Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 752 802 1202 1702 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20244
    Quote Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot  [View Original Post]
    Linda at Happiness has natural breasts, large labia, great attitude and Service!
    Sorry guys- my mistake! Linda at Happiness has big, beautiful man-made boobs! I meant to say Laura at Happiness has smaller, all-natural boobs and very large labia! Both offer outstanding service!

  2. #20243

    Michele. JP at CC.

    First I want to say thanks to all you guys for the recent reports on Michele. Was really hungry for Japanese and if it was not for these posts I probably would of not chance them. Not sure if a bunch of these ads for CC providers are even real especially for legit Japanese providers which seem kind of rare. Looks like there could be more than one Michele so to clarify this review is for the ad on CxG, the one with her and Grace together in the CC building.

    I give a call and a young sounding girl answers the phone. Sounds cute with some accent so far so good. Made a early afternoon appointment and was provided the unit number. Appointment time nears so I head up the elevator and ring the door bell. Door opens and the girl introduces herself as Michele. Pretty looking and kinda tall. Totally looks like she can pass for one of those Japanese tourists you see at Ala Moana.

    She leads me to the room (really small partitioned room, Grace probably on the other side) and I provide the standard CC house fee. She asks if I wanted to shower and I say yes. I undress and she helps me with the towel. She takes off her one piece dress and is down to her underwear. She is thin, has long legs, cute round butt, nice flat stomach, little longer than shoulder length dyed hair, boobs are compact all naturals but are smaller than the pics. The pictures in the ad is probably not her but I can see how the pics can slightly represent her though. With her mannerisms and how she talks I can pretty much say with great confidence that she is indeed Japanese. She leads me to the shower room and jumps in with me for a nice clean up front and back. Try to make some small talk but a little tough with language barrier since it seems like her English is not too good. We jump out the shower, dry up, mouth wash then back to the room. Now back in the room she gives me a cute look, smiles, and holds out both of her hands. Too adorable. This is the first time a provider has asked me up front but went with it and provided the standard. She looked happy and said arigatou. Gives me a huge hug after and gives me a few pecks with her lips and LFK, the fun begins. I sit down on the side of the bed and she starts doing these tiny little kisses and licks me all over like a kitty cat all while she uses her fingers to stimulate jr. I lie down after and she continues doing the kitty nibbles all the way down to my member and proceeds with BBBJ. I thought that her BBBJ method was pretty unique in that she uses her finger tips to play with the shaft a bit while occasionally licking all over the head and down to the balls. Suction was a little weak and does not go too deep but was a good and unique BJ. I told her it was her turn after and had her lie down for some DATY. She seems to be totally unshaved or just a bit trimmed but I did not mind much. Her patch was soft, smelled nice, and did not really get in the way. She seemed to really like DATY and was able to "iku" as she was spasming with her legs crutching my head hard with body shaking. She had to take a quick breather. After the rest she gave me a quick BBBJ again and on goes the cover. She went on her back and spread her beautiful long legs all ready for mish. I slowly started to enter her and damn she is ultra tight. Started to pound faster / harder and she began to moan louder and muttering some Japanese. Was not able to hold too long and finished. Kept it in her for a bit and felt her tight kitty squeezing trying to milk it dry. Slowly backed out and she then helped clean jr up. She gave me a pretty good massage after while not too much strength she knew the points to hit on my back and feet. During the massage I tried my best to do some small talk. Said she was from Tokyo and I think she said she was here for a month or so. After the massage we showered together again and she provided another thorough cleaning. Went back to the room, got dressed, led me to the door, gave me a cute lip to lip peck, and we said good bye.

    Had a great time with Michele and would repeat. Heck probably will go again next week. Really like her attitude and service. Might not be for everyone though if you expecting wild PSE. Michele provided a very gentle and really GFE type session for me but YMMV. If this is a sample of what Japan has to offer then I will need to visit some day.

    Thanks again for all the great posts guys. Stay safe, have fun!

  3. #20242

    Amanda.

    The one that always wears black with blondish hair. Had a great time with her. BBBJ CFS she was pretty much down for anything. Doesn't talk much when she does she speaks softly but she got loud when pounding Standard fees I don't have a link for her met her as I was leaving CC after breeding another wahine. Petite about 5 ft 1 or so. Nice titties full shaven. She even does anal my fellow mongers. Okole puka was nice and tight.

  4. #20241

    Interesting pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Inked0721  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one everybody talking about?
    I'm more interested in the story of how you found those pics. Ha ha ha.

    Its been years, so I would say yes, those are likely pics of Anna / Kristee.

    Big boobs and blonde hair, about 40-ish by now.

  5. #20240
    Quote Originally Posted by DatOneMan  [View Original Post]
    Think the demand put the prices up. Got quoted higher for session.
    How much is she asking for now?

  6. #20239

    Kristee

    Quote Originally Posted by Inked0721  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one everybody talking about?
    Has anyone tried her yet? Can anyone confirm If those are her pics. If yes, she's a bit older looking than I was expecting. I haven't tried her yet because she's only doing outcalls but I am interested.

  7. #20238
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    I think Linda's face is much higher than a "5." I'd say at least an "8." Very pretty. But, as the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. TEHO.
    I agree. I also rate Linda's face an 8. She is a little on the older side though, probably late 30's.

  8. #20237
    Quote Originally Posted by Ez808  [View Original Post]
    Linda's tits are nice and plastic, no scars that I noticed. Her tits are a 10 but body / face a 5.
    I think Linda's face is much higher than a "5." I'd say at least an "8." Very pretty. But, as the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. TEHO.

  9. #20236

    Linda at Happiness

    Quote Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot  [View Original Post]
    Linda at Happiness has natural breasts, large labia, great attitude and Service!
    Linda's tits are nice and plastic, no scars that I noticed. Her tits are a 10 but body / face a 5.

  10. #20235
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer808  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-o...enter-11935113

    She been gone for a while but now she's back. Cute as ever. If you like spinner Asian that is cute and sexy. Nice cute perky tits, very slim but not to skinny IMHO. Likes to make sure you get off good.

    Last time she was here, she was totally into FS, but now she's giving and erotic HJ nude, or better yet, a nice and slow BBBJCIM in nude. All play welcome with tits, ass and pussy. Didn't try FIA, but FIV is definitely welcomed. Nice erotic BBBJ until CIM. No swallow.

    Very sweet girl, no rush. English is good, and talks a lot during session. I really enjoyed her service. Gave her $$ definitly coming back for more.

    Rim.
    Number is same as amana st coco also working 5th floor. Different person, or coco is now elisa, ? Coco don't like fiv.

  11. #20234

    4 hands

    Can anyone suggest the best place to get a 4 hands massage and more? Thanks!

  12. #20233
    Quote Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot  [View Original Post]
    Linda at Happiness has natural breasts, large labia, great attitude and Service!
    Hey Mondo! Can't send you a PM because of error message: "Mondo Badfoot has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. " Please fix.

  13. #20232

    Basic econ

    Quote Originally Posted by Inked0721  [View Original Post]
    If this is her! I'm down. I will put the $ on this one.
    Think the demand put the prices up. Got quoted higher for session.

  14. #20231

    Yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to both of you for the helpful info. After seeing her work name, I did a forum search and found additional favorable reports on her from various other mongers. So now I will probably give her a try. It seems from prior reports that she doesn't provide BBFSCIP, but the prospect of enjoying a heavenly handjob for an hour piques my interest anyway.
    Yea she's a cool gal. If you want a good massage and a decent h. E you should see her. English not good but she provides well.

  15. #20230

    Kristteeeee white goddess!

    Is this the one everybody talking about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3895.jpg‎   IMG_3890.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape