Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 9528
-
07-08-18 23:58 #2748Senior Member

Posts: 226To follow up on what juice said, I had the same experience. When I would try to cup her breast, she would push my hands away after a few seconds. Fondling the rack is at least half the enjoyment for me, so right there I was becoming depressed with the session. During the FS she kept jumping off and insisting on more HJ or BJ (which is my least favorite part of any session). Everything was back to HJ / BJ, every time I wanted some real action I'd get a few pumps of mish or doggy and then she'd try to go back to that handy. I would say 80% of the session was HJ. I went for her because I was taken in by tattoos and her exotic appearance. I figured that she was freaky in the sheets going by her looks, I couldn't have been more wrong. She was as conservative as a Catholic nun.
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
Actually that's the 2nd girl I've been with from HX who was tatted up and the other provider was pretty much the same story, looked like she'd rock your world but ended up very conservative in bed. No more goth girls for me.
-
07-08-18 20:44 #2747Senior Member

Posts: 472Pixiebaby
WTF! Did she want extra for that? I can't believe this shit! That's a deal breaker!
Originally Posted by Juice1
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 18:25 #2746Senior Member

Posts: 155You're talking about Pixiebaby?
Originally Posted by MBadBack
[View Original Post]
Yeah, she let me suck her tits, not too hard though, because they are fake.
Does take semen in mouth, but not swallow. Her pussy had a tiny bit of fishy smell though.
-
07-08-18 18:01 #2745Senior Member

Posts: 226Met up with her, terrible service at a high rate. I won't be repeating. Her body is tight, but what's the point when can't even barely touch her without her complaining about it.
Originally Posted by MBadBack
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 11:47 #2744Regular Member

Posts: 10Okay, I am very interested in a report from someone. She looks hot AF. I got to know, are her nipple pierced (I think I can see a barbell in pushing through her top in one of her recent pics).
Originally Posted by Alexander314
[View Original Post]
Any 411 would be great.
-
07-08-18 11:07 #2743Senior Member

Posts: 43Saw her a year ago and awesome tight petite body. Service was okay but not let me touch her tits. For the amount paid not worth. You can better at cheaper rate.
-
07-07-18 19:28 #2742Senior Member

Posts: 105I have meet up with her a few times, done a couple doubles if you have seen one of the girls in her network and liked them odds are you will enjoy your time with her.
Originally Posted by KayBez
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 18:21 #2741Senior Member

Posts: 86Pixiebaby
Anyone seen her?
-
07-01-18 10:46 #2740Senior Member

Posts: 155Levels
The people in your network may have lost their levels due to someone deleting their network, thus they dropped from 5 to 4, etc. And in turn dropped your level.
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]
And someone else may have elevated their levels, thus their network score is higher than yours now. I think they reserve certain % for each level. Someone posted a graph which showed that only the top 0. 5% of male users are Level 5.
Or maybe someone like LACG edited your level manually because you pissed him off?
-
07-01-18 03:58 #2739Senior Member

Posts: 7266Charlie
Just remember whenever you answer that question about loaning "charlie" money you always say "no"!
-
07-01-18 00:53 #2738Senior Member

Posts: 81Wierd
None if the people in my network deleted their profiles but am back to level 1.
Idk what happen.
-
06-30-18 17:37 #2737Senior Member

Posts: 291What are these "clubs"? I'm currently level 1, but just recently got there since I just started mongering heavily there the past month.
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 03:37 #2736Senior Member

Posts: 155Also, it might be just a few level 0's who deleted their profiles and some other people got rated very safe recently. They surpassed you and you got dropped own to level 0 as a result.
Originally Posted by Alexander314
[View Original Post]
From what we figured out, HX "grades" people based on a curve, with X% being level 0 and why% level 1, etc. So your levels are always relative to your rating scores compared to everyone else's.
Also we noticed that HX recalculates everyone's level every day around 1 PM Pacific Time.
-
06-30-18 00:19 #2735Senior Member

Posts: 472Yes, It has happened to me. The owner of a club cares more when you request to join to qualify. Once you're a member it doesn't matter to them. It's not automated.
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 00:09 #2734Senior Member

Posts: 105If a girl with a higher network deletes her profile it can take yours down especially if you are on the edge.
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




