Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,421 to 30,435 of 59499
-
07-07-18 22:35 #29079Regular Member

Posts: 4Is gold spa still open?
I just moved back to town and was wondering if gold spa is still open.
-
07-06-18 23:37 #29078Banned Member

Posts: 13634Oriental on Hwy 29 is in Lilburn and you will not find any ethnic Japanese ladies there.
Originally Posted by ST0808
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 23:10 #29077Senior Member

Posts: 352I think he was in Lilburn.
Originally Posted by ST0808
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 21:42 #29076Senior Member

Posts: 412Woodstock or Acworth
Was this place in Woodstock or Acworth. I love Japanese girls, pm me please.
Originally Posted by UnknownX
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 10:53 #29075

Posts: 68230 = 50.
Oh, her. That's zzz.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 23:34 #29074Senior Member

Posts: 72Oriental (HWY 29)
Sometime last week walked in at oriental hoping to get Samantha. Turns out she was out for the day. . There was a mid 20's japanese (says she's from Guam) girl sitting in the lobby. I opted for an hour. The massage was decent enough. No draping, slight tease. In the end no fun, apparently I caught her on her first day. Feel like more can be had. Nice personality & fairly good looking. Will try her again to see if there is more on the menu.
-
07-05-18 19:54 #29073Banned Member

Posts: 2410Spring Spa
On Manchester off C. B. Road has always had Latina independent contractors.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1982
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 16:46 #29072Senior Member

Posts: 234Did you stay? Maybe where your "Got Milk?" shirt next time.
Originally Posted by RomJester
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 14:52 #29071Banned Member

Posts: 13634Think you're a bit confused. Natural is a CAMP.
Originally Posted by KDiezel
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 10:09 #29070Senior Member

Posts: 674Not sure bro! Haven't seen that one. Who is the freshy clean gal?
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 10:04 #29069Senior Member

Posts: 54Natural Spa-Hapeville.
Hey guys,
Went to Natural Health Spa last week in Hapeville near the airport. Nice place. Cute Korean chick taking appointments by the front door. More than what I was expecting (8 for hr, extra. 3 for ts) but figured what the hell, I'm already here. Drew a nice (late 30's, not bad looking, thin, long hair) provider dressed like she just got off work at a nursing home. TS was nice although not much teasing. Massage was okay and again not much teasing. On the flip, asked if jr. Needed attention, for which I acknowledged yes he sure does. Provided a solid but unenthusiastic performance. Got the job done. I would rate average in looks and performance. Seemed like I may need to see her more than once for her to open up more. As always, YMMV. Peace.
-
07-05-18 00:52 #29068Senior Member

Posts: 157Any AA or Latina left in ATL?
Its been a while but I remember a spot off of Chesire Bridge that had some nice ebony and latina girls. It closed down but there were some good times in there. Anything like that open in Atl anymore?? I did a couple AMPs and none were what I was looking for.
-
07-04-18 04:40 #29067Banned Member

Posts: 246Oasis Buford Hwy
Oasis on Buford Hwy. Just north of Jimmy Carter.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 21:55 #29066Senior Member

Posts: 342Oasis
Is that the Oasis in Norcross or Atlanta? I tried Oasis in Norcross and the massager pointed at Old Eagle and asked if I wanted it massaged too. I said "yes" and she said, "I don't do that".
Originally Posted by Merlin42
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 19:37 #29065Senior Member

Posts: 63Oasis traffic
If we're talking about the same Oasis (Near CFA), how do you walk inside while be in such a high-traffic area?
Originally Posted by Merlin42
[View Original Post]
Edit:
Glad to see the site back!










Reply With Quote






