Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 620 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 9298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4663
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Wz

    I think she said most days around 6 pm. It was too loud to catch the exact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Worcmass  [View Original Post]
    Would love some Hawaiian / Philipina flavor. Do you know when she works?

  2. #4662

    Mickey's

    Quote Originally Posted by MedfordGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't been to Mickey's in ages, had some time to burn and was in the area. Around 9 pm or so. Had maybe four girls there. Tiny latina spinner, a real big girl, a mature blond, and a banging latina / ebony built like a brick sh*thouse. So two out of four were fun to watch dance. Took the tiny spinner to the lapdance area. She was a complete sweetheart (Brianna I think was her name). Grinding away, having fun, next thing I know I have my pants unbuckled and my cock disappears between those pretty lips. Nutted pretty quick. Was sweet, cool, and will definitely repeat a visit.
    This is a great report. I wasn't even aware of this place. It's much closer than going to a Providence club. How much did you end up dropping on that particular dancer, tip-wise?

  3. #4661

    No word

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Any word? She looks fukin hot.
    I haven't seen her. She won't answer her DM.

  4. #4660
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    Wow I hope so. I checked out her Instagram which leads to a bunch of different web cam sites where she sells videos. She is smoking hot. I hope she does extras. I'd be all over it.
    Any word? She looks fukin hot.

  5. #4659
    Quote Originally Posted by JpcCT  [View Original Post]
    Decided to test my luck and stop by the WZ.

    After taking in some stage shows I was approached by the lovely Lia. I would think she has to be 20's maybe 30's. Philipino / Hawaiian. After talking and finding out she made Cheaters home for a bit. She said the right things and we were off to the private cubes. A few songs later we finished up and I had probably one of the better times there.

    Low-down:

    5 door fee.

    10 for Giodiva area.

    35 for private dance area.

    150 negotiated FS with breast fun, covered BJ (excellent) and covered FS.

    Will deffinately head back.
    How much time do you get in the pvt dance area?

  6. #4658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbnsa978  [View Original Post]
    Can you guys post up a list of the clubs where its a safe bet to get some extras, thanks guys.
    Think it is more on finding the right girl than the right club.

  7. #4657

    Lia.

    Would love some Hawaiian / Philipina flavor. Do you know when she works?

    Quote Originally Posted by JpcCT  [View Original Post]
    Decided to test my luck and stop by the WZ.

    After taking in some stage shows I was approached by the lovely Lia. I would think she has to be 20's maybe 30's. Philipino / Hawaiian. After talking and finding out she made Cheaters home for a bit. She said the right things and we were off to the private cubes. A few songs later we finished up and I had probably one of the better times there.

    Low-down:

    5 door fee.

    10 for Giodiva area.

    35 for private dance area.

    150 negotiated FS with breast fun, covered BJ (excellent) and covered FS.

    Will deffinately head back.

  8. #4656

    List of clubs with extras.

    Can you guys post up a list of the clubs where its a safe bet to get some extras, thanks guys.

  9. #4655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Fun Tonight

    Decided to test my luck and stop by the WZ.

    After taking in some stage shows I was approached by the lovely Lia. I would think she has to be 20's maybe 30's. Philipino / Hawaiian. After talking and finding out she made Cheaters home for a bit. She said the right things and we were off to the private cubes. A few songs later we finished up and I had probably one of the better times there.

    Low-down:

    5 door fee.

    10 for Giodiva area.

    35 for private dance area.

    150 negotiated FS with breast fun, covered BJ (excellent) and covered FS.

    Will deffinately head back.

  10. #4654
    Quote Originally Posted by MedfordGuy  [View Original Post]
    That is absolutely correct. Not a peep out of me, not a word from her. Just enjoying a dance and then. It was in her mouth. Can't make this kind of shit up, honest.
    I've been somewhat of a regular at Mickeys, over the last 4 years, and this is fairly standard. The dancer does what she does, and trusts that the tip will be fair. It may help to be a regular, or maybe just attractive to the dancer. To me it feels like a first date. You may get just a dance, or maybe you'll be in for a surprise.

    There is the odd report of haggling, but that has never been my experience.

  11. #4653
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    So am I understanding correctly that the BJ was part of her regular lap dance without an upsell?
    That is absolutely correct. Not a peep out of me, not a word from her. Just enjoying a dance and then. It was in her mouth. Can't make this kind of shit up, honest.

  12. #4652

    CF first time in forever on a weekday, mostly all new faces (to me)

    So it had been way to long since I checked on CF, was put off after they ditched the 10 buck dances, but found myself in the area and decided to call in on weekday.

    Pleasantly surprised to see mostly new faces, only a couple of old faces that I recognized. There was a mixed bag on stage throughout the afternoon shift, was slow for a mid afternoon compared to times past. I took some 2 for 1's from blonde gal Joy, she was fun to talk too and I enjoyed the time we had in the booth. Also, young african american spinner Shy promised alot while we chatted at the side of the main stage and while we hung at my table but didn't deliver at all, mostly air dance, Idid I get a chance to play with her small tits tho, if her actions matched her words she'd be quite fun, definitely my type. May try again.

    I rarely do extras in clubs due to the prices, but have been known to be fortunate to have take out way back when. You would have to become a much more regular face before being successful now in RI I feel. May try again next week when back in the area and hopefully with repeat visits comes more success.

  13. #4651

    Sydney?

    There was a girl who danced at Club Alex's for a while then moved to Zebra while Alex's was being renovated. Went by the name Sydney. Anybody know if she's still working? Long brown hair. MILF. .

  14. #4650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by MedfordGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't been to Mickey's in ages, had some time to burn and was in the area. Around 9 pm or so. Had maybe four girls there. Tiny latina spinner, a real big girl, a mature blond, and a banging latina / ebony built like a brick sh*thouse. So two out of four were fun to watch dance. Took the tiny spinner to the lapdance area. She was a complete sweetheart (Brianna I think was her name). Grinding away, having fun, next thing I know I have my pants unbuckled and my cock disappears between those pretty lips. Nutted pretty quick. Was sweet, cool, and will definitely repeat a visit.
    So am I understanding correctly that the BJ was part of her regular lap dance without an upsell?

  15. #4649
    Quote Originally Posted by MedfordGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't been to Mickey's in ages, had some time to burn and was in the area. Around 9 pm or so. Had maybe four girls there. Tiny latina spinner, a real big girl, a mature blond, and a banging latina / ebony built like a brick sh*thouse. So two out of four were fun to watch dance. Took the tiny spinner to the lapdance area. She was a complete sweetheart (Brianna I think was her name). Grinding away, having fun, next thing I know I have my pants unbuckled and my cock disappears between those pretty lips. Nutted pretty quick. Was sweet, cool, and will definitely repeat a visit.
    What were the total damages in there for that, and how's the privacy factor? And can more than just a BBBJ be had in there for a fair price? PM me if you would rather.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape