Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,701 to 29,715 of 30314
-
07-06-18 21:56 #614Senior Member

Posts: 209Nice work. Now we just got to find my girl Khloe. She was my fave at Capri. Though she was in college, so that life might be behind her (and cool if it is, she was a sweet good hearted girl)
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 21:40 #613Senior Member

Posts: 152She has great booty but bat shit crazy. Decided to, partake and she started mumbling crazy shit before we, even started. Not the same, as,she used to be. I may try again and the future but for now until she gets 2,or 3 good reviews on here I will pass.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 18:33 #612

Posts: 1013Paris
Paris is out of the cage and is open for business now.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 17:56 #611Senior Member

Posts: 192Paris
Damn. I knew her sexy ass was going to pop up somewhere. Looks like she ditched the massage places and went straight to the source. I know she has her demons, but man I can't pass up that ass.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/198319361568
-
07-06-18 16:34 #610Senior Member

Posts: 112Bonnie
I saw one report on her on another site, was pretty short but said she was a good time. I'm always skeptical of reviews on that sight, but I've been wanting to get with her since I have an older female fetish. I might be pulling the trigger on her soon. I'll let you know if I do.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 15:45 #609Senior Member

Posts: 110Emily Parker.
Anybody seen a Emily Parker? Independent escort / masseuse operating out of Charlotte and Charleston. Looks very sexy and upscale from her website and I'm thinking of booking a FBSM with her soon. I'm new to reading the forum, but tried searching and the only mention I could find of her was from a few years back. If you gents have seen her would love to know your thoughts on the session via PM or reply here. Her site is meetemilyparker.com.
-
07-06-18 14:41 #608Regular Member

Posts: 23Recommendations
I will be in Charlotte July 24. Looking for recommendations for outcall. Thanks!
-
07-06-18 14:39 #607Senior Member

Posts: 1189Bonnie
Has anyone seen Bonnie in recent history. I spoke with her a couple weeks ago and she was in a bad place due to some family crisis and although she was eager for the cash I didn't know how great an experience it would be considering what all was going on with her.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/578326117401
-
07-05-18 22:23 #606Senior Member

Posts: 65I'm going to check out this weekend. I'll report after. Talked to her one night but the timing just didn't work out. I'm free all weekend though so hopefully we can get something going.
Originally Posted by Luvzazz
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 16:19 #605Senior Member

Posts: 51Anna Arnault
Another provider off of P411. https://preferred411.com/P137185. Based out of Atlanta. Petite spinner with skills. Looks remind me of actress Abigail Spencer, with a touch of Alexis Arquette. Better looking with a cock in her mouth. GFE, DATY, BBBJ, CFS, 69, Multipop. She managed to get me off twice, which isn't that easy these days. $3. 5 Will see her again.
-
07-05-18 13:22 #604Senior Member

Posts: 52Long time lurker first post
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/861403752070 Saw this one last night. BBBJ was great she's a small BBw but not sloppy. 80 qv will def repeat.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/253265635956 Saw this one few days ago. Just ok time. Would repeat if can't get jntouch with anyone else. Pics are accurate. $ qv.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/710231004229 Saw her last week. Private residence in concord with big dog but dog is friendly. Also has a sister there that plays also. 80 qv. Would repea just bc I felt comfortable in her house which I don't normally do.
-
07-05-18 10:51 #603Senior Member

Posts: 267Angel
Been chatting with Angel. Have seen her in the past. I've always had a good time. Her rates are reasonable. She is older that she claims but her body with those fake tits is awesome and the face shows some age. PM me more more info. Her # is attached to the pics I posted.
-
07-05-18 08:14 #602

Posts: 1013The Picture
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
FYI stating facts doesn't mean you're not being argumentative. If you don't like what some guy posts add him to your ignore list.
A2
-
07-05-18 08:04 #601

Posts: 1013Wrong Amber Rose
You will find her on another high end website.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 06:13 #600Senior Member

Posts: 293Amber rose
Links are pre SESTA & FOSTA. You just can't see her pic at the moment.
Originally Posted by BadTtBone
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





