Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,821 to 20,835 of 39998
-
07-03-18 14:37 #19178Senior Member

Posts: 25No, it's much further north, near Elston's terminus at Milwuakee.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 13:45 #19177Senior Member

Posts: 1573Elston
Is it Dragon on Elston?
Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-18 16:12 #19176Senior Member

Posts: 135Golden Dream
Thanks to all who left me a PM. I came on over to the Golden Dream on my day before last here in your beautiful city. Place wasn't super packed as I expected it to be, but there were only two ladies, one introduced herself as Selena and I had a short hour session with her. She did inform me she couldn't do the whole hour though which I thought was pretty cool from her, I had gotten shorted back in SD a few times and didn't get a heads up, I told her it was fine. 50 minute massage with lots of mutual touching and a big HE for. 6.
Nice ass on her too.
Again thank you all, and I hope to visit Chicago again soon.
-
07-02-18 14:53 #19175Senior Member

Posts: 251Never been to the how / cal location.
Originally Posted by LazyRon
[View Original Post]
Anything special?
-
07-02-18 11:00 #19174Senior Member

Posts: 793Respectfully, Ron, I'm just setting the info straight
I'm not commenting on your preference and opinion. I believe it's still to pricy for you. BUT Level 0 (nothing), Level 1=HJ, Level 2=BJ, and Level 3=FS.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
We know you require FS when you pay $200, so I don't think there is anyone worth your time in the city. Even without personal experience, I'd think you know the difference between L1, L2 and L3. So, when Hobbyist256 suggested she provides strong L2 service, it is NOT $200 for HJ. OKAY?
Like I suggest to you consistently since I know you, please, get your fact straight when you want to comment on things NOT in your comfort zone. Don't water down the value of your advice (for it could be helpful for whoever).
-
07-02-18 09:50 #19173Regular Member

Posts: 13Covered?
Is the L2 covered?
Originally Posted by Hobbyist256
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-18 08:32 #19172Regular Member

Posts: 1In search of big natural breasts.
Looking for skinny by big natural breasted girl for BBBJ.
-
07-02-18 03:24 #19171Senior Member

Posts: 365Beautiful Oriental
They also have a place on Elston. Great massage if you are into extreme deep tissue. I needed it on that day. Also, yes top readily comes off and a great he.
-
07-02-18 00:59 #19170Senior Member

Posts: 3479She Was After You?
You sure it wasn't the other way around?
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 22:03 #19169Senior Member

Posts: 227I think you should share her number with us LOL.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 20:49 #19168Senior Member

Posts: 3479No Go On Malena.
Would be great to play right in my neighborhood. But a topless massage with a HJ for 200 dollars doesn't work for me. I'll keep playing outside of Chicago.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist256
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 17:06 #19167Senior Member

Posts: 1626I dunno, maybe half what you tipped the other? She was eye candy.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 15:22 #19166

Posts: 1054 hand surpeise
I was recently at my favorite AMP. On the flip she walked out and came back with another girl and ro my surprise preceeded to finish me with both of them naked in room wirh me and GFE. What should I have tipped the 2nd girl. She didn't massage me.
-
07-01-18 15:18 #19165

Posts: 105Non pro puerto ricam
So this Puerto Rican girls been after me to give me a massage. I finally gave in she's 24 years old. She gave me a massage and BBBJ. She even danced for me as she was taking off her clothes. During the BBBJ she kepr looking at me. She turn aroun bend over and spread her butt cheeks. She asked for 80. I gave it to her and she appreciated it. I felt like giving her more like 100. What you think?
-
07-01-18 12:50 #19164Senior Member

Posts: 251Been back a few times. Had history with LE there before from the previous owners.
Originally Posted by E2304
[View Original Post]
Martha will give you an excellent CMT.
L0 as well. Nothing more.
Going back to my 2 favorites Mimi as mImi's place on Peterson and Lisa at Belmont.
Stay safe.








Reply With Quote





