Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 9298
-
06-20-18 10:49 #4648Banned Member

Posts: 74Trip to Mickey's
Hadn't been to Mickey's in ages, had some time to burn and was in the area. Around 9 pm or so. Had maybe four girls there. Tiny latina spinner, a real big girl, a mature blond, and a banging latina / ebony built like a brick sh*thouse. So two out of four were fun to watch dance. Took the tiny spinner to the lapdance area. She was a complete sweetheart (Brianna I think was her name). Grinding away, having fun, next thing I know I have my pants unbuckled and my cock disappears between those pretty lips. Nutted pretty quick. Was sweet, cool, and will definitely repeat a visit.
-
06-19-18 22:22 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 1833Like everything on here, YMMV. I've talked to dancers that offered me extras and at affordable rates that turn around and either say that they don't do them at all or they quote extravagant numbers. Like Farrah, she quotes $800 LOL.
If a guy looks well dressed or they see a wallet full of cash, the price WILL go up. You can also get better pricing towards the end of a shift. If she hasn’t made much she’ll often look to score some quick cash
15 min= $160.
30 min= $300.
60 min= $450 bottle of champagne is included.
(note: some like Brooklyn and that fatter homely waitress will try to CHARGE you for that free bottle).
Some rooms offer more privacy than others. A few girls will try to get you to stay AFTER your time is up BUT if you do you will get charged full price not the difference in pricing.
BTW, most guys don't know this BUT FYI you can also take waitresses and massage girls down there for private fun too. It's not just dancers and YES I've done that as well.
Originally Posted by Max667
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 10:21 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 26Kendra does extra? What exactly does she offer and for how much?
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 22:26 #4645Senior Member

Posts: 116Destiny's
Is this Prov. , E. Prov. , or somewhere else. And is it Potter Ave, Street, Potter section?
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-OSk.
-
06-15-18 12:49 #4644Senior Member

Posts: 137Sage at caddy
I heard she no longer works there which is a shame:/ wondering if anybody had any luck with her?
-
06-14-18 23:29 #4643Senior Member

Posts: 1833Kendra is a blond cutie. Pretty face and a nice ass too. I love when she has the pony tails going on and you can literally control her BJ with them or even use them like reins while doing her doggy. She's one of the few that keeps her word on extras.
Some more info: Lexi (young tatted brunette spinner) takes care of guys in the lap dance area as well. The ones who do that know the "blind spots" of the cameras in there. Most just prefer down stairs since it's more $ for them and more private too.
Watch out for Brooklyn (also a tatted brunette spinner. Looks like Paula Abdul). She's a con artist and will lie through her teeth about services plus she's a major upseller too.
Quite a few girls promise extras but don’t do squat. Even Venice who used to do extras stopped because “it’s demeaning and she felt low” for doing stuff just for the cash when desperate
Originally Posted by Azamat
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 13:55 #4642Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone been in the CR with Devin from FL?
Wondering what might be on the menu. She made it seem like it could be fun.
-
06-14-18 12:50 #4641Senior Member

Posts: 49A trip down memory lane
KOF I remember her from the days of the big pink! Damn I miss her, she was fun.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 12:46 #4640Senior Member

Posts: 2189Understand why you are looking for Emerald
Great pics King. Thanks.
Hope you are able to find her and are able to share contact info. My kind of gal for sure.
-
06-14-18 11:06 #4639Senior Member

Posts: 3748Emerald from the old Cheaters Days
This is another very fine ultra-GFE who used to be at Cheaters, who I've been told may have been recently seen at WZ. She is another whose number I'd like to have again! These pics are now 6 to 7 years old, but she's quite a distinctive looking MILF, so I think she would probably be recognizable from these pics, although she'd be much older now. If anyone has any data, or her current number, PLEASE write!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vGQ...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w8u...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EVp...ew?usp=sharing
-
06-14-18 10:36 #4638Senior Member

Posts: 3748Has anyone seen this fine lady?
She's a fabulous ultra-GFE, but disappeared last year. However, I have been told of recent sightings of her in some of the strip clubs. She's gone by Jamie and Sparrow in the past. Has anyone seen her in any of the clubs recently, and if so where and when and what shifts? And, most importantly, does anyone have a new number for her? (My old one for her no longer works.) I'd surely like to find her and fuck her again! PM, please, if you have any info that you may consider too sensitive for family viewing!
-
06-10-18 21:48 #4637Regular Member

Posts: 6Fl
200 at regular dance area.
Originally Posted by JWilson317BP
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-18 19:42 #4636Senior Member

Posts: 235FL Kendra
Damage please?
Originally Posted by Azamat
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-18 15:52 #4635Regular Member

Posts: 6Foxy Lady
Went to FL since it was within walking distance from hotel in which I was staying for out of town trip (Marriott).
Got a dance from Kendra. Wow. Just wow! The best dance of my entire life out of probably hundreds of laps dances in multiple states.
It's better there on weekdays when it's not so busy. I went back the next day for another dance and waited specifically for her. I don't typically post reviews but she was something special. I'll leave it at that. Go see for yourselves.
-
06-10-18 08:05 #4634Senior Member

Posts: 143Lux at CR
Wow I hope so. I checked out her Instagram which leads to a bunch of different web cam sites where she sells videos. She is smoking hot. I hope she does extras. I'd be all over it.
Originally Posted by AddictedToTheP
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




