Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 472 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 7070
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #290

    Destiny.

    I have seen her from time to time. Lives in Escondido.

    Really nice. Nice implants. Very tan.

    Good service. Usually 80 for half hour.

    Let's you shower before session.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. I estimate her pics to be about seven years old, and about 80 pounds lighter.

  2. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajdar88  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. I estimate her pics to be about seven years old, and about 80 pounds lighter.

  3. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    El Cajon, CA.

    America, we are back. My non-championship, this one is for you.

    Said she's from Vegas. Once she opened the door, she gave me that long pause look. Even when I put the donation away, she gave me that loooong pause look LOL! Best I could do was laugh it off. It's her, she's legit. I had to remind her what I wanted. My bad for rushing myself cause some girls will not give you a second chance if your time is up. I decided to skip BJ because she forgot who I was. She even forgot who I was waiting in the parking lot LOL!

    XXFS.

    40 otd.

    Age 26.
    I've seen her ad. She looks legit but does not interest me. Is she fun?

  4. #287

    Any info on this Chick?


  5. #286

    June 27, 2018

    El Cajon, CA.

    America, we are back. My non-championship, this one is for you.

    Said she's from Vegas. Once she opened the door, she gave me that long pause look. Even when I put the donation away, she gave me that loooong pause look LOL! Best I could do was laugh it off. It's her, she's legit. I had to remind her what I wanted. My bad for rushing myself cause some girls will not give you a second chance if your time is up. I decided to skip BJ because she forgot who I was. She even forgot who I was waiting in the parking lot LOL!

    XXFS.

    40 otd.

    Age 26.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 29684f583f52fd5f63e43fc177d64ef3_f.jpg‎   xyzxyz.png‎   462e7588ed97c807c6e7a873cec9b44c_f.jpg‎   05e0aceb762682cb47202b793d08406b_f.jpg‎   090f42aa7efb3a47f49133a34413c7b9_f.jpg‎  

    abcd.png‎   e4108f13cd03b37223a3afe0201d807f_f.jpg‎  

  6. #285
    She rejected my donation. Next day she hit me up saying sure. I couldn't see her right away. Later in the evening she changed her mind. Stood me up for nothing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rsz_3ccc73376ceec3f95ed4387f82c47b07_f.jpg‎   rsz_b29629de8f54fbc546e4b09b8b698b65_f.jpg‎   rsz_91d5c12423903f804bf2c10e975c8712_f.jpg‎   rsz_58a2657908beb2529788f2521757a170_f.jpg‎  

  7. #284

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeTops  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a lead on a solid Filipina companion?
    There's one on SA for $$ Alanam87.

  8. #283

    Filipina

    Anyone have a lead on a solid Filipina companion?

  9. #282
    I know we get close but nothing just wondering if other guys had the chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinL  [View Original Post]
    I read a review that said she did, but that could have been a lie.

  10. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickdw  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had FS with her? She does massages but I was wondering. She gets so close to it never goes all the way. Just wondering.
    I read a review that said she did, but that could have been a lie.

  11. #280
    Flaky. She gave me a room number with a door that didn't answer after I knocked, and also stopped responding to emails afterwards.

  12. #279

  13. #278

    Eveline

    Has anyone ever had FS with her? She does massages but I was wondering. She gets so close to it never goes all the way. Just wondering.

  14. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Shasta / Shawna's ads are unique. She exhibits a quirky sense of humor in them.
    She's quite a bit larger than her pics, but every time I asked to do something nasty she said, Yes, I'm a dirty girl.

  15. #276

    Shasta / Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDream  [View Original Post]
    My bad. I've seen 858 girl a few times. Wild woman!
    Shasta / Shawna's ads are unique. She exhibits a quirky sense of humor in them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape