Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 7073
-
07-01-18 09:46 #293Senior Member

Posts: 33By fun I mean if she is nice and the session leaving you wanting more.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 02:07 #292Senior Member

Posts: 1356Not sure what your term of 'fun' is. I was glad she has my rates, and I got what I was looking for.
Originally Posted by RookieMistake
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 20:08 #291Senior Member

Posts: 302I shouldn't be all negative. She is a nice girl, and is very vocal.
Originally Posted by LatinLove187
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 18:28 #290Senior Member

Posts: 74Destiny.
I have seen her from time to time. Lives in Escondido.
Really nice. Nice implants. Very tan.
Good service. Usually 80 for half hour.
Let's you shower before session.
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 16:07 #289Senior Member

Posts: 302I've seen her a few times. I estimate her pics to be about seven years old, and about 80 pounds lighter.
Originally Posted by Pajdar88
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 09:32 #288Senior Member

Posts: 33I've seen her ad. She looks legit but does not interest me. Is she fun?
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 08:28 #287Senior Member

Posts: 48Any info on this Chick?
-
06-30-18 06:30 #286Senior Member

Posts: 1356June 27, 2018
El Cajon, CA.
America, we are back. My non-championship, this one is for you.
Said she's from Vegas. Once she opened the door, she gave me that long pause look. Even when I put the donation away, she gave me that loooong pause look LOL! Best I could do was laugh it off. It's her, she's legit. I had to remind her what I wanted. My bad for rushing myself cause some girls will not give you a second chance if your time is up. I decided to skip BJ because she forgot who I was. She even forgot who I was waiting in the parking lot LOL!
XXFS.
40 otd.
Age 26.
-
06-30-18 06:09 #285Senior Member

Posts: 1356She rejected my donation. Next day she hit me up saying sure. I couldn't see her right away. Later in the evening she changed her mind. Stood me up for nothing.
-
06-30-18 02:38 #284Senior Member

Posts: 139Sa
There's one on SA for $$ Alanam87.
Originally Posted by TreeTops
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 01:19 #283Senior Member

Posts: 122Filipina
Anyone have a lead on a solid Filipina companion?
-
06-29-18 21:42 #282Senior Member

Posts: 29I know we get close but nothing just wondering if other guys had the chance.
Originally Posted by MartinL
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 17:14 #281Senior Member

Posts: 107I read a review that said she did, but that could have been a lie.
Originally Posted by Slickdw
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 01:01 #280Senior Member

Posts: 302Flaky. She gave me a room number with a door that didn't answer after I knocked, and also stopped responding to emails afterwards.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 00:19 #279Senior Member

Posts: 563











Reply With Quote






