Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 12106
-
07-01-18 14:38 #5611Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
I don't think that the state of the economy has all that much relevance on the matter. Many SW have records that preclude them from ever getting any decent employment; they might be able to a decent paying job (though money is subjective I suppose), but more than likely not a job that they would ever really have any real decision making ability or authority over anyone, let alone a job with good benefits. Most of them are drug addicts that would also impede them from maintaing full time job even if they managed to get past the interview process. There are some that legitimately are doing it to supplement their income, however, those are generally the escorts and not the women walking the streets. The smarter women are the ones that put themselves in a position to market themselves for the most amount of money possibile with the least amount of risk, and that certainly is not walking the streets. The SW are there because of addiction, looks, and / or lack of intelligence or a combination of the aforementioned.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 11:45 #5610Senior Member

Posts: 1136Inbox
HS your inbox is full. Good information on the times.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 11:23 #5609Senior Member

Posts: 875I've haven't hunted for street action in ages, but it's still very easy to spot, even when you aren't looking. That's why seeing somebody out walking near 118th and North Avenue surprises me. I was driving there last week at around 5 pm. That whole area is torn up from construction, so traffic moves slow. There was a reasonably attractive blonde with wavy hair and sunglasses, who seemed to walking a bit too relaxed for the busy North Avenue rush hour. I saw her give a longer gaze at a passing truck, so I swung into the next side street, on 117th. I had my dogs in the car, so I had to let it go, but she did make a turn down 117th as well. She was nonchalant and didn't make eye contact with me. The jury remains out.
The best I can figure, she could've been at the extended stay next to the Denny's? I used to see Daisy, a blonde with a white wine problem who danced days at Silk many years ago. She lived in almost the same exact location.
I guess the stroll is where ever you can find it.
-
07-01-18 04:10 #5608Regular Member

Posts: 10Amber
Please pm about Amber me as your inbox is full LOL. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 20:12 #5607Senior Member

Posts: 1820I'm truly surprised you couldn't find anyone around 10, that's usually golden.
Originally Posted by MonkeyDung
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 18:19 #5606Senior Member

Posts: 439 pm-1 am. Haha. Just my luck.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 18:02 #5605Senior Member

Posts: 1820Times
Addicts ain't no weathermen. They're out when they need cash to score. Which is about every 6 hours, rain, snow, heat, cold.
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
On weekends 10 AM to 10 30 AM is absolutely golden. Do the math from there. Means they'll be out again around 4 or 5 PM, 10 or 11 PM and early, early, 5 or 6 AM. I'm just assuming that it's roughly the same on weekdays, I rarely have the opportunity during the week. Sure there's usually some stragglers out whenever, but for the best selections those times virtually always work for me on weekends.
HS.
-
06-30-18 17:21 #5604Senior Member

Posts: 2927Economy.
Is good so no SW.
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 15:46 #5603Senior Member

Posts: 152Same Bad Luck
I spent a couple hours Friday mid-morning on L, G & National and there was nothing going on. No LEO, but no SW's either. I thought they'd want to beat the heat. I then hit the North Loop and there were police everywhere pulling cars over. Went golfing with some buddies after that and yes, the heat was incredible. Have a good weekend, all.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 09:19 #5602Senior Member

Posts: 1820Time?
What time were you out? The streets were rocking pretty good about 1, 1 30 AM.
Originally Posted by MonkeyDung
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
06-30-18 04:11 #5601Senior Member

Posts: 43Complete Loser Friday Night
Spent 4 hours on the loop and absolutely nothing. I shouldn't have wasted so much time, but I've never seen it so dry. Like a degenerate gambler staying at the black jack table until 2am...thinking I'm about to make it worth it.
-
06-29-18 22:31 #5600Banned Member

Posts: 373That is true and she agreed to it before I even bothered to pick her up the first time when she over slept and it was 120. If she didn't want to do it, she should have said s right off the bat. then while I was on my way the 2ed time she changed her location. a few weeks ago she texted me and said she would do it for 100 and I onl had 80 and all I said was I didn't have it. bc money is tight for me, I don't take it with me bc if I got rolled over, id have nothing left for the hobby. and when I brought up if she wanted to ride on the bike she said y yes! this is all the more I have to say on te subject. If you guys have great luck with her great, I didnt
Originally Posted by Chazzster
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 22:06 #5599Senior Member

Posts: 604Jamie.
Would have been quicker to go to 27th street. Better than that whacky incall of hers.
Originally Posted by Chazzster
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 21:01 #5598Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
I was going to try to meet up with Jamie today, but she went up north. She said that the guy was wanting her to drive all the way down on his motorcycle to Deleted by Admin and stay with him for an hour for a benjamin that he did not have on him at the time. I could understand the hesitancy on her part. She said that she had never met up with the guy before either.
Originally Posted by Chazzster
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Admin2; 07-01-18 at 07:50. Reason: Deleted personal info of other member
-
06-29-18 13:06 #5597Senior Member

Posts: 1820?
I think in your first paragraph you're talking about Jamie. This is about Amber. She's never had an incall.
Originally Posted by Chazzster
[View Original Post]
Your second paragraph is well said.
HS.










Reply With Quote





