Thread: Kison
Closed Thread
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 7439
-
07-02-18 13:07 #6299Senior Member

Posts: 297Is Snow still there or changed names? The previous list of current girls does not mention Snow.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 16:33 #6298Senior Member

Posts: 2364Wow gr8 description of Snow; if true I need to see her
Snow late 20's, five foot three at hundred ten pounds with man made sea cup boobs, light colored hair and shaved pussy (my preference) appears to be perfecto! Plus traditional Kison service. I NEED to see this girl Snow if she fits that description with the traditional Kison service. Question: Any other senior mongers seen her that can validate her looks and services? TIA.
Originally Posted by Satyr808
[View Original Post]
On another note: I recently went to Kison and saw a another different girl and received PSE GFE for the FULL 60 Minutes for the first time, Im happy to say it actually went over the hour. Normally it's just 50 minutes; I will post my report on her when more time prevails. Right now busy at work and training as a competitive hobbiest that cosumming most of my time.
-
07-01-18 09:56 #6297Senior Member

Posts: 342Pink
Goser is this the Pink with the tattoo on the side of her torso?
Originally Posted by Goser
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 04:53 #6296Senior Member

Posts: 361Saw Pepsi when she was here. Not typical Kison service. Cfs which is fine with me. Didn't allow daty. I could only lick around the vag. Waste money. To think, I once loved going here.
-
06-30-18 04:26 #6295Senior Member

Posts: 115Have you seen Donna Mercado Kim lately? 20 years ago she was a MILF but now she is a GILF. She tries too hard to look young and it is a little sad, pathetic. I saw her recently and kind of had to chuckle.
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 03:03 #6294Senior Member

Posts: 493How's the talent now
Haven't patronized this place in awhile. Enjoyed the services of Cindy aka Naomi at Happiness (popped my AMP Cherry in 2016) and then Tera-- looks younger than her age, but petite like a mid 20's college coed.
-
06-30-18 02:59 #6293Senior Member

Posts: 493Aka Gina fr GS
Petite Korean MILF mid to late 40's? Looks like Donna Mercado Kim?
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 02:43 #6292Senior Member

Posts: 138Pink
Pink is also in the lineup.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 00:03 #6291Senior Member

Posts: 138They open 24/7.
Originally Posted by Snaks
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 17:44 #6290Senior Member

Posts: 18979-2 am as far as I know.
Originally Posted by Snaks
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 13:13 #6289Senior Member

Posts: 207Kison has never been 24/7. They are one of the few, besides the ones in CC that have hours. I think they close around 3 am an re-open around 9 am.
Originally Posted by Snaks
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 08:55 #6288Senior Member

Posts: 32Are they open 24/7?
-
06-26-18 20:42 #6287Senior Member

Posts: 138Current lineup
Wanted to see Pepsi again so called to make appointment. Mama said she left and gave me the current lineup: Bonnie, Yuki, Sharon, Toy, Paula, Candy, Miko, Tiffany and Kelly.
-
06-25-18 23:26 #6286Senior Member

Posts: 182She worked there before. I can't remember her name but I don't think it was Pepsi.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-18 10:30 #6285Senior Member

Posts: 624Toyy. No 3 letter names.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]

















