Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 30759
-
06-30-18 09:10 #20229Senior Member

Posts: 5117
Originally Posted by BigthDikth
[View Original Post]
Thanks to both of you for the helpful info. After seeing her work name, I did a forum search and found additional favorable reports on her from various other mongers. So now I will probably give her a try. It seems from prior reports that she doesn't provide BBFSCIP, but the prospect of enjoying a heavenly handjob for an hour piques my interest anyway.
Originally Posted by BukakeKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 08:51 #20228Senior Member

Posts: 4780Her ad. https://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolu...40/1/275110/ff.
Originally Posted by Fun2016
[View Original Post]
No face pic, but look at that fine ass.
-
06-30-18 08:22 #20227Senior Member

Posts: 849Cherry aka Apple
I'm so glad that Cherry is at Happiness. She is one of my all time favs from Vanilla. She is definitely a cutie. So young and innocent looking with young college girl body. All real as she is so young.
Looks- Her face is really cute, like you want as a GF. Sweet eyes that just loves to look right at you during BBBJ. Perfect pair of young tits with nice soft nipples. Again all real as she is young. Not real big but just right to squeeze and suck on. Flat tummy, nice legs, cute ass that I love to rim.
Trimmed / shaved nani that is sooo good to eat. And she'll let you DATY forever, even though she's already cum several times. Pussy is so sweet adn tight.
Attitude- Never rushes, always aim to please. Any position you want. Very sexy innocent look, but very sensual.
Service- During the TS, took her time, gave me that slow B2 B TS. Teasaed me in 69 as I ate her out while she BBBJ on the TS. Leter in CG, and RCG, rubbed her tight pussy lip pussy up and down my hard dick, teasing with some BBFS on TS.
Head went slipping and sliding on her pussy lips. Wiped me up and back to room. More BBBJ, always looking at me. I couldn't take it so slipped on cover and started pounding standing K9. So tight, and let me play with her ass while pounding in doggie. Than I rolled her over for some standing mish with her ass hanging on edge. Love to watch her cute face as I slid in and out of her nice tight nani. Leaned over for some DFK, YMMV. Sucked on her nice its. Finally took off cover so I could unload all over her tummy and pussy lips. Stood her up to clean up and she finished up whatever jizz I had left BBBJ. Back to shower room for quick clean. Dried me off and came back for short massage. Top notch service with Cherry. Definitely coming back.
The TS is a bonus as we used to shower together at CC. But this is much better.
L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO. She is a hottie cutie. Hard to find young hotties like her at this type of Nuru AMP.
Rus.
-
06-30-18 05:22 #20226Senior Member

Posts: 44Anna? / Kristeee?
If this is her! I'm down. I will put the $ on this one.
-
06-30-18 04:13 #20225Senior Member

Posts: 984Sorry
That pic was pulled from post here years ago. It's all I had.
Originally Posted by Fun2016
[View Original Post]
Think of Cameron Diaz. But bigger boobs.
There you go.
-
06-30-18 00:06 #20224Banned Member

Posts: 435Kristee
Never sample her yet, but Called her up and she said only outcalls atm. Maybe too many close calls with the boyfriend perhaps?
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 23:27 #20223Senior Member

Posts: 144Hour long hand-job
Hi Buka, next time you go to see her opt for the hand job. She can keep you on edge for an hour. I am hoping she'll stick around because I want to make her my weekly.
Originally Posted by BukakeKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 21:16 #20222Senior Member

Posts: 333Thanks for your detailed post and pic on Kristee. Is it possible that you attach a larger pic of her? The attached pic is really small. I downloaded the pic but still cannot see her face clearly. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 20:45 #20221Banned Member

Posts: 1022Linda at Happiness has natural breasts, large labia, great attitude and Service!
Originally Posted by CaptainNemo
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 19:10 #20220Senior Member

Posts: 249Going to try.
I'm lined up to try. Post when it works.
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 18:55 #20219Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 18:54 #20218Senior Member

Posts: 123Looking for something special.
I'm wanting to find a CFS provider with certain attributes. Anyone have a suggestion where I can find a someone who has long nipples and / or large areolae? Or someone with large labia and / or clitoris? Or any combination of the above?
She must be asian, not fat, and have natural breasts.
Mahalos for any help!
-
06-29-18 16:31 #20217Senior Member

Posts: 984And the winner is?
C'Mon. Boys. Curious minds want to know.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
Was BeerAddict's experience a one time deal by a desperate masseuse, one day?
Or have we seen a pattern and is she taking any other appointments? Over last few days? Any confirmation of service? Less or more? Lots of inquiries. People PM'ing me for number?! I haven't seen her recently. Her number is posted on line so if you want do a little searching, not hard, you can get it.
But still awaiting validation of her current status. Given the interest, ONE of you had to at least call and try.
Mahalo in advance!
DM.
-
06-29-18 15:52 #20216Senior Member

Posts: 144Best hour long hand-job
Yes, she is an older version of that photo. That's why I thought those were her photo. She is independent. Text that number you will only get her.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
She rents the room by the hour for $60 to the owner but other than that, she is all by herself. I gave her 120 because I want her to be happy when I text.
Her other add is on CityXGuide, her name is Yunni she also looks a little older than this. BTW, she's not old and crusty, I'm just trying to describe her as accurately as I can.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-...real-11937075/
She basically kept me on edge for an hour then exploded me. I just laid back, closed my eyes, and was pleasured for the hour. No work involved hahaha!
I hope you go to her because I want her to stick around. And hands down, the best HJ I've ever had. (no pun intended!
-
06-29-18 13:51 #20215Banned Member

Posts: 442She is way bigger than just pictures indicate. Avg massage. HE and BBBJ offered. No repeat.
Originally Posted by PnoiSoulJah
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




