Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,851 to 20,865 of 39981
-
06-30-18 20:42 #19131Senior Member

Posts: 33What is she like?
How would you describe the provider in terms of age, body type, etc?
Originally Posted by Hobbyist256
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 20:40 #19130Senior Member

Posts: 103Out of town
Visiting from Detroit for a night. I would RTFF but if any of you veterans can help me out by PMing me places in Chicago downtown and surrounding areas where you can get extras from 7+ rating young girls I would really appreciate it. I will also provide you info on Detroit scene if any of you were to visit Detroit. Details on donations is also helpful.
-
06-30-18 17:30 #19129Senior Member

Posts: 218Yes, Maleena
Have you also had her (so to speak)?
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 15:50 #19128Senior Member

Posts: 1630Is that Malena?
Originally Posted by Hobbyist256
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 14:39 #19127Senior Member

Posts: 47Multiple Location
Same owner for how / cal and Elst / Astn plus at Petersn you have to use public washroom which is outside, that MT is there for long time.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
At least over two years, I don't know about now but latin mt at Elston was better than others.
-
06-30-18 11:37 #19126Senior Member

Posts: 157Chicago Sensual Touch is a winner. She works out of her apartment and prefers to keep very low profile, but she's got a heated table, provides a decent massage, and you get a strong L2 finish for the flat rate. I'd recommend and intend to repeat.
Originally Posted by CoolPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 08:40 #19125Senior Member

Posts: 251Just call the number for Beautiful Oriental on Elston.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
They have a second location on Peterson in an office building.
-
06-30-18 03:35 #19124Senior Member

Posts: 283Peterson Near Kimball
What is the name of the place?
Originally Posted by WantBlowJobs
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 12:16 #19123Senior Member

Posts: 793AMP on Clark is kosher
The AMP on clark still don't offer extras, massage was okay so I was fine walking out as I also needed a good massage when I visited.
Originally Posted by Rtyclp
[View Original Post]
I only know this one near Wrigley who provides typical rub https://www.chicagosensualtouch.com/.
There is another AMP (Name may be New Life) on Diversey, across the street from Mini Cooper's show room. I had the typical rub way back when.
-
06-29-18 12:11 #19122Senior Member

Posts: 36I saw Sasha as well, great tight body but was upcharged for nuru and the bottoms didn't come off. No extras offered.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
Bree is American, had a good experience with her but no extras available either.
Maria, the skinny tattooed Latina with body piercings, has been on the schedule offers extras for a price.
-
06-29-18 11:56 #19121Senior Member

Posts: 79Lincoln Park
Does anyone know of any good spots around the Lincoln Park area? I'm going to be spending some time around there in the next couple of weeks.
There used to be Zen Spa, but that closed down. There is another massage place in its spot, but I've always sensed that its legit only. Anyone know to the contrary?
There's also a place on Clark Street, just north of Webster. Lots of mixed signals about that place. Seems like it would be good to go, but then there were a lot of reports saying no extras. Any changes?
There was an AMG related place that opened up for a little while, but all reports said it was just grannies. I think its gone now anyway.
Am I missing any places? PM is fine if you prefer.
-
06-29-18 11:31 #19120Regular Member

Posts: 14https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1145303
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 21:50 #19119Senior Member

Posts: 218Uh, No
Paradise, on South Wabash.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 21:11 #19118Senior Member

Posts: 25Not the same place. I'm talking about the one several blocks west.
Originally Posted by MisterTwinkies
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 18:18 #19117Senior Member

Posts: 135Chicago for a week.
I'm in you'se guys city for business for the whole week, posted a few weeks ago asking for recommendations, got a few but I ended up going for this Latina place after a user told me it was good, but pricey though.
It's listed as "South American Delicacies" on the RMaps, but I just called asking for Sophia, she told me to call her when I got to Pulaski and 31st, there I got her building number, they have a parking lot and my car was pretty safe there. Paid 260 for a good massage and head here. Sophia is suuuper nice, super chatty, her accent tells me she's from Colombia, but I did not ask, could've been Chilean, even. Very chatty, extremely friendly. YMMV cause I'm Latino and bilingual. Met her Brazilian coworker but I didn't get her name. She got nude for the massage, got some NURU, Russian and then a CBJ. Pricey, but worth it, she is a true B2B masseuse and really nice, if you have a thing for Latinas you should meet her, IMO. Didn't ask if FS was in the menu but her mouth did more than most pussies I've had back in SD, really.
Again, it's pretty pricey so I'ma be looking for a cheaper Asian place soon. Still open for suggestions I'll be here until Monday morning.










Reply With Quote



