Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #546

    Hailee

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    She stop posting in Charlotte and I forgot where she said she at.
    She texted me back in April with a new number. Tried to set up a date a week or so after that but got no response. Pretty bummed, she was one of my favorites.

  2. #545

    Gypsy

    Quote Originally Posted by CltMavi  [View Original Post]
    Green eyed Gypsy in concord.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/395603795590

    Anyone seen her? Any info?
    I've met her a few times through mutual friends. Saw her add so for the heck of it tried to set up a date using my burner so she didn't know it was me. Never texted back after agreeing on a price. Don't waste your time. She runs with some crazy people.

  3. #544

    Hailee

    Anyone seen Hailee lately? Seems she disappeared when all of the sites went down.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...8156/1/1286853

  4. #543

    Gypsy

    Quote Originally Posted by CltMavi  [View Original Post]
    Green eyed Gypsy in concord.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/395603795590

    Anyone seen her? Any info?
    She use to advertise on Craigslist as Special Massage. There were several post on her as a rip off. Said after they paid she told them to leave. Was reported as heavy user. I don't have any experience with her. This is what was reported.

  5. #542
    Green eyed Gypsy in concord.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/395603795590

    Anyone seen her? Any info?

  6. #541

    Yesbackpage charlotte escorts

    Watch out for this page yesbackpage.com I think it might be our least favorite uncle

  7. #540

    Sammie

    Quote Originally Posted by BossDogg99  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she goes by Sammi.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26556890/

    Pics look to be real, just curious if anyone has sampled.
    I've wondered about her too. Great looking body. Let us know if you toftt.

  8. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Over the last 3 or so yrs I saw Bella about 14 times and unless something changed you don't have to worry about anyone kicking in the door. She with her husband when I was seeing her they not together now but I don't think you will have any issues. She has the demons a lot of chicks have that be in cheap motels but she a cool chick.
    Anyone having link to share for her profile / ad? Thanks!

  9. #538

    Anyone seen this one?

    Looks like she goes by Sammi.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26556890/

    Pics look to be real, just curious if anyone has sampled.

  10. #537

    Karmen Response.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Are the pix her she mighty fine for only. 40.
    $140 for HH, $100 for QV.

  11. #536

    Anyone partake?

    I've been eyeing this one out for some time. She looks like fun Anyone partake? Def May have to try out for my self.

  12. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Are the pix her she mighty fine for only. 40.
    Hey bpd,

    Normally the convention of $ before the number indicates 100. So it would be 140. But, I've been off the board for awhile and this may have changed during my absence. However I agree, mighty fine!

  13. #534

    Crystal in concord

    Hey guys here is the link to crystals ad.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...o/402140435782

  14. #533

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Tiny pix but look like Bella.
    Saw Bella last week hh 80 she seemed to be on something because she was very hyper. I wanted to see if the water works were real. It was a pretty cheap hotel close to the airport for the incall. She kind of begged me to pay her for the full hour which I didn't like, and didn't pay I was only there for 30 mins. She's an older white female with a big tattoo below her navel. She asked me to lay down after business was handled and I took off all my clothes. She got started with a BBBJ until I was hard she then asked me what my fetish was I said "squirting" duh that's why I'm here so she instructed me how to fuck her to get her to squirt and boom there it was a huge gush all over my chest. Switched to doggy where I finished in the bag. Overall for the price not bad, but I probably wouldn't repeat I'm always sketched out by those cheap hotels I feel like someone is going to kick in there door while my member is in a providers mouth.

  15. #532

    Mature DeAnna

    Dream with DeAnna last week. I'd you like mature provider you will like her. She really gets into the dream every thing is available and she is a good performer. On the off the best I dreamt of in the past year. Only neg is what you leave. $. 6 for 1/2. Of she was a looker then yes but older bbw I think it is a bit high. YMMV. I can provide more via pm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape