rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 417 of 546 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 467 517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 8184
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1944

    Full service

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter  [View Original Post]
    She is a spitter, car oral exam was $80.
    I have had a good time with her, all roads open $$.

  2. #1943

    Sugar Baby

    This is a long time pro in Orlando. I forget her name, I saw her for the 1st 8 years ago, it was decent. About a year later I saw her again and she became very lazy. The bad reviews were popping up all over. She would do back and forth between CL & BP. This is her 3rd profile on SA in the last year. Save your money.

    http://www.seekingarrangement.com/me...f-22471e150c2f

  3. #1942
    Quote Originally Posted by FredaGroper  [View Original Post]
    This woman is actually a very nice lady and pretty much open to anything for a very reasonable allowance per meet-up.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-599df80da0bc

    Her Abs are not quite as tight as the pics suggest, but otherwise she has an amazing bubble ass and great figure for a 40-something MILF. I cannot imagine what her ass must have looked like in her 20's!

    She has good hygiene, is passionate, and is a genuinely nice person. Treat her nicely and she will reciprocate!
    She is a spitter, car oral exam was $80.

  4. #1941

    Jill don't meet

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    She didn't get back to me on Monday. Crickets on her end.
    I had a meeting set up with her Monday evening. She texted minutes beforehand saying "It's not a good time. " She's a classic "tourist. " She wants cash but can't quite get herself to do what's required. At least she had the grace to cancel. Most just vanish.

    I did manage to get some pix out of her that show she's more "coke bottle" than "basketball" shaped. Pity. I wanted to seed that!

    Woof.

  5. #1940

    I agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    That the women on SA especially the younger ones, are unreliable and unrealistic as fuck?
    They are all closet escorts hiding in the sugar daddy world. At the end of the day, it's up to us to set the standards.

  6. #1939
    Quote Originally Posted by FyrGuy33  [View Original Post]
    What do you have to report about Jill!
    She didn't get back to me on Monday. Crickets on her end.

  7. #1938

    I think its safe to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    I have had some amazing times with model hot chicks. And I don't want to pay to fuck the girl next door. I can fuck her for free.
    I think its safe to say. That with the very first intimate encounter (whether 150 or 500) there is no guarantee you are going to get the woman's passion (versus her just going through the emotions to fulfill the agreement).

  8. #1937

    I disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by HuksAlot  [View Original Post]
    A model hot chick doesn't mean a good time. As a personal rule I avoid them and chase after the cute girl next door types because they deliver the goods.
    I have had some amazing times with model hot chicks. And I don't want to pay to fuck the girl next door. I can fuck her for free.

  9. #1936
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-70c41156fa05

    Talking to her now, seems very DTF and not a victim of GPS. Meeting up with her Monday. Will report.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-564c2aff444e

    Total GPS wants 600 a Meet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-f3386003d37f

    Says she wants a live in thing because. Wait for it. She's homeless! Go figure.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-5f1fdc2c869e

    Is very much DTF and wants 3-400. Also if pics she has sent are accurate and she's telling the truth, she has several friends who are down too. Haven't met her yet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-ef26b407258d

    Is DTF and not expensive. Wants 150.

    Scott.
    What do you have to report about Jill!

  10. #1935
    A model hot chick doesn't mean a good time. As a personal rule I avoid them and chase after the cute girl next door types because they deliver the goods.

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    200 will get you a little better than escort 300 will get you some above average college hottie and 500 will get you girls that are Victoria secret model hot. Better than any escort advertising by a mile.

  11. #1934

    Macyreese

    Macyreese.

    Another delusional sugar baby who wants money for platonic dinners.

  12. #1933

    Right on the money

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaCraving  [View Original Post]
    Some will do 200 no problem, and often you can do 300 on first occasion and negotiate down subsequent meet ups.

    If you want to peel out 4-500 you can nail some serious hard-body hot young chicks. That's my 2 cents.
    200 will get you a little better than escort 300 will get you some above average college hottie and 500 will get you girls that are Victoria secret model hot. Better than any escort advertising by a mile.

  13. #1932

    Expect at least 300 for quality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    I've heard anything from 150-700 for hooking up. Any of you more experienced gents care to share your thoughts on a reasonable range?
    Some will do 200 no problem, and often you can do 300 on first occasion and negotiate down subsequent meet ups.

    If you want to peel out 4-500 you can nail some serious hard-body hot young chicks. That's my 2 cents.

  14. #1931

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    That the women on SA especially the younger ones, are unreliable and unrealistic as fuck?
    Amen. Thus why they are on SA and cannot hold even a stripper job also classically known for being unreliable.

  15. #1930

    Can we all agree

    That the women on SA especially the younger ones, are unreliable and unrealistic as fuck?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape