Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1740

    Crystal

    I met Crystal a while back when this site was down. I had forgotten to delete her number from my list of SW's to call after HuntingStreets gave a warning about her. I guess I was lucky to catch her in a good mood and had a nice session with her. I found her to be quite attractive and she put in a good effort to make me happy. The only downside was the amount of time she spent getting ready. Not a big problem since it didn't count against our agreed on time together and I lot's of free time that day.

  2. #1739

    Tiffany

    Tiffany is back. Her knee is still a bit sore but didn't affect our meeting. Lovely gal with a personality and spirit that is honest and authentic. If you haven't met her yet, your missing a rare opportunity. Dressed for success, ready on time, and full attention from the moment you meet. Not a clock watcher and an enthusiastic GFE host.
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/milwaukees-top-exquisite-provi/051676646099

  3. #1738

    Name and link please.

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsGuy1970  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of hosting a beautiful woman at my home for some fun and "quality time". I asked if she could stop by today and she said "of course just send me the address".

    Worked for me. When she got there I was amazed at how pretty she was. She had sent me a few pics prior to her arrival but when I saw her in person I was so glad I called her because she looked even better in person.

    She was clean smelled so good and had her hair nails make up everything was just perfect.

    She had me use a rain coat for the actual deeds but it was still good enough to make me cum and made my toes curl. I didn't want her to leave and made sure I got set another appointment up before she took off.

    If you want someone whos going to take care of your needs, whos polite and sexy as a goddess. She's clean she smells good she looks like a sexy version of pocahonats. Long hair great body and she knows exactly how to use it. If you want to be treated like a king and spoiled like a king give this girl a call. She won't leave you disappointed at all. I'm so glad I found this page and her because that was the best I've felt in so long.
    She sounds great but who is she and what is her link??

  4. #1737
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampyone  [View Original Post]
    Made My Toes Curl????

    Call me cynical, but this sounds like a provider touting their services.
    A lot of first time posts this week saying best time ever but no details and no links. Always proceed with caution.

  5. #1736
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    But his handle is SportsGUY, so theres that.
    A quote from his one other post talking about a massage provider who also came to his house recently. "I won't see anyone else from now on there is no reason to. ".

    That sure didn't last long, LOL!

  6. #1735

    But

    Quote Originally Posted by Kampyone  [View Original Post]
    Made My Toes Curl????

    Call me cynical, but this sounds like a provider touting their services.
    But his handle is SportsGUY, so theres that.

  7. #1734
    Made My Toes Curl????

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsGuy1970  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of hosting a beautif....... If you want to be treated like a king and spoiled like a king give this girl a call. She won't leave you disappointed at all. I'm so glad I found this page and her because that was the best I've felt in so long.
    Call me cynical, but this sounds like a provider touting their services.

  8. #1733
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Nice thought, who is she?
    Be nice to share contact info!!

  9. #1732

    Attach a link

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsGuy1970  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of hosting a beautiful woman at my home for some fun and "quality time". I asked if she could stop by today and she said "of course just send me the address".

    Worked for me. When she got there I was amazed at how pretty she was. She had sent me a few pics prior to her arrival but when I saw her in person I was so glad I called her because she looked even better in person.

    She was clean smelled so good and had her hair nails make up everything was just perfect.

    She had me use a rain coat for the actual deeds but it was still good enough to make me cum and made my toes curl. I didn't want her to leave and made sure I got set another appointment up before she took off.

    If you want someone whos going to take care of your needs, whos polite and sexy as a goddess. She's clean she smells good she looks like a sexy version of pocahonats. Long hair great body and she knows exactly how to use it. If you want to be treated like a king and spoiled like a king give this girl a call. She won't leave you disappointed at all. I'm so glad I found this page and her because that was the best I've felt in so long.
    Nice thought, who is she?

  10. #1731

    Got to ask

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsGuy1970  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of hosting a beautiful woman at my home for some fun and "quality time". I asked if she could stop by today and she said "of course just send me the address".

    Worked for me. When she got there I was amazed at how pretty she was. She had sent me a few pics prior to her arrival but when I saw her in person I was so glad I called her because she looked even better in person.

    She was clean smelled so good and had her hair nails make up everything was just perfect.

    She had me use a rain coat for the actual deeds but it was still good enough to make me cum and made my toes curl. I didn't want her to leave and made sure I got set another appointment up before she took off.

    If you want someone whos going to take care of your needs, whos polite and sexy as a goddess. She's clean she smells good she looks like a sexy version of pocahonats. Long hair great body and she knows exactly how to use it. If you want to be treated like a king and spoiled like a king give this girl a call. She won't leave you disappointed at all. I'm so glad I found this page and her because that was the best I've felt in so long.
    Who are you talking about?

  11. #1730

    My new favorite

    I usually do not review anyone but she was worth the mention. Sexy is an understatement. She knows what a man needs and wants. I wish there were more like her. PM for more.

  12. #1729

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't resist. Great mouth. Fiesty as fuck. Love it.
    Could you PM Wendy's number? Your mailbox is full.

  13. #1728

    Wendy

    Couldn't resist. Great mouth. Fiesty as fuck. Love it.

  14. #1727

    Pm her number

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    Got a random text from Wendy. Stated that she has a "car date special" and will have a incall possibly tonight and definitly tomorrow. I am too busy to partake but just spreading the word. Have fun. Good luck. Be safe.
    Your inbox is full. I'd love some hot car action.

  15. #1726

    Made my toes curl

    I had the pleasure of hosting a beautiful woman at my home for some fun and "quality time". I asked if she could stop by today and she said "of course just send me the address".

    Worked for me. When she got there I was amazed at how pretty she was. She had sent me a few pics prior to her arrival but when I saw her in person I was so glad I called her because she looked even better in person.

    She was clean smelled so good and had her hair nails make up everything was just perfect.

    She had me use a rain coat for the actual deeds but it was still good enough to make me cum and made my toes curl. I didn't want her to leave and made sure I got set another appointment up before she took off.

    If you want someone whos going to take care of your needs, whos polite and sexy as a goddess. She's clean she smells good she looks like a sexy version of pocahonats. Long hair great body and she knows exactly how to use it. If you want to be treated like a king and spoiled like a king give this girl a call. She won't leave you disappointed at all. I'm so glad I found this page and her because that was the best I've felt in so long.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape