Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 703 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 753 803 1203 1703 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20229
    Quote Originally Posted by BigthDikth  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is an older version of that photo. That's why I thought those were her photo. She is independent. Text that number you will only get her.

    She rents the room by the hour for $60 to the owner but other than that, she is all by herself. I gave her 120 because I want her to be happy when I text.

    Her other add is on CityXGuide, her name is Yunni she also looks a little older than this. BTW, she's not old and crusty, I'm just trying to describe her as accurately as I can.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-...real-11937075/

    She basically kept me on edge for an hour then exploded me. I just laid back, closed my eyes, and was pleasured for the hour. No work involved hahaha!

    I hope you go to her because I want her to stick around. And hands down, the best HJ I've ever had. (no pun intended!)
    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    This ad is Yanni. She looks real close to the pics. Glasses and everything. She does a pretty good massage. You can tell she was trained. The good thing is everything is on the menu. Get her naked and you'll love it. Nice curvy spinner with huge real tits. D cups for sure.

    She cums during DATY and wants you to pound her. Can take it deep and some LFK YMMV. Suck on those great D tits. Big nipples. Doesn't rush. Really good time. Massage and FS. Great combination.
    Thanks to both of you for the helpful info. After seeing her work name, I did a forum search and found additional favorable reports on her from various other mongers. So now I will probably give her a try. It seems from prior reports that she doesn't provide BBFSCIP, but the prospect of enjoying a heavenly handjob for an hour piques my interest anyway.

  2. #20228
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun2016  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your detailed post and pic on Kristee. Is it possible that you attach a larger pic of her? The attached pic is really small. I downloaded the pic but still cannot see her face clearly. Thanks.
    Her ad. https://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolu...40/1/275110/ff.
    No face pic, but look at that fine ass.

  3. #20227

    Cherry aka Apple

    I'm so glad that Cherry is at Happiness. She is one of my all time favs from Vanilla. She is definitely a cutie. So young and innocent looking with young college girl body. All real as she is so young.

    Looks- Her face is really cute, like you want as a GF. Sweet eyes that just loves to look right at you during BBBJ. Perfect pair of young tits with nice soft nipples. Again all real as she is young. Not real big but just right to squeeze and suck on. Flat tummy, nice legs, cute ass that I love to rim.

    Trimmed / shaved nani that is sooo good to eat. And she'll let you DATY forever, even though she's already cum several times. Pussy is so sweet adn tight.

    Attitude- Never rushes, always aim to please. Any position you want. Very sexy innocent look, but very sensual.

    Service- During the TS, took her time, gave me that slow B2 B TS. Teasaed me in 69 as I ate her out while she BBBJ on the TS. Leter in CG, and RCG, rubbed her tight pussy lip pussy up and down my hard dick, teasing with some BBFS on TS.

    Head went slipping and sliding on her pussy lips. Wiped me up and back to room. More BBBJ, always looking at me. I couldn't take it so slipped on cover and started pounding standing K9. So tight, and let me play with her ass while pounding in doggie. Than I rolled her over for some standing mish with her ass hanging on edge. Love to watch her cute face as I slid in and out of her nice tight nani. Leaned over for some DFK, YMMV. Sucked on her nice its. Finally took off cover so I could unload all over her tummy and pussy lips. Stood her up to clean up and she finished up whatever jizz I had left BBBJ. Back to shower room for quick clean. Dried me off and came back for short massage. Top notch service with Cherry. Definitely coming back.

    The TS is a bonus as we used to shower together at CC. But this is much better.

    L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO. She is a hottie cutie. Hard to find young hotties like her at this type of Nuru AMP.

    Rus.

  4. #20226

    Anna? / Kristeee?

    If this is her! I'm down. I will put the $ on this one.

  5. #20225

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun2016  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your detailed post and pic on Kristee. Is it possible that you attach a larger pic of her? The attached pic is really small. I downloaded the pic but still cannot see her face clearly. Thanks.
    That pic was pulled from post here years ago. It's all I had.

    Think of Cameron Diaz. But bigger boobs.

    There you go.

  6. #20224

    Kristee

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon. Boys. Curious minds want to know.

    Was BeerAddict's experience a one time deal by a desperate masseuse, one day?

    Or have we seen a pattern and is she taking any other appointments? Over last few days? Any confirmation of service? Less or more? Lots of inquiries. People PM'ing me for number?! I haven't seen her recently. Her number is posted on line so if you want do a little searching, not hard, you can get it.

    But still awaiting validation of her current status. Given the interest, ONE of you had to at least call and try.

    Mahalo in advance!

    DM.
    Never sample her yet, but Called her up and she said only outcalls atm. Maybe too many close calls with the boyfriend perhaps?

  7. #20223

    Hour long hand-job

    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    This ad is Yanni. She looks real close to the pics. Glasses and everything. She does a pretty good massage. You can tell she was trained. The good thing is everything is on the menu. Get her naked and you'll love it. Nice curvy spinner with huge real tits. D cups for sure.

    She cums during DATY and wants you to pound her. Can take it deep and some LFK YMMV. Suck on those great D tits. Big nipples. Doesn't rush. Really good time. Massage and FS. Great combination.

    Buka.
    Hi Buka, next time you go to see her opt for the hand job. She can keep you on edge for an hour. I am hoping she'll stick around because I want to make her my weekly.

  8. #20222
    Thanks for your detailed post and pic on Kristee. Is it possible that you attach a larger pic of her? The attached pic is really small. I downloaded the pic but still cannot see her face clearly. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    Much to be said here about this girl. Haven't seen her for years but just goes to show you how people can change. In her 'defense', I suspect her lifestyle of choice today has been impacted by situational changes around her. A girl's got to do, what a girl's got to do. And I state that with all the sincerity I can muster. I know providers read this board. So I want to make clear that my comments that are posted now, are no way intended to be a judgement on her.

    When I last saw Anna many years ago (Kristee) she was the closest thing I have ever come to being with a Eastern European girl. Back then she was serious about her 'cosmology' job. It was only because we got along so well and were enjoying an extended chit chat, that we seemed to click. On our first session together, after a few minutes the convo turned to a variety of things and the more I let her talk (which she loved to do), the more personal stories she shared.

    It wasn't long before I realized that this girl was game and the basic massage from a gorgeous young tanned blonde with the shapely hot bod, turned into a less than full service session. But the session was exciting enough to bring me back. I saw her again, maybe a few times. But never FS. That was ok. She's been around for many years.

    I can't believe what I'm reading today about her return to the dark side. Even a few years older, I'm sure she is an attractive woman still. Now I'm game and will have to reach out. If my funds and schedule allow. Interesting to note, she had a young child back then, years ago. If she's had another, it would explain the need for cash. But if there is a boyfriend around that comes home after the 'mongers' leave, I'm not so sure I want to visit her. Hate to have any coitus interuptus due to a man coming home unexpectedly. I've seen too many movies.

    Of course that could just be a story to get guys out in a timely manner. Or to limit customers on the main love tunnel. Greek, readily available? Wow?

    Then again, I guess I might have to get in line behind everyone else. We'll see. Judging by the number of posts here, she's prolly going to be busy next few weeks.

  9. #20221
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainNemo  [View Original Post]
    I'm wanting to find a CFS provider with certain attributes. Anyone have a suggestion where I can find a someone who has long nipples and / or large areolae? Or someone with large labia and / or clitoris? Or any combination of the above?

    She must be asian, not fat, and have natural breasts.

    Mahalos for any help!
    Linda at Happiness has natural breasts, large labia, great attitude and Service!

  10. #20220

    Going to try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon. Boys. Curious minds want to know.

    Was BeerAddict's experience a one time deal by a desperate masseuse, one day?

    Or have we seen a pattern and is she taking any other appointments? Over last few days? Any confirmation of service? Less or more? Lots of inquiries. People PM'ing me for number?! I haven't seen her recently. Her number is posted on line so if you want do a little searching, not hard, you can get it.

    But still awaiting validation of her current status. Given the interest, ONE of you had to at least call and try.

    Mahalo in advance!

    DM.
    I'm lined up to try. Post when it works.

  11. #20219
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    She is way bigger than just pictures indicate. Avg massage. HE and BBBJ offered. No repeat.
    Thanks for the heads up!

  12. #20218

    Looking for something special.

    I'm wanting to find a CFS provider with certain attributes. Anyone have a suggestion where I can find a someone who has long nipples and / or large areolae? Or someone with large labia and / or clitoris? Or any combination of the above?

    She must be asian, not fat, and have natural breasts.

    Mahalos for any help!

  13. #20217

    And the winner is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    So I'm curious, the original report about Kristee, the "blonde bombshell from Estonia" who "needs cash immediately" and "will do just about anything," was posted on Saturday afternoon. It's now Wednesday afternoon, four days later. Has anyone (other than the original poster) yet experienced her? If so, how was it?
    C'Mon. Boys. Curious minds want to know.

    Was BeerAddict's experience a one time deal by a desperate masseuse, one day?

    Or have we seen a pattern and is she taking any other appointments? Over last few days? Any confirmation of service? Less or more? Lots of inquiries. People PM'ing me for number?! I haven't seen her recently. Her number is posted on line so if you want do a little searching, not hard, you can get it.

    But still awaiting validation of her current status. Given the interest, ONE of you had to at least call and try.

    Mahalo in advance!

    DM.

  14. #20216

    Best hour long hand-job

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    It's not "might be true," it is true (smile). As soon as I saw the advertising photos, I realized they were photos of Harriet Sugarcookie, and then I confirmed it by reverse image searching.

    For example, here's a link to a photo used in the advertisement, but with Harriet Sugarcookie's face unblurred and a Harriet Sugarcookie website identification (in white) near the bottom:

    http://s.smutty.com/media_smutty_2/o...ckj-6eacf0.jpg

    However, if this provider looks like a somewhat older version of Harriet Sugarcookie, has nice breasts, and provides the type of outstanding hour-long handjob you described, Little Red and I may be interested in having a session with her.

    Before deciding whether to visit her, here are a few questions (that may also interest some other potential customers).

    (1) What is the specific name she uses? (I don't want to end up with a different provider); (2) Does she work solo in Century Center, or in a business with other providers?; (3) What is her particular ethnicity, Chinese or something else?; and (4) What was the total cost of the session, including the breast play you enjoyed during the handjob?
    Yes, she is an older version of that photo. That's why I thought those were her photo. She is independent. Text that number you will only get her.

    She rents the room by the hour for $60 to the owner but other than that, she is all by herself. I gave her 120 because I want her to be happy when I text.

    Her other add is on CityXGuide, her name is Yunni she also looks a little older than this. BTW, she's not old and crusty, I'm just trying to describe her as accurately as I can.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-...real-11937075/

    She basically kept me on edge for an hour then exploded me. I just laid back, closed my eyes, and was pleasured for the hour. No work involved hahaha!

    I hope you go to her because I want her to stick around. And hands down, the best HJ I've ever had. (no pun intended!

  15. #20215
    Quote Originally Posted by PnoiSoulJah  [View Original Post]
    She is way bigger than just pictures indicate. Avg massage. HE and BBBJ offered. No repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape