Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 13811
-
06-27-18 16:38 #2201Senior Member

Posts: 136I did the same thing. Covered BJ then a quick bang. My girl was probably in mid 20's. After thinking about it some more I wish I had your chick at Archer. The one with the cubs flag correct?
Originally Posted by FngrBngr
[View Original Post]
For the Wallace. Yes I believe so. It had its window boarded up and a City sticker on the door. It looked like a 1 level with a basement apt. It definitely stuck out from the rest.
The guy did send me a real picture of my chick I had Cici after I left.
-
06-27-18 16:08 #2200Senior Member

Posts: 249It looked like the white one that was split at the front into 2 apartments right? I went there. It looked right to me. When I go back I'll report and straighten it out. The neighbors got to love them. BTW my girls name was yuyu or yoyo. She was young. I have been banging asians for many years. I know how old they are. She told me she was from Beijing and 24 yr old. She was def under 30. She let me pound away. She sucked me for 5 in or so and I got to bang her for 6-7 min. For me, that's enough. I'd prefer a nicer apartment. It sounds like the ones near ohare would be better. The one I went to was a fuck factory. Seriously.
Originally Posted by Patchwork1
[View Original Post]
Finger.
-
06-27-18 14:29 #2199Senior Member

Posts: 136Just left there
I just left there (archer) and I got a girl named CICI. She was tall and pretty in the face. Had bolt on's that she kept pushing me away if I touched them. She had a C-Section scar and baby damage on the tummy. Didn't allow daty because afterwards she said next time you can because I didn't shower. I was like really?
Originally Posted by FngrBngr
[View Original Post]
Before I went there I went to the wallace place. Got the address and texted I was there and I noticed the address they gave was a boarded up house.
I questioned her that and she said her house keeper would pick me up. I thought that was weird. So I waited a few minutes and the girl called back saying if I can come back later.
Because the girl just landed. Even though she said they open at 10:30 and were available.Last edited by Patchwork1; 06-27-18 at 14:48. Reason: added more info on CICI looks
-
06-27-18 01:09 #2198Senior Member

Posts: 278Check out the Arlington heights spot.
Lady is old and raggedy.
The asian apts before the backpage shutdown had sum hot chicks young too.
Especially the euclid ave spot.
Now they sukk.
Bunch of old ladys.
-
06-26-18 12:11 #2197Senior Member

Posts: 249Amp
Went to archer. Was ok. I paid 160.00 for FS. I know it says 120 or 130. For a 1/2 hr. I recommend you pay for the 1/2 hr. I had fun. For those that are discerning. I had a massage, a CBJ, and a cfs. Miss and doggie. It was fun. She had a mister miaggie Bush. I see someone else commented on the Bush. It looked like it had never been shaved. Ever! If that's your thing. I didn't stick my face in it. But I did stick my cock in it. Not much English. Had a young Chinese guy operating the phone. I think this is the first Chinese broad I banged. She said she was 24 yr old. Looked about right. From Beijing. Who knows. It was fun and I would recommend. For the money. Only pay the 1/2 hr rate. Def not GFE. Afterwards I drove by Wallace apartment. It is def residential. There was a sox game on that day. It is just to the west of the park. That is a no park zone during the games. Someone refer me a GFE tongue down the throat hooker please. That's what I'm looking for. If you want info just ask. You can pm me.
Thanks.
Finger.
here's the link to the real pics. that's what he sent me. he is the guy in the pic.
https://www.facebook.com/search/str/clkoo/keywords_usersLast edited by FngrBngr; 06-26-18 at 12:13. Reason: ***** not allowed?
-
06-25-18 11:08 #2196Senior Member

Posts: 318Help Needed
You can feel free to PM me. I am looking for place that has the full menu available and would prefer BBBJ, can be asian or otherwise and prefer a spinner. I was a Chicago native but has been 10 years. Spa, Apartment or Indy does not matter to me, I used to go to KP when I was in town but they aren't verifying me now even though had RS2000. Thanks. If need help in Tampa area hit me up.
-
06-25-18 08:28 #2195Banned Member

Posts: 4That's correct.
Originally Posted by WoodWorker9
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-18 18:59 #2194Senior Member

Posts: 877Ex Wisteria
Was on my way to see a needle in a haystack at a K Spa but decided to try Nina's number again. Would not see Nina again, but wanted to check out the options, maybe see Jess. Some nameless agency / handler who works with Nina, Jess and Nicky and? Nicky was working so decided to give her a try. Never was able to go to Wisteria. Googling, I couldn't find a Nicky at Wisteria, her name might have been Natalie. Very good english, tramp stamp, overall she's a 7 or 8 for the full package. Was a little talk talk at the end but no where near as bad as Nicha. Very light LFK, shower, very short BBBJ but good technique and the best part, her performance. She really got into it. I'll keep the dollar sign thing going. It was $$ for the hour.
-
06-24-18 18:35 #2193Senior Member

Posts: 68So no massage but FS for the $.30 half hour?
Originally Posted by PhiSlammaJamma
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-18 18:04 #2192Senior Member

Posts: 161Lulu
Almost all the women at this location are in their 40's and usually not spinners. It's main attraction is the price & location.
Originally Posted by WoodWorker9
[View Original Post]
Just Asian.
-
06-24-18 12:33 #2191Senior Member

Posts: 877Diana
Google the phone number and you'll find this. 267-466-9874 / Dianamali503@gmail.com / at CathyfromRSAVS. Search the gmail and you'll find this. DanaChicago (at DanaChicago23).
Originally Posted by MrButtLicker
[View Original Post]
Twitter.
-
06-24-18 09:16 #2190Banned Member

Posts: 4It is safe. BBBJ is an upcharge and the half-hour rate doesn't get you a shower. No massage to speak of. Location had a family with young kids present in the unit. I saw them and they saw me and the same goes for hearing each other during the service through the thin walls and closed door. My provider was cute, really thin, between 25 and 30, very nice rack for her size, unshaved.
Originally Posted by WoodWorker9
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-18 09:11 #2189Senior Member

Posts: 2111Diana
I think you will find that she is very hot, as are most Eros gals, but in addition to being more expensive there may be a few more rules. Let us know how it goes if you pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by MrButtLicker
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, Daz.
-
06-24-18 07:19 #2188Senior Member

Posts: 153I've tried to schedule with her twice and it never happened. First scheduled time she got back to me saying she just woke up. I asked for an hour later she never replied probably went back to bed.
Originally Posted by Acidjazz
[View Original Post]
Second time she requested a time 2 hours from time I requested. I answered that woyld be fine and she never replied.
I gave up trying to see her.
-
06-24-18 01:08 #2187Senior Member

Posts: 68LuLu
Has anyone had any experience with LuLu?
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1071649










Reply With Quote






