted by HeineHeine
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 07:20 #20281Senior Member

Posts: 67Kristee
Same for me as well. Texted her the other day asking about massage with extras and she got real bitchy and started going on about harassment, blah blah blah. Sounds like she's straight legit right now. Not sure who was originally saying she was open for everything, but that's not the case this week. Did offer me 60 minutes for 100 bucks though after the attitude subsided, therapeutic only.
Originally Posted by MisoHoney808
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 04:50 #20280Regular Member

Posts: 21Emma
Where does Emma work and can you PM her contact number. Mahalo Tepuki.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy18
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 00:35 #20279Senior Member

Posts: 180Aiea
In the shopping center at moanalua rd and kauhale st. Its in the same location that has hughleys southern kitchen and cc's lounge. Its for sure a rub and tug but poorly managed. Lita is ok but will upsell if you want to try to finger her. She lectured me each occasion when I got too grabby. She would not take her nice tits out. But said I could tip 160 for more touchy allowing. She jacks it off good. I don't know the other girls' names. Ones got a young face but Gigantor thighs, she's ok, no touching either, I'd guess 30's and also strokes it good though. The older lady with the big tits is the best one. Older but much more personal. The older provider really seems to enjoy her job. Either way, this places selling point is you save the traffic jam going into and out of town. Hughleys has delicious fried pork chop and chicken. The cornbread is outstanding.
Originally Posted by Kumuman
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 20:31 #20278Senior Member

Posts: 380Four Seasons Thai Therapy (Aiea)/ Kate
Last week had a massage with Kate. 30-year-old-ish, braces, average height and body. Pleasant personality, but not too talkative. OK massage, no hint of play.
Originally Posted by Jammum
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 19:49 #20277Senior Member

Posts: 42Emma
She's a very beautiful Thai woman. Speak fluent English and good attitude. She gave me a nice sensual massage and stroke my penis til I exploded in her hands.
-
07-04-18 13:53 #20276Senior Member

Posts: 28I sampled from this ad too. Not the lady in the epic, but still good looking, slim, nimble. Probably 5' 2", 115 ish. Tats on stomach. Chi-chis are definitely top notch. Felt real with thick nips. Multiple positions with enthusiasm. Showered together after. May repeat, but getting tired of fake pictures. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 03:10 #20275Senior Member

Posts: 372What? Sua is still around? That chick made me come too fast. She was a hottie back then. My friends said she put on some MILF kind weight. Anyone sample her recently? What name does she go by now?
Originally Posted by ShaqFu
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





