Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 700 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 750 800 1200 1700 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20274

    Higher Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunYay808  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled an appointment with Kristee. Went in with a open mind of get a therapeutic massage or try some of the things mentioned in this thread, either way it would be a win. I ended up getting the former and was informed that she only does therapeutic. She was nice and very easy to talk with, she also helped relieve my back tension with the massage.

    I am in no way trying to discredit other peoples posts or experiences but decided to share my own. Figured every bit helps when setting an expectation.
    Yeah, I texted her and I thought it was weird that she quoted $. 5 when everyone here was saying $. She also said therapeutic only and made it a point to text that twice so decided to pass.

  2. #20273
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammum  [View Original Post]
    Figure I try this place out. Door was locked and had to buzz in. The lady who opened the door was dressed in a somewhat revealing outfit and obviously no bra. It was like she was dressed to go to a movie award show LOL. Anyway, another older lady came out and while they decided who was going to take me I hopped in the shower. The lady with the revealing outfit (found out her name was mei?) ended up working on me. Def signs of play. Really good massage, and lots of signs of play. There was another younger, cute looking asian girl as I left. I heard someone requesting for lida? Or lita? But not sure which girl she was.
    Mahalo for the report.

    Where is this place?

  3. #20272
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammum  [View Original Post]
    Figure I try this place out. Door was locked and had to buzz in. The lady who opened the door was dressed in a somewhat revealing outfit and obviously no bra. It was like she was dressed to go to a movie award show LOL. Anyway, another older lady came out and while they decided who was going to take me I hopped in the shower. The lady with the revealing outfit (found out her name was mei?) ended up working on me. Def signs of play. Really good massage, and lots of signs of play. There was another younger, cute looking asian girl as I left. I heard someone requesting for lida? Or lita? But not sure which girl she was.
    Mahalo for the report.

    Where is this place?

  4. #20271

    Kristee

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunYay808  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled an appointment with Kristee. Went in with a open mind of get a therapeutic massage or try some of the things mentioned in this thread, either way it would be a win. I ended up getting the former and was informed that she only does therapeutic. She was nice and very easy to talk with, she also helped relieve my back tension with the massage.

    I am in no way trying to discredit other peoples posts or experiences but decided to share my own. Figured every bit helps when setting an expectation.
    Much appreciated for the info brutha. Can Kristee go deep with the massage? I’d still go check her out for a good deep tissue massage

  5. #20270
    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Place is called iYokohama above Papa John's on Nu'uanu and Vineyard. Milking table is apparently real.

    As a newbie, a general rule of thumb is that you should read the f'ing forum (RTFF) before asking for things. A suggestion would be to read the forum, try some places and provide a review or two.

    Aloha,

    CS.
    Thank you. Good rule of thumb.

  6. #20269

    Kristee

    Scheduled an appointment with Kristee. Went in with a open mind of get a therapeutic massage or try some of the things mentioned in this thread, either way it would be a win. I ended up getting the former and was informed that she only does therapeutic. She was nice and very easy to talk with, she also helped relieve my back tension with the massage.

    I am in no way trying to discredit other peoples posts or experiences but decided to share my own. Figured every bit helps when setting an expectation.

  7. #20268

    Four Seasons

    Figure I try this place out. Door was locked and had to buzz in. The lady who opened the door was dressed in a somewhat revealing outfit and obviously no bra. It was like she was dressed to go to a movie award show LOL. Anyway, another older lady came out and while they decided who was going to take me I hopped in the shower. The lady with the revealing outfit (found out her name was mei?) ended up working on me. Def signs of play. Really good massage, and lots of signs of play. There was another younger, cute looking asian girl as I left. I heard someone requesting for lida? Or lita? But not sure which girl she was.

  8. #20267

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by Aloha08  [View Original Post]
    Place is called iYokohama above Papa John's on Nu'uanu and Vineyard. Milking table is apparently real.

    As a newbie, a general rule of thumb is that you should read the f'ing forum (RTFF) before asking for things. A suggestion would be to read the forum, try some places and provide a review or two.

    Aloha,

    CS.

  9. #20266

    1510 cc

    Quote Originally Posted by BigthDikth  [View Original Post]
    I think the places on the 15th floor of CC are possibly owned by the same person. And mostly the quality of service is bad. The girls tried to get to the fucking ASAP and try and get you out by a half hour maybe they pay only $30 house fee if they get you out early.

    But the girls who do full service on that floor seem to be like that.
    Thanks BD.

  10. #20265
    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Was this at 1510 CC?
    I think the places on the 15th floor of CC are possibly owned by the same person. And mostly the quality of service is bad. The girls tried to get to the fucking ASAP and try and get you out by a half hour maybe they pay only $30 house fee if they get you out early.

    But the girls who do full service on that floor seem to be like that.

  11. #20264

    Chinese at CC

    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-hon...al-b2b/6189193

    I'm surprised no Monger rote about this provider. She has a really pretty face. Okay massage, but she got a cute face with nice body. Not spinner but curvy body. Cute ass, slim legs, little soft around the pooch but nothing major. Her boobs are real and to die for. Looks like small D cups.

    Guarantee real. Super soft and hangs just right. Nipples are great for sucking. FS on menu but just went for BBBJ today. Very nice BJ technique. No rush. No cim but can cum on her tits. She'll take off whatever you want during BJ. She had a high school mini skirt on, so told her to leave that on. Took off her top. Unloaded all over those nice tits. Will definitely come back to try out her nice pussy. Slightly trimmed as she showed me sample. Didn't get her name. Very friendly and cute. English is good. $. 60 total.

    Buka.
    How tall was she? She looks juicy.

    Any guesses on her weight?

    TIA, HY.

  12. #20263
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloha08  [View Original Post]
    Someone reprted that's sua. Read the p10 thread 5 years back lots of reviews of her. If I remember she works at yokohama now. PM me if you do visit she was a favorite of mine back when.

  13. #20262
    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Was this at 1510 CC?
    Take your 1510 and subtract 8.

    On the 15th flr don't pay in advance.

  14. #20261

    Pretty Chinese with great B**BS CC 13th flr.

    https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-hon...al-b2b/6189193

    I'm surprised no Monger rote about this provider. She has a really pretty face. Okay massage, but she got a cute face with nice body. Not spinner but curvy body. Cute ass, slim legs, little soft around the pooch but nothing major. Her boobs are real and to die for. Looks like small D cups.

    Guarantee real. Super soft and hangs just right. Nipples are great for sucking. FS on menu but just went for BBBJ today. Very nice BJ technique. No rush. No cim but can cum on her tits. She'll take off whatever you want during BJ. She had a high school mini skirt on, so told her to leave that on. Took off her top. Unloaded all over those nice tits. Will definitely come back to try out her nice pussy. Slightly trimmed as she showed me sample. Didn't get her name. Very friendly and cute. English is good. $. 60 total.

    Buka.

  15. #20260
    Called jennifer on the 33rd flr (angels). I've seen that number the last couple years and didn't recall any bad reviews so why not. She was about 5'4 brunette w small kine ehu tint. Not bad body, small Cs and clean below.

    Said she was korean / japanese. Massage was below average. OTF.

    She asked and I said everything. Wanted $ upfront, tried to upsell, told her I would give her more if she was good. It was a rush job, she kept wanting me to pound, no stop. Everything was covered except daty, cfs, CBJ. It was kinda lame so I went jackhammer, finished. She didn't get extra even tho she asked.

    L-7 A-6 S-5 M-5. I'm posting this here bcuz I really thought this was a roaming HJ girl LOL. No repeat for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape