Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Kison

Closed Thread
Page 81 of 496 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 7439
This blog is moderated by YG365
  1. #6239

    Weight

    I honestly think 99.9% of the people here have no idea how to estimate weight. Never saw Tammy, but someone like cream is probably around 130-140 lbs. And she's not fat, just thick. So it's crazy when someone says 120-130 and when I go there and I can guarantee she's probably like 160-200 lbs. Honestly, some of you should get some actual numbers from real females so you can have some sort of point of reference for weight instead of just guesstimating totally wrong. Like that yoko from blue star spa is guarantee 200+ lbs. Because just like age, the girls are going to lie and if that's been your point of reference you are giving very false reports when it comes to weight / looks.

  2. #6238

    She is not for spinner fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    Based on the reviews, I decided to see Tammy for myself. As soon as she comes into room, my heart sank. This girl is fat. Sorry guys. There is no other way to sugar coat it. She has a nice personality, but I just could not do her. I sent her back and asked for a replacement girl. Fortunately, Pink was there. Man, she is good. For some reason, we have great chemistry. She does have the tightest pussy I have had in Hawaii. Shinny body. Pretty face. Great personality and can really fuck great in cowgirl. This girl came at least 3 times. She was so wet and collapsed on my chest several times. She is very busy. Probably the busiest girl in Kison right now. Totally worth a visit. This was my 4th time seeing her. Nice natural body.

    If you are thinking about seeing her for the first time or a repeat visit, get her now. She will be taking an extended vacation in the second half of this month. Right now, she is my favorite girl at Kison.
    I have read a lot of posts here and now can guess what kind of girls a certain member prefer.

    I guess you goser prefer shorter / small framed girls regardless of age.

    Yeah. Tammy is not for spinner fans. But she would be a wonderful girl for men who don't mind extra soft cells (we know what this means).

    Here for guys for tammy.

    She is on shorter side. But I guess she is not short-short one. I guess around 5'2-5'3. Bone size is not that thin as many korean people have relatively big bone than other asians. Pale skin. And curvy or chubby. It is up to your standard. Not kadashian type. More like plump bollywood actress body. For me she was not fat, maybe cause I think of ms. Mainland americans when I think of the word fat.

    Cute face. You can say she is from far east by her facial feature.

    Husky voice. She was more confident friendly one than shy lady.

    Anyway her service was kison way.

    So I just add my impression on her for her looks.

    Enjoy life everyone.

  3. #6237
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

    Understand that the next time you do this it's like you have Admin privileges and can ban yourself.

    There won't be any warning, you will put up a post being a dick, I will read it, then I will ban you and you will be starting out with a new name.

    There is a thread you can do this kind of stupid bullshit, review threads are for real mongers that want to talk about pussy. They are not for trolls who are talking about mongers.

    Hopefully this is simple enough for you to understand, I doubt it and that you getting yourself banned is nearly a certainty but you will not be able to say you were not warned.

    A2

  4. #6236
    Quote Originally Posted by Puuhale  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Red: After reading your post, I went to see Cream. Big disappointment for me. Absolutely no DFK, and I don't have bad breath or smoke. Mr. Red: You probably young, and a a dead ringer for Brad Pitt. Who you think you fooling?
    Okay, okay, my "100 percent real" photo (as they say on Backpage) is attached below, LOL.

    Seriously, though, I can only report what happened to me. YMMV applies to many providers.

    Here are several factors that individually or in combination may have contributed to me receiving excellent DFK from Cream. First, I try to visit new providers who interest me as soon as possible, and my session with Cream was early on the morning of her first working day at Kison, when she was fresh, well rested, in a great mood, perhaps especially horny, and presumably desiring to make a good first impression. Second, I've been a frequent Kison customer for at least seven years, the mama knows me well, and I consistently tip at least $150 for good service and sometimes more for outstanding service. Third, I've been in this AMP hobby for more than thirty years, and over that long time period have developed an AMP approach and personality that some providers seem to like. Finally, as I've said before, for years I've enjoyed posting detailed reviews soon after my sessions (as I also did as a CHM customer when Jun was managing CHM). Sometimes I look at the posting history of guys who were disappointed at Kison and see that up to that point they've posted zero (or very few) detailed reviews of Kison providers. In a perfect world, someone like that should receive exactly the same service as a longtime poster of comprehensive reviews, but realistically that sometimes may not happen. So guys who read my reviews should consider those factors when deciding how much or how little reliance, if any, to give to my reviews. Plus, as I've posted several times before, please remember that I'm usually an "easy grader".

    Anyway, I plan to visit Cream again, and I will include in my second report the DFK situation during the second session.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Red.jpg‎  

  5. #6235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604

    Tammy and Pink

    Based on the reviews, I decided to see Tammy for myself. As soon as she comes into room, my heart sank. This girl is fat. Sorry guys. There is no other way to sugar coat it. She has a nice personality, but I just could not do her. I sent her back and asked for a replacement girl. Fortunately, Pink was there. Man, she is good. For some reason, we have great chemistry. She does have the tightest pussy I have had in Hawaii. Shinny body. Pretty face. Great personality and can really fuck great in cowgirl. This girl came at least 3 times. She was so wet and collapsed on my chest several times. She is very busy. Probably the busiest girl in Kison right now. Totally worth a visit. This was my 4th time seeing her. Nice natural body.

    If you are thinking about seeing her for the first time or a repeat visit, get her now. She will be taking an extended vacation in the second half of this month. Right now, she is my favorite girl at Kison.

  6. #6234

    Cream

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I was very pleased with both of them (so far, I've had two sessions with Star and one session with Cream).

    Regarding the topic of DFK, here's what I experienced with each of them.

    Star:

    "We then enjoyed some DFK, at which she's very good. DFK continued to be available whenever I desired it for the remainder of the session".

    "Adding to the pleasure of the handjob was her high-quality DFK and her kissing the sensitive sides of my neck".

    "During a mid-session rest period for me, we embraced like lovers and Star gave me some especially lengthy and romantic DFK".

    Cream:

    "After becoming nude, Cream approached the bed with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes. Then without me even asking, she spontaneously gave me some of the best DFK that I've ever received. Really, she could be a 'Professor of Kissing' at Romance University. Throughout our session, the quantity, quality and duration of her DFK was very impressive."
    Mr. Red: After reading your post, I went to see Cream. Big disappointment for me. Absolutely no DFK, and I don't have bad breath or smoke. Mr. Red: You probably young, and a a dead ringer for Brad Pitt. Who you think you fooling?

  7. #6233
    My experience with Tammy (three sessions) was very similar to your (Satyr808's) experience, and I think this particular point is especially pertinent:

    Quote Originally Posted by Satyr808  [View Original Post]
    I love her attitude. She told me she loves her job and she loves sex and it showed.
    That's one of the reasons why I'll be visiting Tammy for the fourth time.

  8. #6232

    Tammy

    I read a lot of good reports on Tammy so I decided to check her out myself. She is a younger Kison provider, looks like late 20's. Attractive face and a thick body, 5' tall and about 130 lbs. Her boobs are natural C's with responsive nipples. Her hair is long and she has trimmed pubic hair. I didn't notice any markings on her body.

    I love her attitude. She told me she loves her job and she loves sex and it showed. Tammy is very accommodating. She asked me what I wanted from her and was more than willing to grant any normal request.

    Sex was great. Any position was granted enthusiastically. Doggy was the best as she has a very nice ass. Her BBBJ skills are out of this world. After we were through she gave me a nice relaxing massage.

    I really enjoyed being with Tammy. She has a great attitude, loves sex, is fun to be with, has a good sense of humor and speaks English well.

  9. #6231
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple50  [View Original Post]
    Over the weekend, I went to see what all the fuss was about regarding Star and I was disappointed with her looks definitely Not a head-turner. L7 / A9 / S8. She has a nice body with short hair, natural B's, 5'-3" and 115 lbs, nice smooth skin and she has a nice ass with thin hips. We started-off with some DFK and she went to BBBJ with a little rim tease, 69, BBFS starting in CG, RCG, and finishing in mish. Hot Towel wipe-down and an okay Massage to end the session. No Repeat.
    Hmmmm I can see YMMV really applies here. Hope I'm on the good side when I go. Thanks for your honest review!

  10. #6230

    Star is not a star

    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple50  [View Original Post]
    Over the weekend, I went to see what all the fuss was about regarding Star and I was disappointed with her looks definitely Not a head-turner. L7 / A9 / S8. She has a nice body with short hair, natural B's, 5'-3" and 115 lbs, nice smooth skin and she has a nice ass with thin hips. We started-off with some DFK and she went to BBBJ with a little rim tease, 69, BBFS starting in CG, RCG, and finishing in mish. Hot Towel wipe-down and an okay Massage to end the session. No Repeat.
    Lucky I came across your report. Guess I'm not going to check that one out. Who would you suggest when I get all horny and want a nice piece of ass since my old lady is closing her legs to me. I need some soon. Awaiting your recommendations.

  11. #6229

    Star - "Not a Shining Star".

    Over the weekend, I went to see what all the fuss was about regarding Star and I was disappointed with her looks definitely Not a head-turner. L7 / A9 / S8. She has a nice body with short hair, natural B's, 5'-3" and 115 lbs, nice smooth skin and she has a nice ass with thin hips. We started-off with some DFK and she went to BBBJ with a little rim tease, 69, BBFS starting in CG, RCG, and finishing in mish. Hot Towel wipe-down and an okay Massage to end the session. No Repeat.

  12. #6228
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I was very pleased with both of them (so far, I've had two sessions with Star and one session with Cream).

    Regarding the topic of DFK, here's what I experienced with each of them.

    Star:

    "We then enjoyed some DFK, at which she's very good. DFK continued to be available whenever I desired it for the remainder of the session".

    "Adding to the pleasure of the handjob was her high-quality DFK and her kissing the sensitive sides of my neck".

    "During a mid-session rest period for me, we embraced like lovers and Star gave me some especially lengthy and romantic DFK".

    Cream:

    "After becoming nude, Cream approached the bed with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes. Then without me even asking, she spontaneously gave me some of the best DFK that I've ever received. Really, she could be a 'Professor of Kissing' at Romance University. Throughout our session, the quantity, quality and duration of her DFK was very impressive."
    Hey thanks so much for the detailed information on these two! Sounds like I can't go wrong with either one. I did ask Chanel who she'd recommend and she suggested to try Star first. Will let you know how it goes! Thanks Red, always read and respect your reports highly!

  13. #6227
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Who should I see? Cream or Star?! DFKg is a priority!
    Personally, I was very pleased with both of them (so far, I've had two sessions with Star and one session with Cream).

    Regarding the topic of DFK, here's what I experienced with each of them.

    Star:

    "We then enjoyed some DFK, at which she's very good. DFK continued to be available whenever I desired it for the remainder of the session".

    "Adding to the pleasure of the handjob was her high-quality DFK and her kissing the sensitive sides of my neck".

    "During a mid-session rest period for me, we embraced like lovers and Star gave me some especially lengthy and romantic DFK".

    Cream:

    "After becoming nude, Cream approached the bed with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes. Then without me even asking, she spontaneously gave me some of the best DFK that I've ever received. Really, she could be a 'Professor of Kissing' at Romance University. Throughout our session, the quantity, quality and duration of her DFK was very impressive."

  14. #6226

    Which one?!

    Who should I see? Cream or Star?! DFKg is a priority!

  15. #6225

    Second Session With Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I give Star's excellent attitude, friendly personality and high-octane sexual performance a five-star rating. Here's my report on my latest "Old Fat Guy Mongering Adventure".

    Looks

    Star is a relatively petite Korean lady who's about 5' 3" in height and 110 pounds in weight. From my perspective she's quite cute, and I was very pleased with what I saw, both when she walked into the bedroom and soon afterward when she was completely nude. Although one monger claimed that she could be in her "50's," so far all other customers who've commented on her age have given lower estimates. I observed her not only in the bedroom but also briefly in bright light outside the shower room, and personally I would guess that at most she's in her early thirties. She said that she has official documentation proving she's twenty-nine, but I was more interested in enjoying our sexual activities so I didn't ask to see it.

    Star's hair is cut in a short and chic style, and is black with some reddish highlights. There was continually a nice smile or other happy expression on Star's face during our session. Her skin is an attractive natural white color, and it's smooth, soft and healthy. Her breasts are shapely and of medium size. Star's pussy looked very healthy, pink and appetizing, and was smoothly shaved.

    Attitude/Personality

    Star is a lively and energetic "firecracker" of a provider. I enjoyed her upbeat attitude, sense of humor, interesting commentary and vibrant personality. She's sexually assertive, passionate, and full of enthusiasm and self-confidence. Star was focused on ensuring that I had a great time, and she was cooperative and agreeable in doing anything that I wanted (normal AMP activities) in whatever way I wanted. There were no complaints, no annoying rules and no rush to finish, and I received a full one-hour session.

    Service

    As said by Punanilicr, "seriously, bring your A game," because "Star is a go go go girl from start to finish". During my session with Star, I wished that I was still in my twenties or thirties, so I could try to match her high-energy sexuality.

    After quickly removing her clothes, Star began by lying on the bed on top of me (both of us nude), fondling me, and sexily looking into my eyes at close range. We then enjoyed some DFK, at which she's very good. DFK continued to be available whenever I desired it for the remainder of the session. Star then initiated a spirited BBBJ, which started on the bed, then relocated to the edge of the bed (at her request), and then moved to a chair (at her request) with her kneeling in front of me. Star easily went all the way down on Little Red, and often remained all the way down for periods of about ten seconds without any gagging.

    It seemed like Star could have continued her dynamic BBBJ forever, but I suggested some 69 and she cheerfully agreed. During the 69 position, her pussy quickly became naturally lubricated, and she was manually stimulating my balls simultaneously with performing the BJ. Eventually I switched to dining upon her delightful little pussy with her reclining on the bed, and I slowly and gently slipped a wet finger inside for fiv. Subsequently, I enjoyed intercourse in the missionary and doggy-style positions, and during doggy-style I had her reach back and fondle my balls. Finished in missionary with BBFSCIP. Her pussy felt very pleasurable, being both snug and slippery.

    Bottom Line

    From beginning to end, I considered my session with Star to be magnificent. Although realistically I'm "mature" and overweight, at all times she treated me as if I were a young and handsome dude. She even added a special bonus that shall remain confidential. I will definitely be visiting her again. As I walked out the door and down the stairs, I was thinking how fortunate I am to live in Honolulu, where even an old goat like me can still have so much fun.
    Three weeks ago, in my first report on Star, I said: "I will definitely be visiting her again". Now that I've had my second session with Star, here's an update.

    Looks

    Star had the same sexy looks described in my first report. While she was lying on the bed in front of me performing fellatio, I happily gazed at her lovely skin, nice torso, femininely slender arms and legs, and cute behind. Then I stored that pleasurable image in my memory for future daydreaming.

    Star's hair seemed a bit shorter and the reddish highlights were gone. Yet, I liked the stylish appearance of her hair as much the second time as I did the first time. In my opinion, her hair looks like what you could see on a fashionable young woman in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul.

    Attitude/Personality

    Because this was our second session, Star and I were even more comfortable with each other than before. Star was in a fabulous mood, and her peppy attitude and lively personality were charming to me. She was quite entertaining, keeping me laughing by cracking jokes and doing funny impersonations. (Personally, I think that she could be a professional comedian with the proper training.) Sexually, she often took the initiative, but whenever I made a request or suggestion, she quickly and pleasantly followed it. There was no rushing at all, she seemed to like being with me, and I received my full hour.

    Service

    After some interesting conversation, Star made a beeline for Little Red and commenced a deep and satisfying BBBJ. She also exhibited great skill and enthusiasm in licking my balls and the area behind the balls. After a while I requested some 69, and she happily obliged. Star's little pink pussy was fresh and clean. As I was dining, I softly caressed and tickled her sexy behind and the backs of her legs, which she seemed to enjoy. Following that I performed extended DATY upon her as she reclined on the bed with her legs lifted and spread open, including some slow and gentle fiv.

    Star then gave me an exquisitely pleasurable handjob, simultaneously massaging Little Red and my scrotum with her lotion-lubricated hands. Adding to the pleasure of the handjob was her high-quality DFK and her kissing the sensitive sides of my neck. Subsequently, Little Red and I had fun in the missionary and doggy-style positions, finishing BBFSCIP in missionary. During a mid-session rest period for me, we embraced like lovers and Star gave me some especially lengthy and romantic DFK. In sum, the session was wonderfully GFE and completely satisfying.

    Bottom Line

    My second session with Star was just as good as the first session. In my experience, she's been a top-notch provider, and she's one of my favorites at Kison.

    Although I never had any problems whatsoever with Star, there have previously been some unfavorable reports. Both the mama and Star said that they're aware of those concerns and that Star now intends to make more of an effort to try to please her clients. Star says that she would also appreciate having her clients candidly communicate to her during the session what they like and perhaps dislike.

    By the way, on this visit I also saw Tammy, Pink and Candy relaxing in bed like three happy little bunnies. The sight of all three of them smiling and giggling together in one bedroom brought some fantasies to my mind. If I were rich, I might inquire about a foursome!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape