Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 30759
-
06-29-18 10:29 #20214Regular Member

Posts: 23Mia
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/mia-v...town-11959602/
Has anyone tried her? If so, how was it?
-
06-29-18 10:14 #20213Senior Member

Posts: 69Already Reviewed
She has already been reviewed, I don't remember what thread specifically she was talked about, but if you do an overall forum search of Honolulu and search for thai vixen or glow, she should pop up.
Originally Posted by SmellMyFinga
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 07:57 #20212Senior Member

Posts: 5117Re: Hour-Long Handjob
It's not "might be true," it is true (smile). As soon as I saw the advertising photos, I realized they were photos of Harriet Sugarcookie, and then I confirmed it by reverse image searching.
Originally Posted by BigthDikth
[View Original Post]
For example, here's a link to a photo used in the advertisement, but with Harriet Sugarcookie's face unblurred and a Harriet Sugarcookie website identification (in white) near the bottom:
http://s.smutty.com/media_smutty_2/o...ckj-6eacf0.jpg
However, if this provider looks like a somewhat older version of Harriet Sugarcookie, has nice breasts, and provides the type of outstanding hour-long handjob you described, Little Red and I may be interested in having a session with her.
Before deciding whether to visit her, here are a few questions (that may also interest some other potential customers).
(1) What is the specific name she uses? (I don't want to end up with a different provider); (2) Does she work solo in Century Center, or in a business with other providers?; (3) What is her particular ethnicity, Chinese or something else?; and (4) What was the total cost of the session, including the breast play you enjoyed during the handjob?
-
06-29-18 07:38 #20211Senior Member

Posts: 92I had Leah too. Can't recall that mole you mentioned. But she is tiny. Her whole body is tiny like a small girl. But nicely proportioned for spinner. Looks nice with her straight hair down. Cute ass, trimmed Bush. Can take a pounding for small provider. Pussy tight because she's small.
Originally Posted by AngryPotato
[View Original Post]
Loves to fuck as she really got into it. Maybe cause I made her cum couple times during DATY. She didn't need lube she was so wet.
Apmz.
-
06-29-18 07:33 #20210Senior Member

Posts: 384YUMI you hot MILF
Yumi is always nice to hit up and guarantee you'll have a good time. Good trained massage, very friendly, English very good, no rush, lot's of roaming. Will get naked if you want, just tip more. Very sensual HJ. Her FS was one of the best, but she doesn't do anymore.
Too bad because she is such good shape. Thin but not boney. Small tits but great nipples. Very pretty MILF. I'm going to keep trying for FS. She was one of the best IMHO.
Flesh.
-
06-29-18 07:31 #20209Senior Member

Posts: 39Maya
Hello Mongers, any info on Maya?
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/aloha...93744-12010383
-
06-29-18 07:26 #20208Senior Member

Posts: 324This ad is Yanni. She looks real close to the pics. Glasses and everything. She does a pretty good massage. You can tell she was trained. The good thing is everything is on the menu. Get her naked and you'll love it. Nice curvy spinner with huge real tits. D cups for sure.
Originally Posted by BigthDikth
[View Original Post]
She cums during DATY and wants you to pound her. Can take it deep and some LFK YMMV. Suck on those great D tits. Big nipples. Doesn't rush. Really good time. Massage and FS. Great combination.
Buka.
-
06-29-18 07:21 #20207Senior Member

Posts: 849Jenni is top notch for HE service. She give a really good massage. She is also very cute and a real spinner. No rush, very cute to look at. With the HJ finish, very sensual and slow. Roaming allowed and she is very sexy. Has a real innocent look but is so naughty. Always a repeater.
Originally Posted by MisoHoney808
[View Original Post]
Rus.
-
06-29-18 05:48 #20206Senior Member

Posts: 301411
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/perfe...8870-12020738/
Any takers. She is very hard to get a appointment with.
-
06-29-18 04:41 #20205Senior Member

Posts: 203Wow she's looks great too. Much mahalos.
Originally Posted by MisoHoney808
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 02:51 #20204Banned Member

Posts: 435Jenni
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet...8256-11926196/
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 02:33 #20203Senior Member

Posts: 144Best hour long hand-job
Really, there is no comparison, this girl is so good. https://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolu...-6542/1/287339.
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]
Red neck said that the photos are not hers. Girls don't like to use their true photos. A few years ago it could be what she look like. Now she is a little older still with big tits and cute.
But that is not why you should go to her, really she gives and Incredibly nice hour-long handjob. Like I said she's the best and job I have ever gotten.
-
06-29-18 00:59 #20202Senior Member

Posts: 203Wow that pic got my interest. Historically I sought after the quality massage with HE. But now I try to find that 1 hour HE experience and I don't know where to look other than cherry from cherry spa. ANd she will put her finger on and in your butthole if you let her. But this girl is hotter for sure.
Originally Posted by BigthDikth
[View Original Post]
You said 3rd best was Jenny. I'm not familiar with her, do you have a link?
-
06-28-18 23:42 #20201Senior Member

Posts: 984Kristee or the Ex Russian Anna
Much to be said here about this girl. Haven't seen her for years but just goes to show you how people can change. In her 'defense', I suspect her lifestyle of choice today has been impacted by situational changes around her. A girl's got to do, what a girl's got to do. And I state that with all the sincerity I can muster. I know providers read this board. So I want to make clear that my comments that are posted now, are no way intended to be a judgement on her.
When I last saw Anna many years ago (Kristee) she was the closest thing I have ever come to being with a Eastern European girl. Back then she was serious about her 'cosmology' job. It was only because we got along so well and were enjoying an extended chit chat, that we seemed to click. On our first session together, after a few minutes the convo turned to a variety of things and the more I let her talk (which she loved to do), the more personal stories she shared.
It wasn't long before I realized that this girl was game and the basic massage from a gorgeous young tanned blonde with the shapely hot bod, turned into a less than full service session. But the session was exciting enough to bring me back. I saw her again, maybe a few times. But never FS. That was ok. She's been around for many years.
I can't believe what I'm reading today about her return to the dark side. Even a few years older, I'm sure she is an attractive woman still. Now I'm game and will have to reach out. If my funds and schedule allow. Interesting to note, she had a young child back then, years ago. If she's had another, it would explain the need for cash. But if there is a boyfriend around that comes home after the 'mongers' leave, I'm not so sure I want to visit her. Hate to have any coitus interuptus due to a man coming home unexpectedly. I've seen too many movies.
Of course that could just be a story to get guys out in a timely manner. Or to limit customers on the main love tunnel. Greek, readily available? Wow?
Then again, I guess I might have to get in line behind everyone else. We'll see. Judging by the number of posts here, she's prolly going to be busy next few weeks.
-
06-28-18 23:41 #20200Regular Member

Posts: 10Leah Century Center
Saw the three positive experiences you had with Leah and booked, but had the extreme opposite. Called for Leah, person answering said she was Leah, and showed up 30 minutes later. Age to me seemed between 35-40, skinny, around 5"0 - 5"2. Spoke english with an asian accent, but added "arigatoo" sporadically, like when I handed her the $$ and also said business was slow. Had the feeling she wasnt really Japanese though. Paid $60 house fee, she gave a 10 minute massage with zero pressure while constantly checking her phone, asked to flip, then that's where the upselling began.
Originally Posted by Donho
[View Original Post]
Asked what I wanted, said HJ and she asked how much I would tip. Told her $60 and she said average tip is at least $100 for HJ. Began to get irritated and started to leave. She held me back from getting up and agreed to $60. Still wanted to leave, but small head prevailed and stayed. Gave a lackluster oily HJ and said to "hurry up" at least twice. Was out of there in less than 25 minutes total. Not sure if I got the bait and switch, this girl had a mole above one of the corners of her upper lip. Anyway, be warned, avoid this place at all costs, if not for "Leah", then for the shady bait and switch practices.
L5/ A0/ S0.












Reply With Quote





